Yu-Gi-Oh: Wrath of the Underworld (Episode 35 Posted) [Please Comment]

Azuh

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 1: Battle Of The Champions

The story beings with a 15 year old male named Aaron. Aaron ahs a passion for dueling and always has been. His father, William, was a great duelist, a World Champion! Nothing could beat his best card, the Dark Swordsman! It was a powerful card, with 3200 ATK points and 2800 DEF points, nothing could beat it! Until it came, when William was competing in a tournament, against the National Champion… Shaun! Shaun was a 18 year old duelist, who thought he had everything, and nothing will ever stop him in getting top rank.

It was at home where Aaron went to turn on his television, to see the live duel.

Aaron: C’mon Dad! Show him watch you have got!

The duel started off with a bang, the final match of the National championships had begun. William was first to make a move

William 8000 LP – 5 cards in hand

Shaun 8000 LP – 5 cards in hand

William: Are you ready for me Shaun! I Summon my Dark Blade (ATK: 1800 / DEF: 1500) into Attack Position! It’s your move Shaun

Shaun: Took you long enough! I summon my Axe Raider (ATK: 1700 / DEF: 1150) into Attack Position! Surprised, old man! And Ill play Two Face Down cards, to end my turn.

William: You play like a beginner! Activate Mystical Space Typhoon on your Face Down Card.

Shaun: Oh no!!!! My Spellbinding Circle

William: Then now I Summon, Mataza the Zapper (ATK: 1300 / DEF: 800) into Attack position. And now, I attack with Dark Blade . Dark Blade attack Axe Raider .

Shauns life Points reduced to 7900

William: now I Attack with Mataza the Zapper … Oh wait, Shaun, did you know my monster has a special ability

Shaun: WHAT!

William: Thought so, Mataza the Zapper can attack you twice in one turn, tough break

Mataza the Zapper slashed Shaun twice and each blow brang him down to his knees

Shaun’s life points dropped to 5300

Aaron screamed with joy at the TV

Aaron: Go DAD!

Shaun got up in anger, his temperature started to rise

Shaun: I’ve had enough of your crappy game play old man, I Summon Vorse Raider (ATK: 1900 / DEF: 1200) into Attack position, and then I play the cards Wild Natures Release!

William: What! What does that card do!

Shaun: AHAHAHA! Silly fool! For a World Champion, I suspect you should have known this card. It Increases the ATK of 1 face-up Beast-Type or Beast-Warrior-Type Monster on the field by an amount equal to its DEF. Say bye bye to your Mataza! AHAHAHAH

Vorse Raider grew much power, his attack grew to 2900! It attacked Mataza, destroying it easily

William: No Mataza!

Williams Life Points dropped to 6400

Shaun: But my move aint finished yet! I play my Spell Card called Back to Square One, and send my Vorse Raider back to the Top of my deck, to save it getting destroyed by my Wild Natures Release!. See Old Man, im much more of a duelist than you’ll ever be!

William: I wouldn’t count on that, I draw!

William drew his Ultra Powerful DARK SWORDSMAN! Though it needed 2 Tributes in order to summon it. But luckily for William, he had the Magic Card, Premature Burial in his hand aswell.

William: I play Premature Burial to bring back my Mataza the Zapper , back from the grave. Then I Sacrifice my two Monsters to summon, my DARK SWORDSMAN (ATK: 3200 / DEF: 2800) into Attack Position

The Dark Swordsman appeared with a cry, then showed off with a pose

Shaun: AHAHAH! Your much of a loser than I imagined, ACTIVATE Scapegoat!

Four Sheep Tokens appeared to the field in Defense Position

William: Are you aware of My Swordsman’s special ability Shaun, he can attack twice in the same turn! So say your last words to two Sheep Tokens

Dark Swordsman attacked and destroyed two Sheep Tokens with its giant blade

William: I End my turn, by playing a Face Down card, your move Shaun

Shaun: Im So scared, I DRAW!

Shaun drew the card at a fast rate, then looked at it, then looked at his hand. He laughed

Shaun: I can’t believe it; I just drew the card that’ll make me win this duel, old man! But first, I’ll activate Pot of Greed. This lets me draw 2 Cards.

Shaun drew his two cards, and then laughed

Shaun: Get ready Old Man, The Last turn of the duel is now!

Aaron looked at the TV, confused

Aaron: No one can beat my dad!

Shaun: First I play my Lord of Dragons (ATK: 1200 / DEF: 1100) into Attack Position, then I’ll activate The Flute of Summoning Dragon!

William: OH NO!

Shaun: Old Man! Meet my strongest monster ever, and the rarest card in the WORLD! I Summon ZERO FORCE DRAGON!

The Ground shook, like an earthquake, then all the sudden a massive dragon came onto the playing field. The dragon was powerful with 3000 ATK and 3000 DEF. The Dragon made a massive cry.

Shaun: Im Not Finished Old Man!

William: What!

Shaun: Here comes my second Dragon, the almighty Tri-Horned Dragon (ATK: 2850 / DEF: 2350) in Attack position

The Dragons had rid the stadium of terror; no one has ever seen Shaun’s best dragons before!

Shaun: My move aint finished yet, activate Tribute to the Doomed

William: NO! Not my Swordsman!

Shaun discarded a card from his hand, and the Dark Swordsman was carried to the depths of the Graveyard

Shaun: Now its about time I tell you about my Zero Fore Dragons special ability

William shook in fear. Aaron screamed at the TV

Aaron: DAD! Activate your face down! NOW!

Shaun: When my dragon is about to attack you directly, his attack is gained by 1000 points

William: Sorry Aaron, I failed you

Zero Force Dragon attack was raised to 4000!

Shaun: ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole stadium was filled with a bright light, followed by 3 attacks from Shauns most powerful monsters

Aaron: NO! DAD!

Williams Life Points dropped to 0. And there was silence. Aaron switched off the TV and went into his room

Though no one knows why Aarons dad, William didn’t activate his face down card, which was Mirror Force. Maybe it was some sort of joke, or he knows something bad is going to happen if he did win. All is to know is that Shaun is the new World Champion.

The crowed finally cleared up except for one person; the person was in a dark cloak. He got up and left the stadium on his own… Who was this guy? No one knows.

End Of Episode 1

darkswordsmankn8.pngzeroforcedragonqq8.png

Episode 2 – School Tournament Part 1

It has been 2 weeks since Aaron’s father, William, had lots his championship title to Shaun. And school was about to start. Aaron loved school duels.

Before Aaron went to school that morning, he and his father were in the middle having a friendly duel.

Aaron: Sorry Dad, I have to stop your Dark Swordsman’s Attack

William: Oh really, lets see what you got son

Aaron: I activate the Trap Card, Negate Attack! Which stops your attack and ends your battle Phase immediately

William: Nice move, you’re lucky, u would have lost! New Card I See

Aaron: Yeah, just bought a new pack yesterday, anyways Dad, back to the duel

William: Touché, I end my turn

Aaron: OK

Aaron checked his hand for a strategy, though the cards didn’t really have much and with only 500 Life Points Left, there wasn’t much he could do.

Aaron: Ill Place A Monster in Face down Defence Position and End My Turn

William: Wow… is that really the best you can do? I Summon Pitch-Dark Dragon (ATK: 900 / DEF: 600) into Attack Position. Pitch-Dark Dragon attack his face-down

Pitch-Dark Dragon attacked which revealed Aaron’s face down card… Candle Of Fate(ATK: 600 / DEF: 600)

William: Sorry Aaron, my Pitch-Dark Dragon had more Attack Points then your Candle Of Fates Defence Points, finish him off Dark Swordsman!

Dark Swordsman attacked Aaron with his blade, dropping his Life Points to 0.

Aaron: Oh well, good duel, even though I barely made a scratch to your Life Points Dad.

William: Maybe next time, oh look at the time, we better get you’re to school

Aaron: Let’s go!

William drove Aaron to school, once he got there, Aaron packed his deck and he was ready to go

Aaron: Thanks for driving me to school today dad

William: No problem

Aaron: Dad, can I bring your Dark Swordsman to class today!

William: Not really, why?

Aaron: Cause I already put it in my deck *snickers*

William: Fine then, just don’t lose it, or I’ll get mad… and don’t forget to take the bus home!

Aaron: I won’t lose it dad, I promise, and I won’t forget

When Aaron got to class, he noticed someone in the doorway, he recognized this person like from a TV show, or something…. Then he came into the class… It was Shaun

Shaun: Hi students, as you know I’m the World Champion, yes hi

Aaron mumbled to himself…. Showoff

Shaun: As from today, we are going to hold a school tournament, the winner of this tournament is going to verse my in a duel and have an instant entry into the Minor Duel Monsters League Championship!

Class: Wow! Awesome!

Aaron: *Sigh*

Shaun: But guess what, there will be no classes today, since I bought out the school today, so the tournament starts now

Class: Woot!

The whole class got out there decks.

Shaun: Now I’ll be watching every duel you do, no cheating will be allowed! START!

The class ran out of the classroom except Aaron

Shaun: Now why aren’t you competing in today’s school tournament Mister.

Aaron: Who needs to compete in a tournament staring Shaun all over it.

Shaun: Now, what are you talking about?

Aaron: You bet my father in a duel… and I want a rematch!

Shaun: AHAHAHA! I know who you are now, your Williams son, the old mans son, am I correct

Aaron: Yes, now let’s duel

Aaron got out his duel disk

Shaun: Sorry, I don’t duel weaklings, win this tournament, then I’ll verse you

Aaron: Bring it on

Shaun: I’ve never been beaten, what makes you think, someone like Williams son will beat me *Laugh*

Aaron: We will see when the time is right

Shaun walked out of the classroom, and Aaron looked out the window, everyone was dueling

Aaron: Well I better get started, and I gotta win this tournament, for my dad!

Aaron walked outside, and this guy came up to Aaron

Chris: Hi, I heard you’re the ex-champions son, my names Chris, I’m new here, and I would like to duel you

Aaron: sure… I’ll duel you

Chris: Great, let’s get started

Chris got out his duel disk, he looked like a pro.

Aaron: You ready

Chris: I’m ready when you are

Chris and Aaron: DUEL!

Chris = 8000 LP

Aaron = 8000 LP

Aaron: Since I’m the ex-champions son, I’ll go first

Chris: That’s Ok with me

Aaron drew his cards

Aaron: Ok, first I’ll play Wretched Ghost of the Attic (ATK: 550 / DEF: 400) in Attack Position, and one card face down. Your move Chris

Chris: Ok… ummm… I’ll play Kagemusha of the Blue Flame (ATK: 800 / DEF: 400) in Attack position. Kagemusha… Attack His Wretched Ghost!

Aaron: Sorry Chris… I Activate a Trap Card, Negate Attack! It ends your attack instantly

Chris: Nice move, too bad I don’t have any of those cards in my deck

Aaron: What cards?

Chris: Trap Cards

Aaron: You serious, you need trap cards

Chris: Well, I only just started to play the game; I’m not a pro like you

Aaron: Trust Me, I aint no pro, I can barely win a match

Chris: Neither, oh well, back to the duel… it’s your turn!

Aaron: So it is, I draw... I Summon Bio Plant (ATK: 600 / DEF: 1300) in Attack Position, and equip him with the powers of Dark Energy, which raises his Attack and Defence by 300 (NEW ATK: 900 / NEW DEF: 1600). Bio Plant Attack Kagemusha of the Blue Flame

Chris: No!!!!

Chris’s Life Points are dropped to 7900

Aaron: Now I attack with the Wretched Ghost Of The Attic.

Chris’s life Points were dropped to 7350

Aaron: Your move Chris

Chris: Finally, I place a monster in Defence Mode, and I’ll End my turn

Aaron: Ok, then… I Summon the Drdek (ATK: 700 / DEF: 800) in Attack Position. Bio Plant... Attack his face down Monster!

Bio Plant leaped out and flipped over his face down monster which was Eyearmor (ATK: 600 / DEF: 500), destroying it instantly.

Aaron: Now my two monsters attack his life points!

Chris fell to the ground and lost a total of 1250 Life Points. Making his Life Points stand at 6100

Aaron: Your move Chris!

