LOCK

Gogeta™

Brun:"Hell yeah..."

As he stands up he barely sees a small shadow in the distance.

"Run!!!"

T/AHe desperatly looks for a hiding spot. Finding none, he leaps up and looks through his deck. GO, SHINATO! As the blue skinned being comes to life, The dragon gets closer and comes into better sight.

"Take this!"

T/AThrows him an axe of despair.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaio: Thats a Curse of Dargon...and....oh no...It's a stanpeed of Black Taryno!

Kaio searched his deck.

Kaio: Go Blue-Eyes white Dragon's!

3 Blue-Eyes appeared and attacked the stampeed of Tarynos while Shanato took care of the Curse of Dragon.

T/A Hears something and looks behind them, and sees a stampede of toon alligators.

"Go gemini elf, mad dog of darkness and saber beetle!!!"

T/A Quickly throws out a magic cylinder in front of him just before a firey shot from the dragon hits, and reflects it towards an alligator.

"Oh sh$%! Your not going to die today, draining shied!"

A force field surrounds kaio and the stampede goes around, except for several of the tyranno's who were killed by the impact.

"Shinato! You know what to do!"

Shinato picks up brun, and as this is happening, Brun unleashes a volley of lightning. One of the gemini elves is destroyed.

"Lightning vortex!" Brun screams happily, as most of the monsters remaining are electrified.

Events: 1 hour later after merry joke telling...

Brun: "Finally... I have made it to my boss's tent...

T/A: Walks into tent.

Rare Hunter: "Ah Brun! Welcome... I have a surprise for you..."

As he drops the robes, a shadow spell card envelopes Brun, holding his neck and body in place. An arena suddenly opens up inside the tent. A duel system and point counter activates, and the rare hunter exclaims, "You were too easy. Pity I had to sacrifice my high priest... Anyhow, we shall see who is really the best!"

Brun: "Your ancestors were always sons of b-" He is cut off as a platform is erected underneath him, and his hands are free'd to play.

Rare hunter: "Now Brun... It's time to duel! And don't think your pathetic possy will help you. If they even try to free you you will suffocate from the shadow spell..."

Archived