Who said that life points matter?

Persons who prefer nice lies instead of harsher truths... have mental problems.

It's people and not persons.

Grammatically' date=' either is correct. The difference lies only in connotation.

You're a very good talker, it would make it all the more better if you said the words right.

You're a sucky "talker", but even talking less suckily wouldn't stop you from being wrong.

Thanks for saying that! [/sarcasm] of course you JUST HAD TO come into the conversation and diss me.

Naturally. It's part of my stated agenda.

Did I ever tell you to stop quoting me?

How old are you anyways?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grammatically' date=' either is correct. The difference lies only in connotation.

You're a very good talker, it would make it all the more better if you said the words right.

You're a sucky "talker", but even talking less suckily wouldn't stop you from being wrong.

Thanks for saying that! [/sarcasm] of course you JUST HAD TO come into the conversation and diss me.

Not that I can remember. Then again, I don't pay much attention to things like that.

How old are you anyways?

968. I don't think I have more than a year left, though.

968. I don't think I have more than a year left' date=' though.

[/quote']

Best thing I've heard all day.

Now, the real question is whether you get the reference.

Absolutely not.

It's barely funny even if you do get the reference. Without the reference - i.e. if I had chosen a number other than 968 - it's just stupid and random.

Only bad players think that Life Points do not matter.

The only cases when life points matter are:

• When you need to pay a cost.
  • Against burn decks.
  • When a player's life points have become extremely high while the victory condition of the opponent is to lower his life points to 0 without using cards that set a player's life points to a certain amount.

Can you prove me wrong?

Only bad players think that Life Points do not matter.

The only cases when life points matter are:

• When you need to pay a cost.
  • Against burn decks.
  • When a player's life points have become extremely high while the victory condition of the opponent is to lower his life points to 0 without using cards that set a player's life points to a certain amount.

Can you prove me wrong?

Contradiction is self-evident. QED.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Life Points matter in the sense that some cards require you to have a certain amount in order to activate them. Also, Life Points matter in the sense that 2500 Life Points will let you survive against a swing from a Monarch 1 more time than 2400 Life Points and, depending on your opponent's field and your hand, that 1 turn might be enough.

Not that I can remember. Then again, I don't pay much attention to things like that.

How old are you anyways?

968. I don't think I have more than a year left' date=' though.

[/quote']

I love you guys. :'D

I figure LP really only matters when...

*You need to pay a cost. What if you've been careless, and for example, solemn judgement a monster you didn't need to when you had 1500 LP left, and you could've just swung for game by using Premature burial on a DMoC, getting back Trunade, then attacking.

*Your LP is so low, that if you summoned a monster in atack mode and has no spells/traps/kuriboh/honest crap like that, you opponent might be able to pull something out of their ass strong enough to run it over and take you out.

*Flint Lock Loop.

This topic is awesome. Everyone's all like LOL LP NEVER EVER MATTERS WHAT IS LP I NEVER PAY ATTENTION TO IT, and then Atem comes in and he's all like NO LP MATTERS ONLY A FOOL WOULD SAY OTHERWISE and then everyone else suddenly turns around and goes HEY GUYS LP MATTERS I'M PRO NOW.

Guest Chaos Pudding

This topic is awesome. Everyone's all like LOL LP NEVER EVER MATTERS WHAT IS LP I NEVER PAY ATTENTION TO IT' date=' and then Atem comes in and he's all like NO LP MATTERS ONLY A FOOL WOULD SAY OTHERWISE and then everyone else suddenly turns around and goes HEY GUYS LP MATTERS I'M PRO NOW.

[/quote']

It's hard to tell who you are talking to when you generalize like that.

Guest Chaos Pudding

it doesnt matter if we dont understand what crab just said we can all summerize it up to be something like this

this topic is spam' date=' horrible horrible spam. of course lifepoints matter you idiots....

...somewhere bout that

[/quote']

Nah. Try again.

The point of the thread is to prove that fact, people need to follow there own beliefs, if they fail they must see how they failed in improve.

well once I had 25 LP left (I had just summoned gandora) so I attacked my opponent's LP wih a grand attack of 2100which would grant me the victory against my cousin with 2000 LP who was running an exodia deck. He then activatd kuriboh's effect so he is fine then he draws and I am wide open. He plays monster reborn and summons kuriboh to finish me off

Archived