Chris draws a card

Chris: Face Down Defence Position for me… End my turn

Aaron now knows that he has Chris is a lock, now its time for Aarons best card to come out!

Aaron: You ready Chris, cause my next move is gonna teach you something

Chris: Bring it

Aaron: I Sacrifice, my Wretched Ghost of the Attic and Drdek to Summon my best card DARK FIEND ANGEL (ATK: 2800 / DEF: 1400)

An Angel of Darkness shrouded the field. Chris just staired at it

Aaron: now Bio Plant attack that Face Down Monster now!

Chris: No, not Archipelago Warrior (ATK: 400 / DEF: 200)… That was one of my fave cards

Aaron: Wow, I’ve never seen that card before

Chris: yeah, my brother gave it to me and another card called Zora, the Spinning Blade Master after he participated in a tournament… I never saw him again; I’ve been searching for my brother for years now, I miss him, well anyways, I don’t have a monster that can beat that card, so I surrender, you win Aaron

Aaron: Dark Fie… What… surrender?

Chris: yeah, I’m not very good

Aaron: Fine, but I wanna give you something

Chris: What?

Aaron: I want to you have my Dark Fiend Angel; I don’t really need it anyways

Chris: You serious… I don’t know what too say

Aaron: nothing =]

Chris: Thanks Aaron…. Oh you better get dueling… im supposed to give you this

Chris gives Aaron a token

Aaron: whats this?

Chris: It’s a tournament token, you give them to you opponent if you lose, you need 3 in order to verse shaun… didn’t you get tokens?

Aaron: No?

Chris: AHA! Rebel

Aaron: Oh well, better get to dueling, catch ya later

Chris: yeah… See Ya Round =]

End Of Episode 2

darkfiendagelmi9.pngarchipagxm7.png

Episode 3 – School Tournament Part 2

Aaron was wandering in the school yard, looking at his cards

Aaron: Damn! Maybe I should put in my King of Yamimakai, or should I put in The Earl of Demise… AH! I Can’t Choose

Aaron wasn’t looking in front of him, until he hit into a tree. Aaron hit the tree so hard, that cards fell from the branches

Aaron: Geez… that hurt… oo.. new cards

Aaron picked up the cards

Aaron: OMG Wow! These are the Rare Brain Control and Polymerization… Wow! I’ve always wanted these cards

Suddenly there was this big thud… Someone had fallen out of the tree, the kid got up

???: Ey, those are my cards… I found them first

Aaron: Why were you climbing the tree?

???: Just give me back my cards! I was just sitting in the tree until I found a few cards that’s all

Aaron: I got a good idea… How about we duel for them

???: AHAHA! A Duel! A loser like you will never defeat the Thundering Force of Matt! So… give me back my cards before someone gets hurt

Aaron: Is that a challenge…. Matt?

Matt charged at Aaron with a punch, but Aaron dodged it… making Matt fall face first on the hard ground

Matt: Fine then, we will duel for them, the loser loses the cards and one token… deal!

Aaron: Fine with me

Aaron and Matt: DUEL!

Aaron = 8000 LP

Matt = 8000 LP

Matt: Since I’m the better one, I’ll go first… I summon Kaminarikozou the Thunder Kid (ATK: 700 / DEF: 600) into Attack Postion

The Monster appeared while spitting lightning

Matt: No one hasn’t beaten my Thunder Kid! Especially, when I equip him with this… Electro Whip, which raises my monsters ATK and DEF by 300 (NEW ATK: 1000 / DEF: 900)

Matt: Your turn

Aaron: Of course! I Draw… I place a monster in face-down defence position and one card face down… your move!

Matt: What a waste of a turn! AHAHAH! I knew u couldn’t have beaten my Thunder Kid! . I draw… I Place two Face- Downs, then Summon Electric Snake, into Attack Position (ATK: 800 / DEF: 900). Electric Snake, attack his monster now!

Electric Snake attacked with its electric fangs

Aaron: Activate Trap!

Matt: A TRAP!

Aaron: Yep… activate Negate Attack!

Matt: You got lucky… it’s your move

Aaron: Good, because this is just what I planned!

Matt: Grrr!

Aaron: I Sacrifice my face-down monster… which was my Midnight Fiend (ATK: 800 / DEF: 600) to summon my King of Yamimakai (ATK: 2000 / DEF: 1530) in Attack Position. You’re finished

Matt: Or am I… Activate Trap

Aaron: Oh no!

Matt: yes! My Trap Hole will destroy your monster and render him useless in the Graveyard! Hehe

Aaron: You’ll pay for that. I End My Turn

Matt: AHAHAH! I knew it; even the ex-Champions Son can defeat me. I Draw... OMG! I Drew the card that will seal the fate of this fight… Those cards are mine! I Drew one of my many Thunder Dragons… my best card, but you won’t be seeing him for long… because I’m sending him to the graveyard to activate his special ability

Aaron: No way!

Matt: Oh yes… It lets me take two Thunder Dragons from my Deck to My Hand! AHAHA!

Aaron knew he was in trouble, those Thunder Dragons were powerful and Aaron’s best card had been sent to the graveyard.

Matt: I’m not done yet Aaron! Activate my face down Trap… Ultimate Offering

Aaron: What does that do!

Matt: AHA! This lets me summon extra monsters by giving up 500 Life Points; still it’s a great way to get those rare cards

Aaron was in fear, he can’t lose this duel, or else he’ll be the laughing stock in the school!

Matt: Ready…I summon my Mega Thunder ball (ATK: 750 / DEF: 600) in Attack Position! But he won’t be here for long! So I say bye to 500 Life Points to Sacrifice it to summon Thunder Dragon (ATK: 1600 / DEF: 1500) into Attack Position! But I pay another 500 life Points, to summon my Lightning Conger (ATK: 350 / 750), but we’ll say bye, bye to him to, and so with another 500 of my Life Points to summon my last Thunder Dragon (ATK: 1600 / DEF: 1500)! I predict… in 2 attacks… your finished Aaron! AHHAHAHAHA!

Matt = 6500 LP

Aaron = 8000 LP

Matt: Now my monsters! Strike him down, with your lightning attacks!

Aaron: Hmm

Aaron braced himself as four powerful monsters struck there lightning attacks at him. Aaron lost a heavy 5000 Life Points, making him fall to the ground.

Matt: Hey everyone, look at this loser!

Matt gathered a crowd around the duel

Matt: The Ex-Champions son… he’s down

Aaron: It’s not over!

Aaron got up slowly

Matt: by the way you look, I reckon it is… I’m heading straight to the minor leagues! AHAHA!

Aaron drew his final card

Aaron: This duel… it’s over

Matt: AHA! I WON!

Aaron: Not quite right, but I’ve only actually

The crowd just looked at Aaron funny… they were all thinking that this was some joke… he cant win… even if his best card was in the Graveyard… or is it

Aaron: I activate… Premature Burial! By paying 800 of my life points… I can revive my King of Yamimakai!

Matt: NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!

Aaron: King of Yamimakai… Attack his Thunder Kid now!

Thunder Kid was destroyed, Matts Life Points dropped to 5500.

Matt: How dare you destroy my Thunder Kid!!!

Aaron: Too bad! Your move!

Matt: GRRR! Your gonna pay for this… I switch all my monsters to defence mode.

Aaron: Thought so… I Draw!... I Summon the Almighty Claw Reacher (ATK: 1000 / DEF: 800) in Attack Position. Claw Reacher… Attack his Snake now!

The Claw sliced the Snake in half

Matt: Eep!

Aaron: King of Yamimakai attack his Thunder Dragon now!

Matt: Not my Dragon!!!!!

The Dragon was destroyed

Aaron: Any last words!

Matt: Not really… I draw! I play a monster in defence

Aaron: I draw… and I’ll summon a Monster known as Job-Change Mirror in Attack position (ATK: 800 / DEF: 1300) and then equip him with this spell card… Dark Energy, which raises his ATK and DEF by 300! (NEW ATK: 1100 / NEW DEF: 1600). Job-Change Mirror… Attack his Face Down Now!

Matt: You fool! You activated by Electric Lizard (ATK: 850 / DEF: 800), which stops your monster from attacking next turn! I’m such a genius!

Aaron: So What… I destroyed your monster

Matt: Meh, Im still a way better duelist than you’ll ever be!

Aaron: If so, why has your other Thunder Dragon fallen victim to my King of Yamimakai’s Attack

The Thunder Dragon was crushed by King of Yamimakai’s darkness

Aaron: this leaves you wide open for my Claw reacher…. Claw Reacher! ATTACK!

Matt: Noooooooooooo!

Matt’s life points were dropped to 4500.

Matt = 4500 LP

Aaron = 3000 LP

Matt: Ok Aaron, no more Mister Nice Guy, Im gonna get those rare cards if it means I have to kick your ass

Aaron: That’s fine with me; because it seems that the side of the duel has turned don’t you think?

Matt: Stop tormenting me!

Aaron: Fine… Just draw your card, let’s get this duel over with…!

Matt drew the card furiously…

Matt: NO! This cant be… it’s a useless Spell Card… If you summon a monster with over 1500 ATK points, you will win… but I kinda doubt that.

Aaron: Well, Lets See… MY MOVE…. AHAHAH! Who needs a monster with over 1500 ATK… I have the Earl of Demise!

Matt: WHAT! NO!

Aaron: I couldn’t decide on whether just to put King of Yamimakai or Earl Of Demise in my deck, so I put both in

Matt: You lie!

Aaron: I Sacrifice my Job-Changing Mirror to summon the Earl Of Demise (ATK: 2000 / DEF: 700)

Matt: NO! IM DONE FOR!

Aaron: Monsters!!! ATTACK!

The field let up with darkness, and then it cleared, with Matt lying on the ground.

Aaron: Looks like I Win!

The crowd cheered, then left to go on with the tournament.

Later on….

Matt: Hey Aaron, I’m sorry I was mean to you before

Aaron: No problem

Matt: Heres my token and the rare cards, enjoy

Aaron: Thanks Matt

Matt: Just one more duel until you verse Shaun, good luck

Aaron: Oh…and I’m gonna win

They both laughed and there stupidity and went back to dueling

End Of Episode 3

Episode 4 – School Tournament Part 3

Aaron was trying to find someone to duel around the yard, but no one will duel him

Aaron: Can you please duel me!

???: No, you will kick my ass

Aaron: Fine…

Aaron came to a conclusion that he was too good and knows one will duel him, though what turned him from his attention was Shaun beating a person in Year 8

Kid: Ready Shaun, I didn’t win these 3 tokens for anything! I Summon My Strongest Monster, My Rude Kaiser (ATK: 1800 / DEF: 1600) in Attack Position. Great Tribute Summon, Ey Shaun

Shaun: Bravo, but you will fall in my next move. I DRAW! … I activate the Spell Card, Foolish Burial, which sends one monster from my deck to the graveyard

Kid: AHA! I can’t believe you did that, what a waste of your turn… Rude Kaiser attack his life points

Shaun: my turns not over kid!

Kid: What!

Shaun: Activate Premature Burial! Now I can bring back the monster I just sent from my deck to the graveyard… So I Summon Zero Force Dragon!

A Mighty dragon popped out from the ground, it roared, making the year 8 fly

Shaun: Zero Force Dragon attack Rude Kaiser and end this!

The mighty dragon attacked destroying the Beast Warrior easily and destroying the rest of the person’s life points

Shaun: I win; you didn’t even make a scratch to my Life Points

Shaun walked away, then noticed Aaron

Shaun: Hey punk

Aaron: What the hell do you want?

Shaun: Have you gotten yourself 3 tokens yet?

Aaron: Just need one more

Shaun: Wow, I thought you would have been kicked out by now, like your pitiful father

Aaron: You take that back

Shaun: Aha... Lather Chum!

Aaron walked off angrily, until he saw another duel, this duel was between two great duelists. These two duelists. One, who was by the name of Brad, used water and the other duelist named Jarrod, used a Fire Deck, and both of them have been in the minor leagues

Chris: Great duel ha Aaron

Aaron: Yeah, seems like this one has been going on forever

Chris: It’s been going on for about an hour now, both have been at each others throats

Aaron: That’s what you get for minor leagues… man, seems tough

Aaron watched the rest of the duel

Jarrod = 300 LP

Brad = 600 LP

Brad: Its kind of bad Jarrod, out of all the times we have dueled, I told you that Water Decks beat Fire ones anytime!

