Jaden And Alexis

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow spam mania here lol O.O

Back to the topic: I've never seen them kissing or anything, but a few episodes in season 3 and 4 imply that at least Alexis seems to have some feelings for him.

But I like the pairing nevertheless and I came across some pretty good fanfics based on their relation.

Wow spam mania here lol O.O

Back to the topic: I've never seen them kissing or anything' date=' but a few episodes in season 3 and 4 imply that at least Alexis seems to have some feelings for him.

But I like the pairing nevertheless and I came across some pretty good fanfics based on their relation.

[/quote']I have too and who thought that people really wanted Jaden and Alexis to kiss.

Lol. Jden and Alexis never kissed..

Well..

There was a time when Alexis ALMOST told her feelings to Jaden but she held it in because it'll probably ruin her friendship with Jaden.

OMG HOWEVER!! I saw on youtuber, and right after the event above, Jaden walked past Alexis and that youtuber stopped it and it seemed like Alexis and Jaden were kissing.. Ok.. you'll probably don't know what I mean.

Just saying!

Lol. Jden and Alexis never kissed..

Well..

There was a time when Alexis ALMOST told her feelings to Jaden but she held it in because it'll probably ruin her friendship with Jaden.

OMG HOWEVER!! I saw on youtuber' date=' and right after the event above, Jaden walked past Alexis and that youtuber stopped it and it seemed like Alexis and Jaden were kissing.. Ok.. you'll probably don't know what I mean.

Just saying!

[/quote']We knew Jaden and Alexis never kissed <_<

Archived