LOCK

Gogeta™

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A darkworld/gravekeeper deck. His deck leader is Reign Beux - Overlord of dark world.

When this card is discarded into Graveyard from hand by effect of opponent's card, special summon this card to the field. When this card is successfully special summon by this effect, destroy all monster or Magic|Trap cards on opponent's field.

When it is discarded into graveyard, the owner of the card is not destroyed since it is immediatly moved back to the field. It's effect destroyes all but other deck ruler cards.

T/A Laughs as his life points decrease to 7500

Rare Hunter: Please, now that Scarr is back where he belonds, i'll switch him to defense, just in case. I activate a spell card known as Dark World Dealing. We both draw a card and discard a card from our hand. I couldn't care less about what you discard, but i discarded "Gold, Wu-Lord of Dark World", summoning him to the field! Last, but not least, i summon "Brron, Mad King of Dark World". now, Brron, attack his cartoon reject!

"Hold it! My card is able to block one attack per turn, so it is not detroyed yet! I discard my gravity axe, grarl. I know play, chainsaw insect, which has 2400 attack points! You take 600 points of damage, and my card is put into defence position."

Archived