Jarrod: Come on, man, you are so not serious, just watch as I make the final move of this duel. I Draw!

Brad: I already told you that you can’t beat my Crab Turtle (ATK: 2550 / DEF: 2500). It’s the strongest Aqua Type Monster in the game.

Jarrod: Just watch me… I activate a Trap Card, Ring of Destruction!

Brad: What… NO! We are both going to lose!

Jarrod: Not quite, activate Ring of Defense!

Brad: Too bad, it’s either a draw or nothing! ACTIVATE Magic Jammer!

The duel went off in a huge explosion, ending it in a draw

Brad: Maybe next time man, just got the best of you

Jarrod: Yeah

Jarrod walked off, and Brad came up to Aaron

Brad: hey I know you; you’re the ex-champions son, aren’t ya?

Aaron: yea, bu…

Brad: well then I challenge you to a duel!!

Aaron: Aren’t you tired from your last duel

Brad: Nope, dueling is my life, I’m never tired!

Aaron: well, let’s make this crowd happy and let’s duel!

The crowd was excited to see the duel!

Aaron = 8000 LP

Brad = 8000 LP

Aaron: I’ll go first! And I Set a Monster in Defence Mode! You’re Move Brad

Brad: Excellent, now, I summon my Jellyfish (ATK: 1200 / DEF: 1500) into Attack Position!

A Jellyfish popped out onto the field

Aaron: Whoa, that’s one neat card

Brad: yeah! It will be neat once it destroys your monster! Go Jellyfish!

Aaron: Sorry to disappoint you, but my monster, which was my Gorgon Egg (ATK: 300 / DEF: 1300) has more Defence than your monsters attack!

Brad: Damn

Brads life Points dropped to 7900

Brad: I’ll End my turn, with a face-down

Aaron: Great, my move. I Summon Ryu-Kishin (ATK: 1000 / DEF: 500) in Attack Position and equip him with Dark Energy, raising his ATK and DEF by 300 (NEW ATK: 1300 / DEF: 800)

Brad: Sorry Aaron, I’ll counter that move with my face-down card, Magic Jammer! I discard a card from my hand to destroy your Dark Energy! You left yourself wide open

Aaron: Fine I’ll End

Brad: Perfect, I’ll draw, and then I’ll activate a Spell Card! Stop Defence, to flip your Gorgons Egg to Attack Mode!

Aaron: Crap!

Brad: Now I’ll Summon Enchanting Mermaid (ATK: 1200 / DEF: 900) in Attack Position. See Aaron, these two monsters are going to destroy your life points

The two monsters attacked furiously, destroying both monsters and sent Aarons life points down to 6900.

Aaron: Fine, my move

Aaron drew the card, it was King of Yamimakai. But Aaron knew he couldn’t play it because he had no monster on the field to sacrifice

Aaron: I play one card face down, and summon Dokuroyaiba (ATK: 1000 / DEF: 400) in Attack Mode. Your move

Brad: Come on Aaron, I can’t see you beating me with this idea. By researching your strategies, the face down card has to be Negate Attack. So I can’t attack your monster, so you can sacrifice it to summon your King of Yamimakai or Earl of Demise. I’m not stupid you know, so I’ll activate this card! Mystical Space Typhoon!

Aaron: Crap! Not my Negate Attack!

Negate Attack was destroyed instantly

Brad: Now, I’m not done Aaron! I activate the spell card Snatch Steal, which lets me take control of your Dokuroyaiba , though I’m not done

Aaron was getting worried now; he had no monsters to protect himself

Brad: Now, to play my Turtle Oath Spell Card… Your finished Aaron

Aaron: No… not that card!

Brad: This card allows me to Specially Play My Crab Turtle, but I got to give it a Tribute due to its level, so I say bye to my three monsters, to say hello to Crab Turtle (ATK: 2550 / DEF: 2500)!

The giant crab appeared, it looked vicious.

Brad: Crab Turtle attack Aarons Life Points Directly Now

The Giant Crab Attacked dropping Aarons Life points to 4350.

Brad: Are you ready to give up Aaron

Aaron: Never! I Draw!

Aaron drew the Spell Card Yami, but it was no use to him, because of the Crab Turtle

Aaron: I Play a Monster in Defence, that’s all I can do

Brad: Thought so, I Play a card face down and summon Root Water (ATK: 900 / DEF: 800) in Attack position. Root Water Attack his Defence Monster!

Root Water attacked with a giant tidal wave revealing Aaron’s Wretched Ghost of the Attic (ATK: 550 / DEF: 400) and destroying it easily

Aaron: Nooo!

Brad: Crab turtle Attack!

Aarons Life Points dropped down to 1800. Aaron falled to the ground

Brad: Only one more Attack Aaron, then I’ll be versing Shaun! It’s your move!

Aaron thought to himself, he is facing one of the toughest cards in the game, now it only relies on one draw. One more draw, that’s all he needed, to verse Shaun and reclaim what was his fathers title

Aaron: Ok… I Draw!

Aaron didn’t look at the card, and then peeked at it.

Aaron: Perfect, It’s my Dark Hole Spell Card; this card destroys all monsters on the field

Brad: WHAT! How can you be so lucky to draw the card you needed in that exact moment in time. Unfair!

The Field got swept with a powerful Black Hole, Sending all Brads Monsters to the Graveyard

Brad: You will pay for that!

Aaron: Ok, but first your gonna be hit with this! I Summon Meda Bat (ATK: 800 / DEF: 400) in Attack Position! Meda Bat Attack Brads Life Points directly

Brad: Not so fast Aaron, I have a trap!

Aaron: A Trap!

Brad: yes, activate Sakuretsu Armor! This card destroys your attacking Monster, so say bye to Meda Bat!

Aaron: Dammit, I Thought I Had You!

Brad: Yeah, well it’s my move! To Think of It Aaron, I thought you would have tougher cards than the ones you have, since you’re the son of a world champion.

Aaron: My cards are tough!

Brad: Yeah, Yeah, Well watch this move, I Activate the Spell Card, Pot of Greed, which lets me draw two cards, then I’ll play this card Confiscation!

Aaron: Whoa, what does that do!

Brad: I pay 1000 Life Points to look at your hand then discard one card from it!

Aaron: Ok… Heres My Cards

Aaron showed his cards to Brad

Brad: Send King of Yamimaki to the Graveyard.

Aaron: Ok.

Brads Life Points dropped to 5900.

Brad: Now I Summon Tongyo (ATK: 1350 / DEF: 800) into Attack Position. Aaron you left yourself wide open for a Direct Attack. Tongyo Attack!

The Fish nearly wiped out Aaron, but he has still got only 450 Life Points Left

Aaron: Good Move, but now it’s my turn!

Aaron drew his card, it was Premature Burial. He was so excited, but found out he didn’t have enough life points to activate it.

Aaron: Dammit, I think I’m done for, I can’t play any move

Chris: Aha, Aaron, you’re such a fool

Aaron: Why Chris…

Chris: You know why, you’re supposed to be dueling Shaun right about now, remember what I told you!

Aaron: No… not really

Chris: *sigh* you’re not very smart; you forgot to get your first token for the tournament. You earned two tokens, one from me and one from Matt. That means you should have 3 tokens, not 2.

Aaron: But I only have 2 on me now

Brad: WHAT! This is jibbed.

Chris: Duh, that’s why I got yours, here it is.

Chris threw it over to Aaron. The crowd wasn’t too happy, but Aaron and Chris didn’t care.

Brad: But… that’s cheating! You just can’t give away a token because Aaron is losing

Shaun: That maybe so…

Brad: Oh My God, Shaun!

Shaun: Aaron did forget that token because he is dumb, but I’m tired of waiting, so Aaron, wait for me in the Gym room, your about to verse me!

Brad: But were in the middle of a duel! I was winning!

Suddenly, Shaun flicked a token into Brad’s hands

Shaun: Brad is the official winner of this duel… but I’m giving him a token, so I can verse Aaron for myself

Aaron: Wow… awesome, well I’ll be seeing you around Brad

Aaron ran to the gym. Brad followed

Brad; Oi Aaron, I have three tokens as well, that means I can verse Shaun if you lose. But I want to give you this card; it will help your deck a lot.

Brad gave Aaron Mirror Force

Aaron: Whoa, this is my lucky day or something

Brad: Na, this card doesn’t really work in my deck, so I wanted you to have it, it can be useful against Shaun. From rumors that are going around, Shaun is going to use a Beast Beatdown Deck on you, so be careful.

Aaron: I’ll be fine, catch you in the gym

Brad: See you there

MEANWHILE

In the darkness, a guy in a black robe and a another guy was doing something

Robe Guy: The duel between the chosen one and the wanted one is about to begin Master

???: Great... this is all falling to plan, send some of the ghouls to the fathers home, i need enough powerful souls to create 3 cards which will destroy the world!

Robe Guy: yes Master

End Of Episode 4

Episode 5 – The Beast Within

Aaron rushed to the gym, when he got there it was full of people

Shaun: I’m glad you showed up, hope you like crowds!

Aaron: I Sure Do

Shaun: Well lets Get Started No Time to Lose

Aaron went through his pocket and picked out the four cards he got today, the Dark Swordsman, Brain Control, Polymerization and Mirror Force

Aaron: Hope these cards do me good

Aaron slipped them into the deck, and then walked to the middle of the gym, suddenly an extra card slipped out behind the Dark Swordsman, with a note… Aaron picked up the card, and the note… The note read… “Beat Shaun’s sorry face back to were he came from… use this card, it will help you… From Dad”. Aaron was shocked, but he placed it into his Deck anyways

Shaun: Are you ready to lose Aaron

Aaron: Only when you are

Aaron and Shaun: LET’S DUEL!

Aaron = 8000 LP

Shaun = 8000 LP

The crowd cheered superbly

Aaron: I’ll go first

Shaun: That’s fine with me

Aaron: DRAW!

Aaron drew his Ryu-Kishin, a perfect starter for Aarons Deck!

Aaron: I Summon Ryu-Kishin (ATK: 1000 / DEF: 500) in Attack Mode! Then I’ll Play one face-down, Lets see what you’ve got Shaun!

Shaun: Maybe you should learn a thing about dueling Aaron, Ryu-Kishin is a weak monster, especially when I play this card… I Summon Berserk Gorilla (ATK: 2000 / DEF: 1000) in Attack position

Aaron: WHOA!

A Gorilla popped out, it was angry and it looked like it really wanted to fight. Aaron thought about his deck, his strongest monster had that amount of Attack Points, this game aint going to be good

Shaun: Berserk Gorilla, send Ryu-Kishin to the graveyard… NOW!

[url=Ryu-Kishin]Ryu-Kishin[/url] was blown to pieces making Aaron lose a whopping 1000 LP

Shaun: See Aaron, this is what you get for versing someone in the high rank. AHAHAHA!

Aaron: grrr!

Shaun: Whats wrong Aaron, struggling to find a card, which will beat my oversized Gorilla, last time I checked, you didn’t have any AHAHA!

Aaron looked at his cards

Aaron: I’ll place a monster in defence

Aaron knew he was already getting beat

Shaun: The champions son, what a joke, behold my Battle Ox (ATK: 1700 / DEF: 1000), then I play a card face-down. Battle Ox attack his face-down monster now!

The face-down monster appeared, it was Wicked Mirror (ATK: 700 / DEF: 600), it was destroyed easily.

Shaun: AHAHA! Berserk Gorilla, attack his Life Points

Aaron was struck down hard, losing 2000 Life Points. His life points dropped to 5000.

Shaun: I knew you couldn’t make it in here Aaron.

Aaron got up, he felt beat

Aaron: That hurt, but it’s my move now

Aaron drew his father’s card, the Dark Swordsman, but he couldn’t summon it

Aaron: I Place a card face-down and a monster in defence, your move Shaun

Shaun: Ready for my next move Aaron, activate Polymerization

Aaron: A Fusion!

