• Created
  • Last Reply

my best friend has like psychic dreams....and so does my bf...o_O

apparently, he saw me in a dream 3 years b4 he even knew i existed

he says all of his dreams have some kind of meaning, or come true or something

although his last dream kinda freaked me out

>_>

<_<

(i cant say what happened in his dream, cause it might be against the rules)

yeah, but my bf says that all of his dreams (apart from the 1 he just had a few weeks ago) have either come true or had some hidden meaning (like the 1 i was in lolx)

i cant post it cause of pervyness within it >_>

if u wanna no what happened, i could PM it 2 u

That must be a "dream-within-dream" thing.

My dreams are not that horrifying,mostly just me with my friends.As a loner,I think those dreams represent my desire to have more close friends.

Also,dreams are our thinking.If we know the meaning of your own dreams,you can see yourself in a brand new way.

I once had a screwed up night. I was dreaming of my sisters daycare and heard a loud whistle in my ear. I woke up. (I really was awake) I went back to sleep and was in a random place. I took a few steps forward and fell down stairs. Then Woke up. Then I was asleep again and I was in a grid of floating objects. There where Giant robots on the distance slowly getting closer?

• 1 month later...

I have more than 3+ dreams a night. Once I had a dream that I was in a hallway (Top down) with to Big Daddy's from Bioshock walking towards me. I shot at them with a hand gun and ran into a room, closing a door. (It became First Person) The door opened and a Big Daddy shoved a drill in my face. I forced myself to wake up. I have full control of my body in dreams it's so much fun! like a video game. I have anime, sci-fi, horror, comedy and premonition dreams (That do come true). One time (In rel life) my phone was ringing and I walked towards it. Suddenly I couldn't move. I saw an image of it edged with jagged orange, which raced toward the face-down phone (Which was now face up) it said ** ***** (Personal) I snapped back and picked it up and it said the same thing... o-0

Lol, that dream isn't as screwed up as some of mine. Like the time I was being chased by Prince Clovis (yes, from geass) and an army of tanks in the desert. I found an ancient ruins below the sand and hid in the fartheest back room, which looked like my grandma's kictchen, except with bomb supplies. So I built a bomb shaped like a cupcake. I later found myself at a beach, with a huge cliff overlooking a waterfall that empied out and made the water for the beach xD I fell off the cliff, about a 5 story drop and was ok.

That is a scrwed up dream. >>

Yeah Their is this one dream I had where the whole world went to hell all the sudden with burning cars, dented stop signs and Satan bringing the dead back to life (zombies) and when I got inside a mall the mood was calm and everyone is just buying GAP clothing and leaving the mall as if nothings happening. That's what I call weird

I had a major weird dream last night. I was having trouble sleeping so I accessed YCM for a little longer then had another go sleeping' date=' Then things went weird.

I was in this house with my best friend when suddenly Birds came flying through the window and attacked us! I watched in horror as my Best friend was devoured by these Birds (I think they were Seagulls) Then I woke up in the dream. Suddenly I was attacked again.... This time by a horde of Leeches.... Then I woke up in the dream AGAIN! Then the entire house around me was blown to pieces by a "Screwed up Boiler" Then the rest of the dream was a Crime Investigation to find the cause of the explosion. But then I woke up. What a screwed up dream.

[/quote']

wow thats odd sounds like a apocilips.

anyway i once had a odd dream i was lying down in my bed and a talking cat comes and says something about cat dreams then dissipears.

next thing i know i have a ton of dogs ripping me to shreads.

then i woke up and jumped at almost every noice for awhile and was just really scaried (until about the next day)

KEWLx9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Its weird' date=' but Ive had weirder. Try having a dream while your grandma is trying to put ants in your toenails, your grandpa is a Gator eating Geese, and your Parents are flying pigs. I was only 4 at that time, I think I wet myself 5 times in one session.

[/quote']

i have one thing to say about that dream

Tsuruyalaughing.jpg

sorry but flying pigs crack me up seriously

Its weird' date=' but Ive had weirder. Try having a dream while your grandma is trying to put ants in your toenails, your grandpa is a Gator eating Geese, and your Parents are flying pigs. I was only 4 at that time, I think I wet myself 5 times in one session.

[/quote']

[spoiler=spoiler]Tsuruyalaughing.jpg

You really should use spoilers when you post a pic. That wasn't a really big pic, but it still makes the post look better.

[/quote']

[spoiler=spoiler]Tsuruyalaughing.jpg

You really should use spoilers when you post a pic. That wasn't a really big pic, but it still makes the post look better.

sorry about that it just seems to make the post look better

Archived