LOCK

Gogeta™

Kaio: Thers only 1 way to win this. I activate pot of greed. Now I activate monster reborn. Come forth Blue-Eyes ultimate dragon!!! Now I activate megamorph!! doubling my dragons points. BEUD ATK/9000.

Kroza: No it's not possible!!

Kaio: This is it, go Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!! NUTRON BLAST!

A massive blast came from the dragon and destroyed the Wicked Avatar.

Kroza: This isnt possible!

Kroza vanished in a flash of light along with his monster.

Kaio: It's not over.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: darn. i missed all the action =_=

Back in the city, Basil stood looking out the window. It was dark, but there was a REAL darkness radiating from that point in the distance. For a brief moment he thought he saw a face in the clouds, but when he looked again, it was gone.

He wondered if he ought to investigate... but then decided against it as a swarm of Howling Insects flew past. He pulled the curtains closed quickly.

"Hehe... maybe I'll go back to bed..."

But he could still imagine that face he saw in the sky. The face that was laughing in a cold, mocking expression.

T/A Pops out of the ground.

Zacho: I love that trick... Anyway, he is probably trying to screw with your mind, possibly to weaken you to be easily defeated, or brainwash you, or turn you into a ballerina. Either way, your in danger. Now, if you don't mind, i'm looking for a grenade i left around here...

"I think its safe to venture out now..."

Basil opened the door and looked outside. The darkness from before was gone; in fact, it was a perfect starry night. He turned to start walking when he suddenly came face to face with a (hideous-looking, he had to admit) Insect Queen.

"Oh, this is just great. First its Howling Insects. Now its Insect Queen. What will it be next? Jirai Gumo?"

Another spider dropped to the ground with a thud.

"I had to say Jirai Gumo... -_- uh... nice spider.... gooood spider...."

It jumped. Basil jumped and ran for his life. He literally flew over the road. He didnt look back, but he could hear the pounding of legs on the asphalt. They were getting closer...

"Ahh...er.... Ancient Gear Beast? I need to hitch a ride!"

The mechanical beast leapt out, and landed neatly under Basil, though that may be physically impossible (and probably painful).

They ran. "Who will help me now?" Basil wondered.

[hopes to run into you guys soon >.<]

Zacho: riiiiiight.

An explosion went 300 meters away.

Zacho: Looks like i lost that expensive grenade... Oh yeah, by the way, that kratos, or whoever he is, payed me to give you this.

T/A Hands Kaio a letter.

Zacho: If it's a letter bomb, not my fault! Oh, and by that annoying whining noise, i'm guessing Basil found something, or it found him.

Kaio: Whats going on here? And why are you trying to lead this Basil guy into a trap?

While Kaio is saying this Basil is being chased is circels by the spiders.

Kaio: Hold on...Dark Hole.

The Spiders are sucked into the vortex and are destroyed.

Basil: whew! thanks for that! *why didnt I think of that...*

Ancient Gear Beast: Ruff!

Basil: Hello~ and... were you reponsible for that dark cloud? Plus I just heard someone say my name. How did you know that, unless..... *gaspeth* you read my blog?! no wait, I dont have a blog... you dont happen to be acquainted with anyone in my family do you?

Basil: Wait! Dont go! If you want to know the truth, then here it is.

I do have a blog.

Nah, I'm joking. I know perfectly well that you duelled with Kroza, and that he was testing you. How do I know? I hacked my brothers computer. And how does he know? Because he works for Kroza! I couldnt believe it at first, but when the facts are in front of you, its hard not to believe. So, If you want information, I'm your man...er... boy.

Poor mans dead pool? Come with me to my house, and we'll see how much we can hack.

Later at Basils house.

Basil: so recently, ive found a way to break my way into my brothers database, which wasnt easy, but it worked! I dont think he knows yet though. So you're looking for "poor mans dead pool"?

lemme see.... theres not much, theres just this one file.... open?

OOC: i actually dont know what its supposed to be? o.O

Archived