Shaun: Too right, loser… I fuse my Battle Ox with the Mystic Horseman that was in my hand to create a diabolical new monster called Rabid Horseman (ATK: 2000 / DEF: 1700)

Aaron: Oh crap…

Shaun: Now, I can summon another monster

Aaron: What!

Shaun: You do realize that a Fusion Summon is like a Special Summon, so I summon Harpies Brother (ATK: 1800 / DEF: 600) in Attack Mode. Your finished Aaron!

Shaun: Monsters ATTACK!

The 3 monsters attack dreadfully, Aaron knew he wasn’t done!

Aaron: I’ve waited for this moment! Activate Trap!

Shaun: Ugh!

Aaron: My trap is called Mirror Force, this card destroys all your monsters!

Shaun: WHAT! NO!

Shaun’s monsters attacks were reflected, destroying them

Shaun: You will PAY!!!

Aaron laughed and gave a thumbs up to Brad

Brad: Aha! Nice one Azza!

Shaun was quivering in distress.

Shaun: That’s it Aaron. I’ve had enough, im taking this duel to the highest level, last time I checked; no one has beaten me in a duel! And no one, and I said no one, will beat me, face it Aaron, why is it you do this even though your going to lose, waste of time… like your father… pitiful! I won’t be disgraced in front of anyone Aaron, not including this school of brats!

Aaron: Woah, man, take a chill pill, I already told you, I’m going to win this duel… and there’s no doubt about it, I have a plan right here!

Aaron didn’t really have a plan at all, his hand was useless!

Shaun: Just shut up and make your move, I don’t have time for losers!

Aaron drew his card… It was Pot of Greed, A Perfect Card!

Aaron: You ready Shaun, I activate Pot of Greed, and this lets me draw two cards

Aaron looked at his cards; it was [url=Polymerization]Polymerization[/url] and a monster. Still not the right cards!

Aaron: I place one card face down, then I summon Madjinn Gunn (ATK: 600 / DEF: 800) in Attack Position! Madjinn Gunn attack Shaun’s Life Points now!

Madjinn Gunn was weak but did pierce Shaun’s Life Points dropping him down to 7400

Shaun: Please Aaron, your weak cards aint going to destroy me, now I activate my face down card! Card Destruction!

Aaron: NO! Not that card!

Shaun: Too right Aaron, this card allows us to discard our cards and make us draw the same number of cards we just discarded. And it seems for me I drew the hand I needed to win this duel!

Aaron drew his cards; he finally drew a couple of good cards!

Shaun: Now, I summon a monster known as Vorse Raider (ATK: 1900 / DEF: 1200) in Attack Mode! Vorse Raider attack his [url=Madjinn Gunn]Madjinn Gunn[/url] now!

Aaron: Sorry, Shaun, I have a Trap

Shaun: Another one… impossible!

Aaron: Yes Shaun, it’s called Negate Attack

Shaun: No!

Shaun’s Attack was negated, and Shaun was about to lose it!

Shaun: You just wait; I’ll activate my Spell Card… Foolish Burial! I thought it would have never come to this! This card allows me to discard one monster from my Deck to the Graveyard Aaron, and since I’m your friend, I’ll tell you what card it is… It’s My Zero Force Dragon!

The Crowd was in shock

Aaron: I’m not dumb Shaun, I know your going to revive it next turn, I saw it last turn. But anyways, it’s now my move

Aaron drew Premature Burial! It was Aaron’s lucky day!

Aaron: Now its time for my move, activate Premature Burial! I Pay 800 Life Points, to bring back and old friend…

Aarons Life Points dropped to 4200

Shaun: What do you mean, old friend, it better not be anymore Pitiful Cards

Aaron: My dad’s card aint a pitiful card

Shaun: What do you mean… Dad’s card?

Aaron: Well I’ll show you

Aaron flashed Dark Swordsman to the crowd then to Shauns face

Aaron: I Summon Dark Swordsman (ATK: 3200 / DEF: 2800)!

The crowd talked and talked and shouted, The Dark Swordsman was summoned

Shaun: No… not him!

Aaron: Face it Shaun… You’re finished! Dark Swordsman attack!

The Dark Swordsman lunged its attack at [url=Vorse Raider ]Vorse Raider[/url], destroying it easily, and dropping Shauns Life Points to 6100

Shaun: NOW IT’S MY MOVE!

Shaun drew his card furiously

Shaun: I Play Premature Burial! Bring Back Zero Force Dragon (ATK: 3000 / DEF: 3000)!

The Mighty Dragon appeared; it roared at Aaron… the rematch has begun!

Shaun: I don’t know how you got the Swordsman in your deck… but oh well, its going down! So now I play one face down card and activate Dian Keto the Cure Master! This raises my Life Points by 1000.

Aaron: Bring it!

Aaron = 4200 LP

Shaun = 7100 LP

Shaun: I believe it’s your turn!

Aaron: Yes it is…

Aaron drew his card, it was [url=Brain Control]Brain Control[/url]!

Aaron: Sorry Shaun… I win!

Shaun: You can’t win!

Aaron played [url=Brain Control]Brain Control[/url] from his hand!

Shaun: No way! Unbelievable!

Aaron paid 800 of his Life Points, dropping to 3400, and then Zero Force Dragon was forced to Aaron’s side of the field

Shaun: AHA! If you can win by my dragons effect plus or pitiful swordsman, your wrong, my trap card will destroy them both!

Aaron: Who says im planning to Attack!

Shaun: WHAT!

Aaron: There’s a better card than your dragon and my swordsman, activate Polymerization!!!

Shaun: IMPOSSIBLE! I have every Zero Force card in my deck… there aint no fusion of the two…!

Aaron: If you look in my hand, here it is

Aaron flashed the fusion card, known as Dark Swordsman Dragon (ATK: 3500 / DEF: 3000)

Shaun fell to the ground, shocked in horror… how did Aaron get a hold of this card!

Aaron: My Dad gave this card to me, today, and he wants me to destroy you with it

The fusion came into place… The Dragon appeared with the mighty swordsman riding it

Shaun: Im… poss… ible

The crowd was stunned by the sight of the mighty dragon…

Aaron: Are you aware of my Dragons Special Ability…

Shaun: A Special Ability?

Aaron: That’s right, by paying half my Life Points, it can double its attack points for this turn

Aarons Life Points Dropped to 2100

Shaun: NO WAY!

The Dragons Attack Rose to 7000!

Shaun: Aha! Sorry, not enough

Aaron: Second Special Ability, it can attack twice this turn

Shaun: I still have my trap card, activate…

Aaron: Sorry, Third Ability, by saying bye to 1000 Life Points I can destroy your Trap! You Lose!

Shaun:

The Dragon filled up the gym with two final attacks, sending Shauns Life Points to 0

Aaron: ummm… I win?

Shaun: No fair, you’re lucky; your father gave you that card, your nothing, pathetic

Aaron: Sorry, now you have to give me your promise, let me into the Minor Leagues

Shaun: Never! You’ll never enter the minor leagues!

The crowd booed at Shaun, and called him loser!

Shaun: AHAHAHAHA! Your all pitiful people, you know that… Nitwits! Fine I’ll let you in the minor leagues on one occasion!

Aaron: And what is that!

Shaun: Hand over that rare Swordsman Dragon, Aaron… simple!

Aaron: Nope… never… I don’t think you deserve it

Shaun: Grrrr… I’ll find a rarer card than that anyway; I’m bound to have some! AHAHA! I’m letting you into the minor leagues… but you should be lucky, because I don’t give away free gifts

Aaron: Well I’ll be seeing you there then?

Shaun: BAHAHAH! Me… in the minor leagues… no way… im experienced… not like you

Aaron: Well… if I’m not experienced… how come I beat you… just face it… im the new world champion!

Shaun walked out the door in an angry mood.

Later that day

Chris: Man, that was superb, you catching the bus Aaron?

Aaron: Yeah, you

Chris: Sure am!

Aaron: Well let’s go then!

MEANWHILE… in the darkness

Robe Guy: The chosen duelist has beaten the world champion sir

???: Excellent, have you sent Grim to his fathers home?

Robe Guy: Yes…We have also sent the Manic to duel the chosen one…

???: I’m kind of guessing there is going to be some sort of tragedy…

Robe Guy: Well, you control Tragedy boss… you can make bad things happen

???: HAHAHAH! Ah Yes… its hard to think about that… I’ll show that the chosen duelist… Aaron… will have to make a deal with the devil or he will be destroyed

Robe Guy: Excellent Master

End Of Episode 5

darkswordsmandragonkw0.png

Episode 6 – Tragedy Part 1

Aaron and Chris were on the bus home, everyone was crowding around Aaron to make him show his rare cards

Aaron: My Dark Swordsman Dragon, this is the card I used to beat Shaun

People: Wow! Awesome!

???: May I please look at that card

The guy was in a dark robe, barely could see his face… he had a freaky voice

Aaron: Sure… whoever you are

Chris: Yeah who the hell are you?

???: kekeke!

The guy ran back to his seat…

Bus Driver: Ey… You Kids.. Sit Down.. I don’t wanna pay for your medical bills!

The kids on the bus had to sit down… Aaron turned to the side, and had a look at the guy in the robe. Then the robe guy gave Aaron a freaky stare. Then Aaron heard voices inside his head, it sounded like the robe guy was talking to him

???: Come over here Aaron, Come over here Aaron, Come over here, if you want to live….

The Voice kept reapting itself, until Aaron got annoyed.

???: I know you can hear my Aaron, just do it, and come on, if you want to live!

Aaron suddenly got up and yelled

Aaron: Stop messing around with my head! You… Whatever you are…

Suddenly the bus came to a halt, then another bus, which was driving through a red light, hit the side of Aaron’s school bus, making the bus spin and the children fly, Aaron was forced to the ground

???: GET UP!

Aaron: Whaaa…

Aaron was lifted off the ground, like he was controlled by something, he was half conscious.

Aaron: What have you done… to us… why isn’t anyone helping us…

Suddenly the bus and the world came to a halt… everything stopped moving…

Aaron: Whats going on

???: MUAHHHH

Aaron: This was all you, what did you do!

The guy in the robe got out a duel disk.

???: Duel Me… kekeke

Aaron: Waaa?

???: You will duel me my friend, or you will lose your soul

= = =

Meanwhile back at Williams’s house, there was a knock on the door

William: I don’t want what you’re selling, please go away

The Knocks Got louder

William: Get off my property or else I’ll call the cops!

Suddenly the door was knocked down, and a guy in a robe came inside

William: You’re paying for that!

???: I won’t be paying anything once I finish with you

William: What do you want from me!

???: Just a Simple Duel… no questions asked

William: Fine… if you lose, you’re paying for a new door

???: And if you lose, I’ll be taking your soul!

William: What! You got to be joking right

???: From where I come from, no one do jokes

William: Whatever…

= = =

???: Ready to duel Aaron… kekeke… By the way… My friends call me the Maniac

Aaron: Fine, Maniac, I’ll GO First

Aaron = 8000 LP

Maniac = 8000 LP

Aaron drew, the card was Madjinn Gunn.

Aaron: For my first move, I’ll Summon Madjinn Gunn (ATK: 600 / DEF: 800) in Attack Mode. Then I’ll play this card face-down, your move… Maniac

Maniac: Kekeke… I Summon Viser Des (ATK: 500 / DEF: 1200) in Attack Mode

A freaky creature appeared; it looked like a freakish destructive machine!

Maniac: Now to activate Viser Des Special Ability kekeke…

Aaron: A Special Ability!!!

Maniac: Too right Aaron… kekeke… Viser Des attaches to your monster kekeke… Now your monster is destroyed on your third Standby Phase… kekeke!

Aaron: Not for long, my turn!

Aaron knew that Viser Des was weak, and can be easily destroyed since it only had 500 Attack points

Aaron: Ready, I Summon my Midnight Fiend (ATK: 800 / DEF: 600) in Attack Position. Midnight Fiend attack his Viser Des NOW!

Midnight Fiend came out and attacked Viser Des with its sharp claw, but something happened. Viser Des sent out a shock protecting itself from Midnight Fiend. Maniacs Life Points though dropped to 7700.

