LOCK

Gogeta™

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt Sends Out His Great Shogun Shien as it towers over the duelist who's dark magican girl starts to cry.

Matt: Go Shogun Attack her Deck Leader and win me this duel!

The Duelist hits the ground, matt starts to pant then winces with pain his eyes slowly loose all colour and turn a a deep shade of red, he then falls down to his knees until he calms down. He looks down at his cards spirit of the six samurai was covered in black smoke Matt picked up the card and looked at it he started to breath heavily until the smoke went.

Matt: Thats never happen before

He colapsed on the floor.

Matt ran ran into a nearby back street he looked up at the building he was just on, somebody was there looking for for him.

Matt: it must be them, i think they've found me.

He turns away and goes down further the ally, until he sees a man dressed in black he knew who it was, so he quickly turned back the way he came men dressed in similar also blocked his path the first one grabbed his shoulder and said.

???: We've been looking for you, Matt.

Rare Hunter - my turn i draw *4card in hand* i my monster to summon Gravekeeper Kombai in attack mode.

Attack: 2000

Defense: 1000

now i active heavy storm now i active the sword of the gravekeeeper this raise on gravekeeper on my field attack by 500 for each card in my hand so i have two that 1000

Attack: 3000

Defense: 1000

now attack my gravekeeper that my turn

Hold it! I activate my judgement of anubis! It negates the effect of heavy storm and I get to destroy one monster card on your side of the field and you take damage equal to its attack! I choose your gravekeeper with 3000 attack! (Hence you never really attacked. If you play a card that destroys other cards, wait before you do another action and make sure I can't negate it.)

Brun:"If that ends your turn..."

BrunT/A: Draws.

Brun:"I play one more card in face down defence and end my turn."

First off... USE BETTER GRAMMAR, IT'S HARD TO UNDERSTAND YOU!!!:d

Next off, we have 8000 life points I thought...

Thirdly...Brun:"I activate my draining shield, which negates your attack and I gain 4k life points. My turn now!"

Brun T/A: Draws a card.

Brun:" I end my turn with no action..."

ooc: oh okay

rare hunter: i draw i active the spell gravekeeper end now i tribute my monster to inflict of life point of my monster attack points now i active grave summon i remove two monster from my hand and my graveyard i can summon Ultimate Gravekeeper Mongo 90747kx9.jpg

Attack: 4000

Defense: ???

This card cant attack so i lay one card facdown that my turn

PLEASE, USE BETTER GRAMMAR. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I HAD TO RE-READ YOUR POST 5 TIMES BEFORE I UNDERSTOOD IT!!! Throw in some periods, commas, stuff like that. Also spell out whatever your spelling completely... PLEASE!

Brun:"Grr.... I draw one card."

Brun T/A: Draws.

Brun: "I end my turn."

OOC: REMEMBER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ACE KILLA, USE GRAMMAR!!! AT LEAST SOME!!!

OOC: Wait there's no such card as gravekeeper mongo... And that effect is rigid for a supposedly tribute needed monster. Please post picture OR your written card effect... Besides, I have more life points then that... I would survive attack. I need some information on this card.

You know what? Screw this duel. I for one will just say that I won, because it's becoming a hassle, no offence. I'm getting bored because of how confusing it's getting...

Matt is dragged into a underground room the room is filled with people with dark masks on, he is pusjed into a cage and locked in. On the opposite side of the arena there was a small man with lots of battle armour on he slowly emerged out of the shadows and said in french acent,

French guy. "We met again, Matt or should i say Shade,

Matt: I don't go by that name any more i've changed!

The man who dragged him into the room started to speak,

???: Matt, you where the only underfeated underground duelist and one game becoming from winning it all! But half way through you used your monsters to escape and run away. So we have decided to have a rematch.

Matt: That was a year ago, and besides i went to see my dying mother.

???: Matt if you win this you can leave, but if you lose, lets just say you'll be sleeping with the fishes.

Archived