Legendary Card Makers - The Junior Member's Contest

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

correct me if i'm wrong, but the Junior Member's Contest was only open to members with 3 stars or less. those with 4 or more stars could enter the Legendary Member's Contest. now the contest has been changed and only has a Junior Member's devision, but ANYONE may enter...

right...?

So I'll just post the one card :

11405hv2.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you can remove up to 3 Fairy-Type monsters on the field from play. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for every Fairy-Type monster that was removed from play by this cards effect. Then, activate the appropriate effect based on this cards current ATK :

-2600 or less : Destroy this card.

-2900 : Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

-3200: You take 1000 points of damage.

-3500 : Add 1 Monster Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Alright! I'm finally ready [procrastinated for a bit, though ^_^; ]!

For the card, I should've asked to define "best," but I think this is decent enough, considering the number of definitions for "best" there are in Yu-Gi-Oh.

4650wm2.jpg

Card Art by Stanley Morrison

Card Text (in case of small text):

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 FIRE monsters. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. During your Standby Phase, place 1 Spell Counter on this card. By removing 3 Spell Counters from this card, destroy all cards in both players' hands and on the field except this card. If your opponent sent a Trap Card from his/her hand to the Graveyard by this card's effect, he/she can Special Summon 1 monster from his/her Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning conditions.

Oh, boy! I hope I can win this!! >.< This card was not posted in the "Realistic Card" Forum; it's a contest card...

[align=center]commanderofsouls.jpg

Effect:This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, select 1 unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone on your opponent's side of the field. Each time this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, select an empty Spell & Trap Card Zone. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, your opponent cannot Set Spells & Traps in the zones selected by this effect. When this card is removed from the field, destroy cards that you control, or decrease your Life Points by 1000 for each zone selected by this card's effect.[/align]

Picture Credit: JAE

I performed some minor edits, to change the color scheme and the staffhead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay people, You can just calm down, Shinigami has not been on YCM for a few days now, and for all you know, could have quit judging this thing..

Calm down...

And for your all's information, the Legendary Card Makers are kinda dead.. We never really caught on...

Legendary Card Maker Hunter, out. ~

Archived