Aaron: What the…

Maniac: Surprised! Kekeke! Viser Des can’t be destroyed by an attack… kekeke… but I still lose Life points! See Aaron, I’m more powerful than you are anyway, and by the end of this duel, you will lose your soul and your whole career aswell… AHAHAHA!

= = =

???: I set a monster

??? = 6700 LP

William: 8000 LP

William: You’re making this easy for me man… I’ll be getting a new door anytime soon now, I draw… now I Sacrifice my Armed Samurai - Ben Kei to Summon the Fiend Megacyber to Attack Position (ATK: 2200 / DEF: 1200). Fiend Megacyber attack his face down monster now!

The monster was revealed, it was Giant Soldier of Stone (ATK: 1300 / DEF: 2000). It was destroyed easily

William: Now, Dark Blade, Attack his Life Points directly

Dark Blade leaped up and slashed the unknown.

??? = 4900

???: Tut.. Tut.. Tut… your demise is coming soon my friend, for now I activate not one, not two, but three cards called Heart of the Underdog!

William: What do those cards do?

???: You’ll find out soon enough… AHAHAHAHA!

= = =

Aaron: Hurry up and make your move, so I can get out of here!

Maniac: Not to worry, good moves take time kekeke… I activate the Magic Card, Cost Down kekeke… I discard one card to downgrade my monsters levels by 2

Aaron: So what

Maniac: So I can summon this… Byser Shock (ATK: 800 / DEF: 600) in Attack Mode...

A Monster similar to Viser Des Appeared, this one seemed a bit more powerful

Maniac: I activate my Monsters special ability! Now I can send all set cards from the field to the owner’s hands kekeke…

Aarons face down card was sent to his hand

Maniac: But I’m not done just yet Aaron, I activate Premature Burial… kekeke… to summon the monster I just discarded for Cost Downs effect… Behold… the power Of Jinzo… The Android Psycho Shocker!

Aaron knew a lot about Jinzo, for its rarity and its power. An Android looking monster rose from the ground

Maniac: Behold Jinzo… the card of your destruction (ATK: 2400 / DEF: 1500).

Maniac lost 800 Life Points dropping his to 6900.

Maniac: Now Jinzo has a Special Ability, none of us can’t use Trap Cards… kekeke!

Aaron knew he was in trouble now!

Maniac: Now Byser Shock attack his Madjinn Gunn!

Viser Des unlocked itself from Madjinn Gunn making it a target for Byser Shock destroying it easily. Aarons life Points dropped to 7800

Maniac: Jinzo attack his Midnight Fiend now

Midnight Fiend was blown away; Aaron loses 1600 Life Points dropped to 6200

Maniac: Now my Viser Des destroy him!

Viser Des attached to Aaron and sent an electric pulse threw his body dropping Aaron’s life points to 5700. Aaron fell to the ground.

Maniac: Can you feel it yet… the pulse of destruction threw your body

Aaron: Not really no, I draw!

= = =

William: Wha… What have you done to the field? Why ahs it suddenly gone dark and gloomy? Where has my house gone?!

???: HAHAHAH! You’ll see its powers soon enough, my power continues to grow… but for now, defence mode

William: What your problem is that you never attack… so now I have a mega force ready to kick your butt!

???: We’ll see… I’ll win this duel!

William: I have the offensive!

???: Bring It!

= = =

Maniac: Just Remember Aaron, nothing you draw can win this duel for you; you’re all out of defence now thanks to my Jinzo… AHAHAHA! And in your next move, i'll show my powerfulest card in my whole deck... you can't win!

TO BE CONTINUED!

Episode 7 – Tragedy Part 2

Aaron = 5700 LP

Maniac = 6900 LP

Maniac: I Told You Aaron, nothing you draw is going to win this duel!

Aaron thought hard… he felt like his deck was running away from him…

Aaron: I Draw!

Aaron drew the card fast and hard… it was Dark Hole… an excellent choice!

Aaron: All monsters have a weakness… especially that Jinzo of yours… So what if it can negate Traps… but it can’t negate Spells!

Maniac: What are you talking about!

Aaron: Let me show you… I’ll play Dark Hole… This destroys every monster on the field!

Maniac: WHAT! No!

The monsters were swept into a black hole leaving Maniac for a direct attack!

Aaron: Ok… now I summon my King Fog (ATK: 1000 / DEF: 900). King Fog attack his Life Points directly!

Maniac was hit by a blast of wind, dropping his Life Points to 5900!

Maniac: You’ll pay…

Maniac drew his card and laughed

Aaron: What are you laughing about?

Maniac: I Drew the Ultimate Card… It’s a card of power unimagined Aaron.

Aaron: Well are you going to play it or not?

Maniac: Kekeke… Aaron… my dear friends… have you ever heard of a Shadow Game?

Aaron: No… What’s A Shadow Game?

Maniac: A Shadow Game was once played by many kings… Pharaohs of such… Great Monsters were released because of this intense power. A Shadow Game hasn’t been played in years… thousands of years to be exact… kekeke… Even the power of the greatest duelist… Yugi Moto… used the powers of the Shadow Realm to defeat his opponents

Aaron: That’s a lie… Yugi never cheated

Maniac: Or so you say…

Aaron: So... Whats this got to do with this duel!

Maniac: I’ll show you!

Maniac played a card from his hand into the field slot. The Duel Disk took a while to recognize the card… then it was shown on the field. The card was in a different language… and the picture on the card was disturbing

Maniac: BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY SPELL CARD… THE UNDERWORLD SHADOW GAME!

The ground shook, then and intense and destructive black force came out of the card and flooded the field… Aaron was forced back to the back of the bus

Maniac: (in a dark changed voice) WELCOME TO THE SHADOW REALM YOUNG AARON! NOW YOU”LL NEVER SEE YOUR FRIENDS AGAIN! AHAHAHAHAHA!

= = =

William: You’re down to your last 1000 Life Points

???: Yeah… Defence Mode

William: You haven’t even attacked me once… what kind of duelist are you

???: The one that wins duels! AHAHAHAH!

= = =

Maniac: GET UP!

Aaron was forced to his feet.

Maniac: So let me explain the rules of The Underworld Shadow Duel… Each time, either me or you… loses Life Points… our Life Energy is drained into this card. Then the loser of the duel has to give up their soul and live in the Underworld for eternity… Sort of saying… It’s a Shadow Game… with an extra twist…! Like… instead of spending eternity in the Shadow Realm… you spend eternity in the Underworld… pretty simple explanation, don’t you think

Aaron: Yeah… nice explanation

Maniac: Oh and another thing… if this card is on my side of the field… I can torture you for as long as I want

Maniac moved his hand, and Aaron went flying to the edge of the Shadow Realm Field and got electrocuted

Maniac: So what do you think of the Dark Lightning, this means you can’t escape the duel! AHAHAHAH!

Aaron fell to the ground…

Aaron: I won’t lose…

Maniac: Woops… I Forgot… It’s still my turn… I Summon Holding Arms (ATK: 500 / DEF: 0) in Attack Position.

A Monster appeared from behind Maniac, coming from a different dimension.

Maniac: Holding Arms attack his King Fog now!

Aaron: But your monster has lower attack points than mine

Maniac: Watch my little friend

Holding Arms attached to King Fog, and zapped it, making it paralyzed.

Maniac: Ahaha! As long as Holding Arms is attached to your monster… he can’t move! And I don’t lose Life Points… I play two cards face down… Your move Little Aaron!

Aaron: I Draw! Now I Activate Pot of Greed… this lets me draw two cards!

Aaron drew Brain Control and Dark Swordsman!

Aaron: Excellent... I Win...

Maniac: As if...

Aaron: Activate Brain Control… This card allows me to take one monster and move it to my side of the field… but I have to pay 800.

Aaron lost 800 Life Points, dropping him to 4900. Holding Arms was moved to Aaron’s side of the field, breaking off from King Fog. Aaron fell to the ground in pain

Maniac: AHAHAHA! Have you forgotten about my Underworld Shadow Spell! Each time you lose Life Points… you lose Life Energy!

Aaron: That hurt… but not as much as what’s going to happen to you!

Maniac: Huh?

Aaron: Now I sacrifice these two monsters to summon Dark Swordsman…!

Maniac: No not him!

Dark Swordsman appeared with a cry (ATK: 3200 / DEF: 2800)

Maniac: Activate Trap… Thunder of Ruler!

Maniac: This allows you to not conduct your Battle Phase this turn… quite handy!

Aaron: Fine... I Place one card face-down and end… your move!

Maniac: Great… I play Holding Legs (ATK: 800 / DEF: 600) into Attack Mode! Then I’ll activate my second trap!

Aaron: Grrr!

Maniac: It’s called Call of the Haunted… And I’ll bring back Holding Arms!

Aaron thought this move was weird… why didn’t he bring back Jinzo or something…

Maniac: Do you realize what I have done Aaron… when these two cards are on the field, this lets me Special Summon Sacred Stone of Ojhat to the field (ATK: 0 / DEF: 0)!

Aaron: Come on… Attack Me… I Dare Ya!

Maniac: Oh! I Will… Holding Arms… ATTACK!

Aaron: Sorry, Maniac… Activate Trap… MIRROR FORCE!

Maniac: NO!

All of Maniacs monsters were destroyed easily

Aaron: I believe it is my move!

Maniac: Please… Spare Me... I did nothing wrong… I can help you with your dad!

Aaron: My Dad? What have you done to my dad!

Maniac: he should be dueling one of us!

Aaron: What! There are more of you!

Suddenly… Maniac just went crazy

???: Enough of your talk Maniac

Maniac: No Master… Spare Me... Please

Aaron: Whats Going on

Maniac: Mind Control… My master is…

???: Shut up fool

Maniac’s voiced changed

???: Poor Aaron… Maniac’s soul has now been sent to the Underworld… There by, this Shadow Game is over! And if you want to save your father Aaron… I suggest you go now… AHAHAHA! Before I trap you here too!

Aaron: Who are you... What do you want with me!

Akuma: AHAHA! You can call me Akuma… The Leader of the Underworld! And I want everything to do with you… to take over the world… I need a powerful soul! A World Champion as a matter of fact. But this has nothing to do with you! So I’ll be seeing you later! AHAHAHAH!

Aaron: Wait!

Maniac fell to the ground and disappeared, and the sky cleared.

Chris: My head…

Aaron: Chris! Are you ok!

Chris: Yeah... I’m fine

The sound of an ambulance came rushing down the street

Aaron: I Got to go now, something bad has happened… I’ll see you later

Chris: But…

Aaron opened the bus door, and ran down the street.

It was 5 minutes till Aaron got home, and noticed a dark bubble covering his house

= = =

???: Your son Aaron seems to be home… AHAHA! Just in time, shall I let him see you lose?

William: Let him in… I want to show him why you’ll be leaving

= = =

A hole was created outside the bubble and Aaron went inside.

Aaron: DAD!

William: Hi Son, how was your day at school

Aaron: Good, I bet The World Champion in a duel, and some guy.

William: Tha…

???: Enough, chit chat! It’s my move

William = 6500 LP

??? = 50 LP

William: Make your final move!

???: Oh I have…are you ready to lose your soul!

William: It’s going to be you that lose your soul!

???: Oh really, hoe can that be… when I play… the 5 pieces of Exodia!

William: What! No way! IMPOSSIBLE!

Aaron: Dad! NO!

A star came onto the field, and out of the blue… Exodia appeared

???: Your souls mine… EXOIDA! Obliterate!

Exodia charged up for his attack

William: I’m sorry Aaron… I failed you!

Aaron: No DAD!

Exodia’s blast destroyed all William’s monsters, dropping his Life Points to 0.

William: Aaron, use my deck… defeat him…

William fell to the ground and then disappeared.

Aaron: Dad...

Aaron started to cry

???: Get up

Aaron got up and stared at him

???: You can call me Grim!

Aaron: Why… why did you do this to me?

Grim: Shut up… I’m ordered to take you out! Grab your father’s deck… and let’s duel!

Aaron picked up his fathers duel disk and grab his deck, and switched it with his one. The slipped Dark Swordsman into it

Aaron: Your going to pay… for what you did to my father!

Grim: AHAHAHA! You’re going to suffer the same fate as your father… locked in the realm of the underworld

Aaron looked at his father’s deck.

