Legendary Card Makers - The Junior Member's Contest

Alright! Here is my entry for the Junior Division - not quite sure if it's my best, but I'm satisfied with it.

[align=center]90783px3.jpg

~Credits~

Wolfberserker's custom image page Here.

Berial of Deviantart for the explosion.

Myself for Image modification.[/align]

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

entry (junior members)

[align=center]commanderofsouls.jpg

Effect:This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, select 1 unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone on your opponent's side of the field. Each time this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, select an empty Spell & Trap Card Zone. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, your opponent cannot Set Spells & Traps in the zones selected by this effect. When this card is removed from the field, destroy cards that you control, or decrease your Life Points by 1000 for each zone selected by this card's effect.[/align]

Picture by Jason Engle

Edit by Yours Truly

Ok, I shall enter to junior members :) Heres my card:

84512ey1.jpg

EFFECT: When this card is succefully Tribute Summoned, activate 1 of the following effects:

- Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Dragon type monster from your Graveryard to your side of the field.

- Draw 1 card. If it is a level 3 or lower Dragon type monster, you may Special Summon it to your side of the field.

- Pay 500 Life Points. Special Summon up to 4 level 3 or lower Dragon type monsters from your hand to your side of the field.

My entry for The Junior Member's Contest:

Airborne Serpents of the Maelstrom

AirborneSerpentsoftheMaelstrom.jpg

Sea-Serpent / DARK / Level 8 / ATK 2100 / DEF 1850

When your opponent Normal Summons or Sets a monster, place 1 counter (max. 1) onto this card. When this card declares an attack, remove 1 counter from this card. While no counters exist on this card, this card is unaffected by your opponent's Monster, Spell, and Trap Card effects. When 1 counter exists on this card, this card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. When this card is attacked, destroy the attacking monster at the end of the Damage Step and increase this monster's ATK by 300.

Disclaimer: I do not own the card art. The image was taken by somebody else here on YCM from Deviantart. All I did was photoshop it.

Entry:

23882mc3.jpg

Card Lore: If you Tribute Summon this card with 1 tribute, you take double the damage from a battle involving this card. This card gains 300 ATK for every card on the field, if this card has over 3000 ATK you must pay 1000 Life Points during each of your Standbye Phases while this card remains face-up on the field, if you cannot, destroy all cards on your side of the field. This card loses 500 ATK for each card destroyed.

createcardphppp.jpg

Once per turn during your Main Phase you can place 1 Soulless Counter on 1 face-up monster, if you activate this effect you cannot enter your Battle Phase this turn. Any monster with a Soulless Counter is unable to attack, be attacked, or be Released. You can remove 5 Soulless Counters from the field to destroy every monster in the field. Both players draw cards equal to the number of cards destroyed by this effect. During each players End Phase the turn player's opponent can discard a card, if they do not they cannot conduct a Draw Phase during their next turn.

Entry reserved, also. What did you mean by 'Also, no cards are allowed if you made them and posted it on Realistic.' Oh and 1 other thing. How do you get that box thing that says like

'J123 wrote:

Blah Blah Blah etc.

Lol

Originally, there were going to be two divisions of this contest - Junior and Legendary (based on the number of stars you possess). However, the contest was changed to focus on the Junior members instead. The Legendary contest begins when this one ends.

All those who submitted more than one card were submitting them for the legendary contest, which called for 8 cards. There entries are null and void, for this contest at least.

Archived