MAJOR Screwed up dream

J-Max

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stop talking about maniac dreams guys....

lol maybe just one more me and a bunch of guys on my class went to an abandoned school. then when we went in we split into two groups. one hour later later the other group becomes mutated zombies dudes and started chasing us. then we saw a chef and he used a machete to kill all of them. luckily, the other group was everyone i hated :)

nice story huh? lol

Its weird' date=' but Ive had weirder. Try having a dream while your grandma is trying to put ants in your toenails, your grandpa is a Gator eating Geese, and your Parents are flying pigs. I was only 4 at that time, I think I wet myself 5 times in one session.

[/quote']

i have one thing to say about that dream

[spoiler=spoiler]Tsuruyalaughing.jpg

sorry but flying pigs crack me up seriously

Hmmm..... What kind of dreams do you have? Bet they're about "girls" :P Flying pigs are funny, but they taste REALLY good. I had another dream where I was chased by a 400000000000 foot tall snake. Umm.... it still haunts me *looks behind himself*

Its weird' date=' but Ive had weirder. Try having a dream while your grandma is trying to put ants in your toenails, your grandpa is a Gator eating Geese, and your Parents are flying pigs. I was only 4 at that time, I think I wet myself 5 times in one session.

[/quote']

Roflmao.

For topic: For some reason I don't have dreams anymore. (maybe cause all I think when I sleep are songs, but eh)

But I remember when I was little I had this dream:

I woke up from bed and got into the bathroom and locked the door. I go to the toilet, and my pants wouldn't go down (lol). But that's not the weird part. The toilet grew a mouth and somehow ate the sink, the door (behind the door was darkness...) and mostly everything in the bathroom. Then it started eating me slowly...I kept trying to scream, but my lips were stuck and wouldn't move. Funny thing is, when I woke up, I pee'd myself.

[/quote']

Hmmm..... What kind of dreams do you have? Bet they're about "girls" :P Flying pigs are funny, but they taste REALLY good. I had another dream where I was chased by a 400000000000 foot tall snake. Umm.... it still haunts me *looks behind himself*

of corse what guys dont dream about girls (excuading gays)

[/quote']

Lol I'm not gay and I rarely dream about girls. Normally my dreams are a consistent painting of horrible tales.

[/quote']

Lol I'm not gay and I rarely dream about girls. Normally my dreams are a consistent painting of horrible tales.

isnt that worse than dreaming about girls?

[/quote']

isnt that worse than dreaming about girls?

Much worse. I would love to dream about girls everynight :D.

Oh, and if it's 'Dream Discussion' then I might as well as talk about one of mine ^_^

Quite some years back, this fad of Pokemon Cards was going on, and I had some cards too. I always liked Ghost, Psychic and Dark Pokemon, so every time I played with my cards the first and last thing I did was to admire my 'Sabrina's Gastly' and 'Sabrina's Haunter'.

Then once I had this wierd dream. I was playing the Japanese version of Pokemon FireRed on VBA. My character was in some kind of dungeon, with a close resemblance to Cerulean Cave (the colors were much brighter, though). Then I encountered a wild Gastly; the Pokemon's level wasn't mentioned. Before I could do anything, Gastly came out of the monitor and kind of started 'haunting'. It wasn't scary but it was VERY wierd. I remember trying to switch of the power button in the dream, but it didn't work. That was when my dream ended.

OMG, long post ^_^;

Archived