MAJOR Screwed up dream

J-Max

I had a major weird dream last night. I was having trouble sleeping so I accessed YCM for a little longer then had another go sleeping, Then things went weird.

I was in this house with my best friend when suddenly Birds came flying through the window and attacked us! I watched in horror as my Best friend was devoured by these Birds (I think they were Seagulls) Then I woke up in the dream. Suddenly I was attacked again.... This time by a horde of Leeches.... Then I woke up in the dream AGAIN! Then the entire house around me was blown to pieces by a "Screwed up Boiler" Then the rest of the dream was a Crime Investigation to find the cause of the explosion. But then I woke up. What a screwed up dream.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst though are the dreams where you are falling. (I have them a lot) Then suddenly your body shakes violently as you wake up.

i like those dreams a lot' date=' i actually try staying for a long time.

it's a shame i don't get them as often as i want, mabye 3-4 times a year or so.

[/quote']

You actually like those dreams? :O

I once fell off my bed while having that dream.

Wow. That IS a screwed up dream. Here's a piece of advice if your in a dream or nightmare and your being attacked by monsters or killer seagulls...

1. Spin around three times in your dream. It worked for me when I was a little kid. You'll wake up after that.

2. If that doesn't work, then commit suicide in your dream. Throw yourself at the monsters and let them tear you to shreds. I'm serious, it actually works.

The waking up in the dream thing really is weird, has happened to me as well...

I waked up in the dream, got ready for school, waked up in real life and saw that I had my freaking pants on, I swear, I took them off before I went to sleep >_>

I also talk in my sleep and have walked while sleeping as well xD

Guest KAJN

OK this dream has a meaning =.

Birds: I don't really know but it means something bad.

Leaches: You'll have an enemy or this best friend is one of those you should watch out.

o_O That's pretty screwed up. Sea Gulls freak me out...

I have these sleeping experiences sometimes when I regain consciousness, but for some reason can't move. I open my eyes, can see my room around me, but when I try to move my head, arms, or anything, I'm like, paralyzed. O__O It freaks me out and I have to struggle really hard to finally snap out of it and move.

Archived