Jaden And Alexis

-_- I know. All romance is completely against the law of 4kids. God forbid these card playing teenagers have actual feelings other than love of dueling.

That's why you should just say "No" to 4Kids! Right kids?

Kids: *cheer* Yeaaaahhh!

Only YOU can prevent 4Kids dubbies from starting forest fires. Cuz, you know, the dub probably drives people insane.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, Jaden is actually has an IQ of 50, doesn't read(not even the cards, he just makes it up as he goes along) and is also a homosexual. It's a well-known fact that all 4Kids Yu-Gi-Oh characters (besides Zane, Bastion, Chumley, and other cool characters) are gay.

Wait a minute... O_o Why couldn't I have known this before I possessed him?

Oh, also, I think that Zane deserves Alexis better than that clueless fool, Jaden.

*twitch* so many terrible names...(chumley?!?!?)

And I wouldn't say most 4Kids characters, just most male Yugioh characters tend to be/seem Homosexual is all. Judai is most assuredly no exception. You see how much he cried and angsted over it when Johan disappeared? What do you bet he wouldn't have done the same for ANY of the female characters.

But yea, Ryo totally deserves Asuka...ahem, excuse me...Zane (alright, I guess) totally deserves Alexis (ehhhhhh, not feeling it.)

Still, Judai/Haou is the only character thus far to pretty much prove his Gayness via his love of Yubel XD

Well Jaden ain't like big gay but he is gay just not big gay just act like one and likes other boys LOL

Basically what your saying is that he is hiding his gayness and when he has a chance to act gay without no one noticing he takes that chance.

Well Jaden ain't like big gay but he is gay just not big gay just act like one and likes other boys LOL

Basically what your saying is that he is hiding his gayness and when he has a chance to act gay without no one noticing he takes that chance.

Yeah that is what I'm saying but he is not doing a good job with it LOL

xD So Judai's gayness is no secret then!

The most obvious indicator is that he gets way more touchy-feely with Johan than with anyone else in the anime - and he's a pretty touchy-feely kind of person. Also, Johan likes to touch him a lot too. And then of course there's the whole "I just met you, and yet oddly, I feel totally devoted to you" thing. I mean, Judai practically ditched all his other friends for Johan XDD

Archived