Aaron: THIS IS FOR MY FATHER!

Aaron was pumped, ready to duel!

Grim: Great… lets get started

Aaron and Grim: DUEL!

End Of Episode 7

untitled66va7.png

(Underworld's Sanctuary - Underworld Shadow Game)

Episode 8 – The Forbidden One

Aaron = 8000 LP

Grim = 8000 LP

The duel just got started; Aaron was ready to avenge his father!

Aaron: I’ll go first

Grim: It don’t worry me

Aaron: Fine! Ready!

Aaron had a look at his hand, this is the first time he ever used his father’s deck, so he didn’t have any strategies at first

Aaron: Ok, first off… I Summon Zombyra the Dark (ATK: 2100 / DEF: 500) in Attack Mode

Zombyra the Dark was a nice beatdown card and a great starter card as well. Though Aaron knew that Grim’s deck had the almighty powerful Exodia, so having a great attack power should help

Grim: I see it’s my move! Ready, draw!

Aaron: Whatever you’re going to draw isn’t going to make you win; I already know how you duel and how you play.

Grim: This is why I have taken this into account Aaron, my friend…

Aaron: you’re not my friend!

Grim: Well you’ll soon be, especially once I play this card! Underworld Shadow Game… I call thee!

Aaron: Great not this card again!

Grim: I see that your familiar with the effects of this card (voice deepens), you will peril!

The room was covered in darkness once again; the release of the Shadow Game has started

Grim: Now heres my play, I Summon a Monster to Defence Mode! Your turn…

Aaron: Don’t mind if I do

There was fire in Aaron’s eyes, he wasn’t going to take anything!

Aaron: You ready! Because I Play Polymerization and Fuse my Dark Blade and My Pitch Dark Dragon that is in my hand so I can summon Dark Blade The Dragon Knight into Attack Position (ATK: 2200 / DEF: 1500)

The Dragon appeared, it looked tough

Aaron: I’m not done, Zombyra! Attack his face-down now!

Zombyra attacked swiftly, which revealed Grim’s face-down

Grim: AHAHAHA! You just destroyed my Man-Eater Bug, and I choose to destroy Dark Blade the Dragon Knight

The Dragon Knight was destroyed along with the bug

Grim: AHAHAH! Now your monster loses 200 Attack Points… tough luck!

Zombyra’s attack dropped to 1900

Aaron: Fine Your go!

Grim: Well it’s my pleasure! I play Graceful Charity, this lets me draw 3, then discard 2… pretty handy

Aaron: Just go!

Grim: Oooh… you’re going to be excited by this move… Defence Mode

Aaron was getting fed up with Grim’s moves

Aaron: I Draw!

Aaron drew Makyura the Destructor, a rare card!

Aaron: First off, I Summon Makyura the Destructor into Attack Mode (ATK: 1600 / DEF: 1200). Zombyra attack his face down now!

Grim: Sorry, Aaron… my face down was Gear Golem the Moving Fortress! (ATK: 800 / DEF: 2200). That means you lose 300 Life Points!

Aaron took a nasty shock due to the Underworlds Shadow Game. Aaron’s life points drop to 7700.

Grim: Was that Shocking AHAHAHAHA!

Aaron: Shut up… I End

Grim: Perfect! I Draw!

Grim started to put on a smirk.

Grim: Ready Aaron, I’m about to turn the strategies around!

Aaron: What are you talking about!

Grim: hehehe… I Summon Exodia’s Head into Attack Position! (ATK: 1000 / DEF: 1000)

Aaron: WHAT!

Grim: AHAHAH! Attack it… I Dare Ya!

Aaron: Fine, since it’s my move now, I place one card face down… Zombyra attack his Exodia’s head now!

The Head was destroyed easily, but what was Grim’s plan.

Grim got zapped by the Dark Lightning, dropping his Life Points down to 7100

Aaron: Are you a fool, you just destroyed the best card in your pitiful deck!

Grim just got up and laughed…

Grim: My decks not pitiful my friend… So what if I made a minor mistake!

Aaron: I Hope you make more minor mistakes, because those are what’s going to win me this duel! Your move!

Grim: Fine! I Draw! I Play Pot of Greed! This lets me draw 2!

Aaron: So?

Grim: So I Can Do This… Card Destruction!

Aaron: NO!

Grim: yes! This card lets us discard our entire hands!

Aaron: But…

Grim: Are you aware of what I discarded my friend… I Discarded… Left Arm Of The Forbidden One, Left leg of The Forbidden One, Right Leg Of The Forbidden One and Right Arm of The Forbidden One… Oops… I seemed to have made a mistake!

Aaron: What is your plan!

Grim: Plan? AHAHAHAH! I’m not telling you, now draw your pitiful cards and let’s get on with this

They both drew there cards simultaneously.

Grim: AHAHAHHAHA!

Grim: Watch this… I Play Contract with Exodia!

Aaron: (shocked) what does that do!

Grim: Now, I can summon the most feared monster ever, The Exodia Necross!

A Giant Exodia appeared from the depths… it looked strong! (ATK: 1800 / DEF: 0)

Aaron: What… AHAHAHA! You can’t be serious; your Exodia only has 1800 Attack Points, that’s enough for my Zombyra to wipe him out!

Grim: Oh really, I place 3 cards face down… your move! AHAHAHA!

Aaron: It’s my pleasure!

Aaron drew the card fast; he drew Sword of Dark Destruction… A Powerful Spell Card

Aaron: Ready Grim, because I’m going to play this rare spell card, called Sword of Dark Destruction! This card raises my Makyura by 400 ATK but lowers his DEF by 200! (NEW ATK: 2000 / NEW DEF: 1000). Now, Zombyra destroy his Exodia Necross now!

Zombyra jumped up, and it sliced Exodia… but he wasn’t destroyed!

Aaron: What! Why wasn’t your Exodia destroyed!

Grim: Simple! My Exodia can’t be destroyed... at all!

Aaron: Wait… So you’re saying your Exodia is invincible!

Grim: To right Aaron, and if you keep playing like this… I’ll be taking your soul in no time!

Aaron: … HAHAHA!

Grim: What are you laughing about?

Aaron: Your Exodia might be safe, but your Life Points aint!

Grim: What!

Grim was shocked by the Dark Lightning losing 100 Life Points and dropping him to 7000!

Grim: You will pay Aaron! It’s my move... AHAHAHA! Are you aware of my Exodia’s second ability! For each Standby Phase he is on, my monster gains 500 Attack Points (NEW ATK: 2300 / DEF: 0).

Aaron: No!

Grim: But that don’t worry me, because I activate my face down card! Dark Hole!

Aaron: No Way!

Grim: Too right!

The hole swept up all monsters except the Exodia!

Aaron: Ugh! That’s because your Exodia’s invincible right!

Grim: Yep… now Exodia, wipe out 2300 Life Points!

Aaron: Not if I can help it! Activate Trap!

Grim: A Trap! There’s no cards face-down, that’s cheating! All cheaters are sent to the Underworld immediately… I win! GO underworld Shadow Game!

Aaron: I’m not cheating; it was my Makyura’s Special Ability! It allows me to play a Trap Card from my hand! And I choose Call of the Haunted!

Grim: NO!

Aaron: And guess what, I’m going to summon the best monster, Dark Swordsman to the field!

Grim: Damn You!

The Dark Swordsman appeared (ATK: 3200 / DEF: 2800)

Grim: Grrr… I End!

Aaron: Great, so now I can do this! Dark Swordsman, Attack!

Dark Swordsman came out and slashed Exodia… though not destroying it…

Grim: I’ve had enough! I activate my face-down card, Power Wall!

Grim: I send any number of cards from the top of my Deck to my Graveyard to reduce the amount of Battle Damage I would receive by 100 points for each card sent to the Graveyard. But I’m discarding more than I should Aaron; I’m discarding 27 cards to the graveyard!

Aaron: Why would you do that!

Grim: So I only have one card left Aaron, and if I’m guessing correct, that is the card I need to win this duel!

Aaron: Fine then, your move!

Grim: I Draw, my last card, AHAHAHAH! I knew it… it’s just the card I need… Activate Pot Of Avarice!

Aaron: What! Impossible! That card allows you to send 5 Monster Cards from your Graveyard, and then add them to your Deck!

Grim: It also allows me to draw 2 cards… so; I pick the five Exodia pieces back into my deck! Then I Draw 2 of them! Three more turns Aaron, and your soul is mine

Aaron: As if, its my move! Dark Swordsman attack his Life Points directly

Grim: Not if i can help it, Activate Trap! Its called Nightmare Wheel, this card stops your monsters attack, then traps him in a dangerous cycle, in which he cant attack or defend... and the neat addition to this is that, you lose 500 Life Points every Standby Phase... neat huh! AHAHAHAHAHAH!

Aaron: grrrr... I End my turn!

Grim: Perfect, I Draw... Thats Now only two more turns, and that pretty young soul of yours is coming with me...! And now you lose 500 due to my Nightmare Wheel... Tough luck!

Aaron was shocked so hard, he fell to the ground in pain, his life points dropped to 7200

Aaron: never, My move...

Aaron got up slowly

Aaron drew Premature Burial! A Perfect Card

Aaron: I activate premature Burial! I Pay 800, to summon a monster from my grave... and i choose Dark Blade (ATK: 1800 / DEF: 1500)!

Aarons life points dropped to 6400 after a bolt of dark lightning stuck him.

Aaron: Dark Blade, attack his Life Points now!

Dark Blade slashed Grim, dropping his Life Points to 5200.

Grim: Ugh... You'll pay, I Draw! As i predicted, another Exodia piece, but for now, your taking 500!

Aaron lost another 500 Life Points due to Nightmare Wheel, dropping his Life Points to 5900.

Grim: On the next turn, i'll be victorious!

Aaron: You wish buster! I Draw!

Aaron drew the card to win this duel... the Drop Off Trap Card

Aaron: I place one card face down, then Dark Blade can attack you directly once again

Grim got hit even worse now, his life points dropped to 3400.

Grim: AHAHAH! I win... i knew you couldn't have made a spectalcular move! I Draw!

Aaron: Not so fast... Activate Trap!

Grim: A TRAP!

Aaron: Yes Grim, Its call Drop off, this card automatically discards the card you drew... I win!

Grim: NOOOO! IMPOSSIBLE!

Aaron: That was for my father!

Grim: MASTER PLEASE NO!

Grim (Mind controlled): Good to see you again Aaron

Aaron: Akuma!

Grim (Akuma): Too right Aaron, i congrate you on winning a perfectic duel... i knew he was pitiful!

Aaron: What have you done with my father, and where is he!

Grim (Akuma): Oh hes safe with me AHAHAHAHAHHA! Aaron if you want to hear from me again, i suggest you enter the minor leagues... Especially with that deck! I'll be waiting... See you in hell AHAHAHAHAH!

Grims body and soul disappeared and the sky cleared up

Aaron: This is for my dad! Dad, i'm coming to save you! Wherever you are

= = =

MEANWHILE at Shaun's house

Shaun: How could I Lose, my plan was simple... he had the crappest deck known to man! I hope my new deck will show some respect!

There was a sudden knock at the door, Shaun went to answer it

Shaun: What do you want

There was 3 men in robes standing

???: Just a couple of duels

Shaun: Why?

???: Cause...

Shaun: Whatever, this gives me a chance to test out my new deck!

???: I'll go fir...

Shaun: Nope, No Firsts... I'll duel all 3 of you... right here... right now!

???: Thats fine with me!

The three Ghouls got out there duel disks

Shaun: It's time to duel!

End Of Episode 8

Episode 9 – Dueling For Packs

“Knock… Knock”

Chris: What do you want, I’ve got a headache!

Aaron started to talk

Aaron: Hey Chris mind if I stay here the night?

Chris opened up the door

Chris: Fine… Just watch out for my sister, she’s gone a bit wacko

???: I’m not wacko!

Chris: What do you want Vanessa!

Vanessa: God, can’t I see who’s at the door these days… Pfft…

Chris: Don’t mind her… I think she’s drunken too much red cordial

Vanessa: I have not... you’re a liar! So... who’s this pretty boy at the door?

Aaron started to blush… and kind of gotten freaked out

Aaron: I’m Aaron, nice to meet you Van...

