Legendary Card Makers - The Junior Member's Contest

[align=center]As some of you may know, there was a Club not so long ago called the The Legendary Card Makers. It was a great club, but the God Kaze, A Card Making Legend and Creator of the club, didn't come online too often. We started a project, but it was soon closed due to the fact Kaze had left.

After my return I realized I left out someone that did a lot of work in the old club, and that's Dj-Osiris. Dj and I will be judging and running this contest and the new club.

When we make this club, it will be almost exactly what Kaze started, with some very minor changes.

THE.JUNIOR.MEMBERS.CHALLENGE

One of my minor changes are The Junior Members. I want the best of the new generation to be in this club. I will allow only 15 Junior Members, due to the fact I don't want this club to be too big.

This challenge is for the new members of the site that have potential of becoming great.

RULES.OF.THE.JUNIOR.MEMBERS.CHALLENGE.AND.PRIZE.

Only members that did not get invited.

All I want you to do is make me 1 card, and make sure it's your best because I will only accept the best. ;)

Prizes:

Top 15 Entries become Junior Members

1 Rep to Top 3 Entries (No First, Second or Third)

END.DATE.

The Challenge ends June 20th. Then I will grade all entries for about Two Weeks and then reveal the results. ;)

Well, what are you waiting for? Get Card Making!

Also, no cards are allowed if you made them and posted it on Realistic.

[/align]

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmmm A Tempting idea. Give me time to think about this ok? I have Pokevolution to run and my Card each day to the forum. I just knw i'm going to be crushed. Again i'll think about it. Put it this way I am a Amatuar compared to a lot of people here ;)

I'm going to make sure this is the best Card I've ever made, no OCG errors, balanced and all. I'm ready....

AND IM IN!

[Entry Reserved for AJWCollection]

EDIT: Card is 78% Complete after 23hours of work on the card.

EDIT: CARD IS 100% COMPLETE! Is in this post

[spoiler=My Entrant Card]

JusticeAngelofTruth.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 2 face-up Continuous Spell Cards on your side of the field to the Graveyard (this is treated as a Normal Summon) or by sending 2 face-up Continuous Trap Cards on your side of the field to the Graveyard(this card is then placed face-down, this is treated as a Set). While this card is face-up on the field, this card's effect is resolved from how it was Summoned:

Normal Summon: During each of your Standby Phases, move this card to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone. If your opponent controls a monster in the same column of this card, that monster cannot attack this card.

Flip Summon: During each of your Standby Phases, move this card to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone. If your opponent controls a monster in the same column of this card, that monster is removed from play. If this effect is activated, this monster cannot attack this turn.

[spoiler=disclaimer]

The card ARTWORK is not my own, I do not credit from it.

Archived