LOCK (I'm starting a new RP)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hey, Budew, don't be getting on his case. He was trying to grab onto something so he wouldn't fall off the waterfall. But, then again, Piplup is a Water Pokemon. Why would he grab onto something when he could just swim down the Waterfall?" Eevee said, trying to make peace between the two.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

???: What's with him?

A Shuppet floated into view with a menacing bob, followed by a Cyndaquil.

Cyndaquil: Ah, that would be Eevee. I know he's excitable, but I have no idea what's going on here. So, are we off to the Central Well?

Shuppet: Er, yeah, I guess.

The two departed the scene.

OoC: I posted the missions.

Budew sighed. "I really wanted to form a Rescue Team." Piplup had finally caught up, much to Budew's chagrin. "What do you want now?" Piplup scratched his head. "Umm, well, I was thinking. Would you like to form a Rescue Team with me?" Budew scoffed. "Yeah right. Why should I work with you?" Piplup thought to himself. "I hear the pay big time." Budew smiled. "Alright, I'm in."

Piplup thought to himself, then he had an idea. "I know! How about you join our team?" Budew sighed. "Please join, I don't want to be stuck with this idiot." Piplup turned around and was actually angry. "Hey! How long are you gonna brign that up?" Budew scowled. "As long as I want! Besides, you almost killed us both, so why shouldn't I?"

Piplup thought to himself, then he had an idea. "I know! How about you join our team?" Budew sighed. "Please join, I don't want to be stuck with this idiot." Piplup turned around and was actually angry. "Hey! How long are you gonna brign that up?" Budew scowled. "As long as I want! Besides, you almost killed us both, so why shouldn't I?"

Archived