Vanessa: Pfft… Are you the one who taught Chris to play that stupid card game?

Chris: It’s not stupid!

Vanessa: Yeah it is… wow, oh look, I can play dark and scary monsters…

Vanessa kept blabbering on… Chris and Aaron just looked at each other

Chris: VANESSA… Shut up!

Vanessa: What! You can’t tell your sister to shut up! Pfft, that’s it… I’m going to my room…

Vanessa stormed off

Chris: Sorry about that Aaron, come in!

Chris showed Aaron around the house, and talked

Chris: Yeah so… I grabbed my fishing line tight and…

Vanessa: Don’t you talk about anything else these days… you and that stupid fishing story… Ladida…

Chris: Then why are you here then Vanessa… god… your so annoying…

Aaron started laughing… Aaron never had a sibling

Vanessa: I’m only out here to give you this, a catalog… enjoy

Chris stared at the catalog, then put up a smile

Chris: Look Aaron, Card Games R’ us are selling the newest packs for 50 cents! That’s a bargain

Aaron: Whoa… I could do with something like those… When does it start?

Chris: Tomorrow! Thank God it’s a weekend too, we can get in early!

Aaron: Ok sounds awesome

The night past quickly, but instead of getting up early, they got up too late

Aaron: Chris... Chris... Wake up! Its 11 o’clock! Were going to miss the good packs

Chris: Five minutes….

Aaron: Now!

Aaron dragged Chris out of his bed…

Chris: Fine... I’m up…

Aaron dragged him to the hallway

Chris: I’m UP!

Chris stood up too fast… and then looked into Vanessa’s room

Chris: Hey where’s Vanessa?

Aaron: Who cares…? Card Games… Can’t miss sale!!!!

Chris: I thought your father was missing… and you’re going to a card sale

Aaron: Where did you hear that?

Chris: Cable… News… It does get around quick

Aaron kicked Chris…

Aaron: Come on… no time to waste… were going to miss the sale!

Chris: UGH!!! LET ME GET READY!!!

Aaron and Chris rushed to the store as fast as they could, but once they got there… There was a huge line

Aaron: Great! This is just my week

Chris: True that, now were going to miss out on the good packs

By the time Aaron and Chris got inside the store, there was only one pack left

Chris: great, just great… we waited for so long in that stupid line, just for one pack

Aaron: True that… Hey you want to share the cards *laugh*

Chris: Not funny Aaron

Aaron: Well if you didn’t get up so late…

Jarrod: Well since you two are fighting… this pack is mine… yoink!

Jarrod took the last pack of the shelf

Chris: Hey that’s our pack… you can’t just take it!

Jarrod: Well, I sort f just did…

Chris: Give it back Jarrod! I’m sure your deck doesn’t need new cards!

Jarrod: I know it doesn’t… I’m a collector of many sorts

Chris: Come on…

Jarrod: I Know, Chris… is that your name? How about we duel for it… Winner takes the pack, and the loser… well… just can have shame!

Aaron: Are you sure this is a good idea Chris? He’s a minor league duelist

Chris: Minor league, shimor league… who cares… I accept your challenge

Jarrod: Well then…

Chris and Jarrod: LET’S DUEL!

Chris = 8000 LP

Jarrod = 8000 LP

Both there Duel Disks set to Duel Mode!

Jarrod: I’ll go first… I Summon UFO Turtle (ATK: 1400 / DEF: 1200) into Attack Position! And play two cards face down… Let’s see your pitiful deck beat this!

Chris: That pack is mine! I Draw!

Chris drew Hero of the East, a powerful warrior.

Chris: I Summon my Hero of the East (ATK: 1100 / DEF: 1000) into Attack Mode! But I’m not done; I Play the Spell Card… Axe of Despair… This rare Spell card raises the attack of my hero by 1000 points! (NEW ATK: 2100). Hero of the East, attack his UFO turtle now!

The Turtle was easily destroyed by the force of Chris’s hero! Jarrod’s life points dropped to 7300.

Jarrod: That’s what I wanted you to do Chris!

Chris: What!

Jarrod: My UFO Turtle has a Special Ability, it lets me summon a FIRE Attribute Monster from my deck, and I choose my Ultimate Baseball Kid (ATK: 500 / DEF: 1000)

Chris: Are you serious… That cards weak!

Aaron: I wouldn’t be to sure Chris!

Jarrod: Too right, now I activate my face-down card! Inferno Reckless Summon! Activate!

Chris: What does that card do!

Jarrod: When 1 monster with an ATK of 1500 points or less is Special Summoned, I can Special Summon all cards with the same name as the Summoned monster from your hand, Deck, and Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. But you wouldn’t get all that because you’re a rookie and all!

Two more Baseball Kids appeared on the field

Chris: So what… there not so tough

Suddenly all the Baseball Kids started to gain more ATK points, with all of them reaching 2500 ATK!

Chris: Eep!

Jarrod: AHAHAHA! My baseball kids gain 1000 ATK for each FIRE monster on the field, not including themselves…! But it’s my move now!

Chris: Just go!

Jarrod: Oh I will! Now I’ll activate my trap! Ring of Destruction, and I’ll add it to your Hero!

Chris: But were both going to lose Life Points!

Jarrod: But your monsters destroyed!

Jarrod = 5200 LP

Chris = 5900 LP

Jarrod: Now you’re open for a direct attack… You lose!

Chris: No way…

The three Baseball Kids attack Chris, dropping his Life Points to 0

Jarrod: This pack is mine… Cya

Chris: Sorry Aaron…

Aaron: That’s ok; I bet ya it doesn’t have any rare cards in it

Jarrod’s voice was heard in the distance

Jarrod: Ah… A rare card

Aaron and Chris: Crap….

After that stunning loss, they decided to go back to Chris’s place.

Chris: That was so crap… I could have won that duel

Aaron: Yeah man, in your dreams

They walked through the hallway, until the heard something strange.

Vanessa: (in her room, quietly)… Maybe I should add Fairy Guardian to my deck

Aaron: *quietly* my god…

Chris: Whats wrong Aaron

Aaron: You’re sister, she has like a billion cards, and she’s making a deck…

Chris: As if…

Chris storms through the door to Vanessa room

Chris: My god… YOU LOVE DUEL MONSTERS!!!!

Vanessa: Oh… crap

Chris: AHAHAHAHA! You’re such a liar sis… such a liar

Vanessa: Ok... Ok... I Give… I do like the game, though I’ve never dueled, I just like making decks! Happy now?

Chris: Where did you get all these packs?

Vanessa: I got them at the store while both of you were sleeping…

Chris: Can we have some?

Vanessa: No way… these are mine… and get out of my room

Aaron: How about I duel you for a few packs?

Vanessa: I told you… I don’t duel!

Aaron: C’mon... please…

Vanessa: *sigh* fine… I’ll use my fairy deck

Aaron: And I’ll use my Dark Warrior Deck

Vanessa: You mean your fathers Dark Warrior deck?

Aaron got embarrassed

Aaron: Well yeah whatever… But you don’t have a duel…

Vanessa got out a Duel Disk…! It was a state of the art new Duel Disk... just released!

Chris: Holy…

Vanessa: Ready to duel Aaron!

Aaron: Ready when you are

Vanessa and Aaron: DUEL!

Vanessa = 8000 LP

Aaron = 8000 LP

Aaron: I’ll go first…

Vanessa: Whatever…

Aaron: Ready, I summon Mataza the Zapper (ATK: 1300 / DEF: 800) into Attack Mode… your move Vanessa!

Vanessa: Don’t mind if I do… Draw! Now I Summon Shining Friendship (ATK: 1300 / DEF: 1100) into Attack Position!

Aaron: Wow… nice card!

Vanessa: I’m not done Aaron... for now I play a Spell Card... Cestus of Dagla... This raises my monsters attack by 500! (NEW ATK: 1800)

Chris: Holy!

Vanessa: Shining Friendship attack his monster now!

The little fairy destroyed Mataza with its magical power, reducing Aaron’s Life Points to 7500.

Aaron: Ok, no more, nice guy Vanessa! I Draw!

Aaron drew Kiryu… and excellent monster, but couldn’t summon it due to it being a 5 level monster

Aaron: I Place two cards face down and end my turn

Vanessa: What a great move from a champion… DRAW!

Vanessa drew the card hard and fast

Vanessa: Ready, I summon a monster known as Zolga (ATK: 1700 / DEF: 1200) into Attack Mode! Now my monsters Attack his Life Points directly!

Aaron: Sorry, but my Dad’s deck has good cards… Like this one… Mirror Force… activate!

Vanessa: But that destroys all my monsters… NO!

Mirror Force destroyed all the monsters on Vanessa’s side of the field

Vanessa: GRRR! I place one card face down and end!

Aaron: Great, I draw... now I play Pot of Greed, which lets me draw two cards!

Aaron then drew Cheerful Coffin and Dark Blade…

Aaron: Ok, I play a monster known as Dark Blade (ATK: 1800 / DEF: 1500) in Attack Mode, and then I’ll play a Spell Card known as Cheerful Coffin, which lets me discard 3 cards from my hand to the graveyard

Vanessa: So… Whats that going to do?

Aaron: It allows me to do this… Activate Roll Out!

Vanessa: What does that do!

Aaron: It allows me to bring back a Union monster I sent to the graveyard, and equip it to my Dark Blade… So I choose Kiryu!

Kiryu came out of the graveyard and Dark Blade got on it

Aaron: Kiryu raises my monsters Attack and Defence by 900! Dark Blade power up now! (NEW ATK: 2700 / 2400). Now Dark Blade attack!

Dark Blade swiped Vanessa, dropping her life points to 5300!

Vanessa: You’ll pay for that Aaron!

= = =

Shaun: Rallis the Star Bird! Finish him off... And win me this duel!

Rallis the Star Bird’s attack points raised to 2400 due its special ability. The monster Rallis was battling was a powerful ritual monster called Litmus Doom Swordsman. This powerful card cannot destroyed by battle and is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. And for as long as there is a face-up Trap Card on the field, the ATK and DEF of this card become 3000. But since there was no Trap Cards on the field, its ATK was 0. Even though Rallis didn’t destroy the monster, it wiped out the Ghouls Life Points

Shaun: Looks like I win! Now release me from this darkness as you promised

??? (Akuma): As you wish, Shaun!

Shaun: how did your voice change!

??? (Akuma): HAHAHAHAHA! Ah Shaun… I got a deal for you!

Shaun: What is this deal?

??? (Akuma): How would you like to have the greatest power in the world?

Shaun: What kind of power?

??? (Akuma): AHAHAH! You ask too many questions, ok… how about the most unbeatable duelists… you want your world title back? Heres your chance!

Shaun: Fine, I’ll accept your deal… especially if it means defeating Aaron in a duel!

??? (Akuma): Oh it will be… You must head to Egypt; I’ll prompt you there again…

Shaun: Well I can’t talk to you because I don’t know your name!

??? (Akuma): The names Akuma… And I’ll be seeing you in Egypt, right in front of the Giza Pyramid… I’ll be watching!

The guy’s soul and body disappeared

Shaun: Wow… that was freaky! David..!

A figure, like a shorter of Shaun appeared

David: Yes bro?

Shaun: Can you please book me a flight to Cairo

David: Ok bro, I’ll work on it right away

Shaun: Excellent

End Of Episode 9

Episode 10 – Preparing for the Destruction

Vanessa = 5300 LP

Aaron = 7500 LP

Dark Blade = (ATK: 2700)

Aaron: Well are you going to make your move?

Vanessa gave Aaron an evil stare

Vanessa: This move will be your last!

Chris: Eep… that’s totally scary

Vanessa: Ready, I activate my Spell Card, Polymerization, fusing my two monsters in my hand

Marie the Fallen One and the Forgiving Maiden were sent to the graveyard

Vanessa: Now I Can Summon my Favourite Card… St Joan!

An angel warrior appeared from the skies (ATK: 2800 / DEF: 2000)

Vanessa: And guess what Aaron! It has enough Attack Force to wipe out that measly Dark Blade… Go St. Joan!

