LOCK (I'm starting a new RP)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

OoC[align=right]: This is the roleplay thread for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Hunters of Death and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Hunters of Mystery. This is a purely informative post. All other posts must include some IC bit.

[spoiler=Discovered Mystery Dungeons]

Central Well (4 floors; near Sine Town)

Dugtrio Cave (8 floors; near Mt. Megamolt)

[spoiler=Formulas]

[spoiler=Damage]

((((2 * Levl / 5 + 2) * ATKStat * ATKPower / DEFStat) / 50) + 2) * STAB * Wkns * Rndm / 100

[spoiler=Experience]

EXP = (Base * Levl) / 7[/align]

[spoiler=Outlaws]

None discovered yet.

[spoiler=Missions (All Taken)]

[spoiler=Geodude has been taken away!]

Client: Sandshrew

Job Description: Geodude got taken into Central Well by some Pokémon and hasn't come back... please help my friend!

Job Level: E

Reward: 200 Poké + ???

Taken By: Shuppet

[spoiler=Help Onix, please!]

Client: Bonsly

Job Description: I warned him Aron wasn't to be trusted, but he went anyway! Help me save Onix... he isn't as tough as he thinks he is!

Reward: 1 Oran Berry + 1 Pecha Berry

Taken By: Absol

[spoiler=You have to save Chimecho!]

Client: Baltoy

Job Description: Chimecho is so naïve. Meditite got away, but Chimecho hasn't come back...

Reward: 200 Poké + 1 Chesto Berry

Taken By: Ditto

ALL JOINED RPERS, POST YOUR ENTRANCES. IF YOU HAVEN'T JOINED AND WOULD LIKE TO POST HERE, SIGN UP IN THE HUNTERS OF DEATH / MYSTERY THREAD. THANK YOU.

With all due respect,

~God Xal

NOTE: At times, I will post GMM posts. These are out-of-context messages that an RPer has done something wrong and should correct his/her post before continuing. (GMM stands for "GameMaster's Memo.)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foosteps breached the quiet, chilly air. A furry figure stepped out from behind some rocks.

``So this it.'' Absol scowled as he looked at the dungeon in front of him. ``I can't believe that my client wishes ME to find something HERE... pitiful filth.''

He then closed his eyes. ``Disaster is coming. I know it.''

Lucario - why are you here!

Salemance - No no * evil laugh* DOn't worry it is not your time yet but i request something from you go to the Temporal Tower * evil Laugh* Go to the top battle the being that governs time itself dialga and make him join you. That is the request and take this orb it will get you there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At temporal tower

Lucario - better get up there quick. * minor earthwuale occurs* what what was that?!?!?

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Lucario - why are you here!

Salemance - No no * evil laugh* DOn't worry it is not your time yet but i request something from you go to the Temporal Tower * evil Laugh* Go to the top battle the being that governs time itself dialga and make him join you. That is the request and take this orb it will get you there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At temporal tower

Lucario - better get up there quick. * minor earthwuale occurs* what what was that?!?!?

GMM: There is no Temporal Tower. Plus, you're Riolu.

Piplup was swimming in a river. Suddenly, he noticed that he was about to reach a waterfall. He saw something on a branch and grabbed it. Suddenly, someone shouted. "Hey, let go me!" Piplup looked up and saw a Budew. "Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were-holy cr-!" He had fallen off the waterfall and was still holding Budew. "I said let go, you-damn you Piplup!" Piplup and Budew landed in the water.

Absol stepped into a chamber. He swished his blade and a bunch of low leveled opponent scattered. Smiling, Absol picked up the TM his employer wanted. Scowling at the task, Absol returned, but he stopped as he saw a Budew and an Eevee.

Archived