Aaron: I guess you don’t know the power of union! Dark Blade detach from Kiryu

Kiryu was destroyed instead of Dark Blade

Vanessa: You still lose 100 Life Points! And your monster Attack goes down to 1800!

Aarons Life Points dropped to 7400!

Aaron: Now it’s my move

Aaron drew Dark Blade Girl! A New Card… Specifically made for the Dark Blade

Aaron: first I activate my face down card… Call of the Haunted

Vanessa: Let me guess, your bringing back Kiryu!

Aaron: Too right, Kiryu, return to the field!

Kiryu popped out from the ground

Aaron: Now Kiryu, reequip with Dark Blade!

Dark Blade (ATK: 2700)

Aaron: Now, I summon a monster known as… Dark Blade Girl… Attack Mode (ATK: 1600 / DEF: 1300)

Vanessa: What! That monster weak! Compared to my St Joan that is!

Aaron: I wouldn’t be to sure… buy paying 500 of my life points, my monster can attack you directly, but its ATK is cut in half… So go Dark Blade Girl!

Aaron’s life points dropped to 6900. Dark Blade Girl swiped Vanessa, making her lose 800 Life Points, dropping her Life Points to 4500.

Now, I play the Equip Magic Card, Sword Of Dark Destruction! This raises my monsters ATK by 400!

Dark Blades attack grew stronger (NEW ATK: 3100 / NEW DEF: 2200)

Aaron: Now Dark Blade destroy that St. Joan

Vanessa: NO!

St Joan was easily destroyed, then dropping Vanessa’s Life Points to 4100.

Aaron: And guess what Vanessa!

Vanessa: What!

Aaron: If Dark Blade Girl is on the field at the same time as Dark Blade. Dark Blade can attack twice this turn!

Vanessa: No WAY!

Aaron: Dark Blade cut her down to size!

Vanessa was wiped badly, now she only has 1000 Life Points left.

Aaron: I End my move

Vanessa: You will pay for destroying my favourite card Aaron, Draw time!

Chris: Whoa, calm down Ness, it’s a card…

Vanessa: I don’t care… I Place one card face down, then Summon Shining Abyss… (ATK: 1600 / DEF: 1800) into Attack Mode!

Chris: Nice!

Vanessa: Shut up!

Chris: Oh fine then!

Aaron: Well I’m kind of guessing it’s my move now?

Vanessa: True that!

Aaron: Fine, I Draw!

Aaron drew Knight Blade Dragon! The Union Equip monster for Dark Blade Girl! But couldn’t summon it without a sacrifice first.

Aaron: First I activate the Spell Card Cost Down! I discard a card, so then I can summon a beast with no tributes. And I choose my Knight blade Dragon!

Knight Blade Dragon was summoned (ATK: 1900 / DEF: 500)

Aaron: Now Knight Blade, equip to Dark Blade Girl!

Vanessa: More Equipping, god…

Now the Dark blades were both equipped with a powerful dragon

Vanessa: Who cares, activate my Quick Play Spell! Offerings to the Doomed!

Aaron: Sorry Vanessa… Caught you out once again!

Aaron: I Activate my Knight Dragons Union Ability… I Pay 1000, To Destroy up too 2 Spell Cards on the field… but since there’s only one… say bye to your Offerings!

Offerings to The Doomed was destroyed

Vanessa: I Lost… No Way… I planned my deck… But… No…

The Warriors destroyed the rest of Vanessa’s Life Points

Vanessa: Oh Well… Good Duel

Vanessa went to shake Aaron’s hand, when a card fell to the ground from her deck. Aaron picked up the card… it was The Underworld Shadow Card

Aaron: WHAT!

Vanessa: Whats wrong!

Aaron: Where did you get this card…? TELL ME!

Aaron showed her the card…

Vanessa: I must have accidentally put that into my deck

Aaron: WHERE DID YOU GET IT…? I must know! This card is very dangerous!

Vanessa: Some random guy gave it to me, saying it was a powerful card… but I didn’t believe him… because it’s in a different language and all

Chris: Is this it… Aaron…

Aaron ripped the card in half, suddenly a dark force escaped from the card

Chris: Whats going on!

Aaron: I Don’t Know!

Vanessa: Oh my!

The Dark Force was destroyed

Aaron: I don’t know what just happened, but these cards are tainted by a dark force

Vanessa: I’m scared…

Aaron: See Vanessa, this is the card that took my Dad away… Don’t you ever use it!

Vanessa: Ok Aaron… I’m so sorry… I’m lucky I Didn’t play it!

Chris: now I’m totally freaked… Anyways… you owe us packs!

Vanessa: But… Ok Fine… Only one occasion! I Help Aaron find his Dad!

Aaron: That’s fine with me… That means you have to enter the minor leagues with me!

Chris fell to the ground

Chris: What about me… Can I Help too?

Aaron: Sure… I Don’t Know… But the thing that took my father away said for me to join the Minor Leagues with this deck.

Vanessa: Well I Just got the right pack!

Vanessa picked a pack for her pile and gave it to Aaron. Aaron opened that pack… it contained a whole bunch of monsters known as Dark Scorpions.

Vanessa: Since your deck is full of Dark Attribute Warriors, you should add those to your deck.

Aaron: Thanks a lot Vanessa

Chris: Do I Get a Pack?

Vanessa: Pfft No, you get a new deck

Chris: What! Whats wrong with my deck! It was built for our brother!

Vanessa: Our brother is gone Chris! You should forget about that…!

Chris: My brother loved this deck though…

Vanessa: That’s because you were only 5 when he disappeared… you were feeble…! We searched the whole country for him! So stop mentioning him, and make a new deck before I hit you in the face!

Chris: But…

Vanessa: I’m sorry Aaron… I get worked up when I mention our brother.

Aaron: That’s ok, but may I ask a question about your brother…

Vanessa: Sure…

Aaron: What was his name?

Vanessa: Scott…

Aaron: Ah k…

Chris: (sigh)

Vanessa: Let’s get to build his deck…

They took a few hours to finish Chris’s new deck, but it was worth it… it was very powerful

Vanessa: Heres your new deck… enjoy it… it’ll kick some serious butt

Chris: I’m not going to use it…

Vanessa: Fine… Be a sook, I’ll leave it on your bedside table for tomorrow, when he head off to the minor league sign off area

Vanessa placed it on Chris’s side table

Aaron: Well I better be heading off, I’ll meet both of you tomorrow at 9.

Vanessa: Ok Aaron, See you!

Aaron: Cyas…

Chris: Bye Aaron.

= = =

Announcer: The plane in Boarding Room 16 to Cairo is now boarding… please get on the plane ASAP!

Shaun: Excellent… If I do what Akuma tells me too, I should be victorious against Aaron

David: See you when you get home Bro…

Shaun waved goodbye and got on the plane…

Shaun took a seat and sat down next to a guy who was snoring

Shaun: Great… more fun…

Sleeping Guy (Akuma): I’m sure it is…

Shaun: What the…

Sleeping Guy (Akuma): It’s me Akuma… not to be afraid… I’m just mind controlling his body… AHAHA!

Shaun: Nice…

Sleeping Guy (Akuma): You shouldn’t be worried… I’m helping you out here…

Shaun: So why have you made me go to Cairo?

Sleeping Guy (Akuma): Well, I’ll give you the story… Around 25 years ago, a world champion used 3 powerful cards to wipe out his opponents, but locked these cards away due to there intense power!

Shaun: Who was this… champion?

Sleeping Guy (Akuma): That’s none of your business… but those three cards are needed for your deck!

Shaun: Whatever…

Sleeping Guy (Akuma): Well if you don’t believe me, why don’t you just leave?

Shaun: Because I Already Paid for my flight…

Sleeping Guy (Akuma): Are smart one… Here take this…

The Sleeping Dude took out a card from his pocket… It was the Underworld Shadow Card

Sleeping Guy (Akuma): This card will help you get passed the… Tomb keepers…

Shaun: What kind of expedition is this!

Sleeping Guy (Akuma): Just take the damn card…

Shaun grabbed the card and slipped it into his deck

Sleeping Guy (Akuma): I have to go now… I’ll be seeing you in Cairo… Cya… AHAHAHAH!

The Sleeping Guy fell back asleep.

Shaun: Whatever!

The plane took off from the runaway, for a straight flight to Cairo

= = =

The Next Morning

Vanessa: C’mon Chris, get up… we got to go NOW!

Chris: *Still half asleep* ok fine…

Chris got up, slowly, and looked at his side table… there was two decks… his old deck and his new one… He grabbed a deck and placed it into his duel disk

Chris: For my brother… my warrior deck is going to beat everyone in those minor leagues…

Aaron: Hurry up, Chris, where going to miss the bus!

Chris: Coming! Hang on!

Chris got changed quickly and ran to the door!

End Of Episode 10

darkbladegirlgy3.pngnightbladedragonou0.png

Episode 11 – Duel Of The Gods

Aaron: God damn it! We missed the bus!

Chris: Well...

Vanessa: It’s all Chris’s fault

Chris: EXCUSE ME!

Chris got flared up

Chris: This is why I hate road trips!

= = =

Announcer: Thankyou for boarding our flight to Cairo… please exit the plane to your nearest exit

Shaun: Hmmm

Shaun walked out to the Cairo Airport Lobby

Shaun: Well this is exciting…

???: Yes it is…

Shaun turned around

???: Don’t worry, it’s me Akuma… controlling another body of course HAHAHA!

Shaun: When do I get to see you in real person?

Random (Akuma): Never…

Shaun: Well that’s nice

Random (Akuma): Of course… everything’s nice… now lets get started

Shaun: Whatever…

Random (Akuma): Here... you’ll be needing this!

Akuma gave Shaun a map

Shaun: And where’s this supposed to lead me…

Random (Akuma): To the tomb… of course

Shaun: You better have given me the right path, your I’ll hunt you down Akuma…

Random (Akuma): What… Can’t you trust a friend…?

Shaun: Whatever

Random (Akuma): Well let’s get going… AHAHAHAA!

They both exited the airport… and got into a car

Shaun: Fancy ride… But I’m still not impressed

Random (Akuma): Oh? So stealing this guys mind was a waste of my time ey?

Shaun: Hmmm

Random (Akuma): You better get ready… because this is going to be a long ride!

They finally got to the tomb around 3 hours later

Shaun: Finally… The Tomb!

Random (Akuma): Yes… the tomb… This is where you get the 3 most powerful cards my friend

Shaun: And I can’t wait

???: Hello, can we help you?

A lady, who looked around her 40’s appeared

Shaun: Oh… were just looking

???: Well… I could give you a tour of the tomb if you want

Shaun: Sounds exciting

???: You can call me Ishizu… I have once guarded this tomb for many years.

Shaun: Ishizu… ey…

Random (Akuma): Hello Ishizu

Ishizu: My brother and I now run tours for the different tombs around Egypt

???: Ishizu… is everything ok?

A mid-aged man came out

Ishizu: Yes Marik… everything is fine

Shaun: Wait… you can’t be… you two were finalists in the Battle City Championship!

Marik: Well wasn’t that a tournament *giggles*

Ishizu and Marik showed them around the tomb

Marik: Now this is the Ancient Ceremony Room… The Pharaoh and a young boy once fought here, but has since collapsed during our time.

Shaun: Wow…

Random (Akuma): Yes… very good…

Shaun: I once heard… during an old story… that there were 3 powerful cards, and they were used in this room

Ishizu: The 3 powerful cards you speak off, are the 3 Egyptian God Cards, they were last seen 25 years ago…

Shaun: What were the names of these cards! Tell Me!

Marik: The Winged Dragon of Ra, Slifer the Sky Dragon and Obelisk the Tormentor, were the names of those 3 cards… they sent huge destruction to the whole of humanity.

Shaun: Wow… you got to love a little bit of history

Random (Akuma): History is great… AHAHAHAHA!

Suddenly a burst of darkness came from Akuma’s mind controlled body, and it covered the tomb

Random (Akuma): Give us those 3 cards Ishizu… and no one gets hurt!

Shaun got out his duel disk

Shaun: That’s right… do what he says! NOW!

Ishizu: How dare you mock us with the powers of the Shadows!

Marik: Plus… There is no way to get the cards… They were destroyed 25 years ago!

Shaun: You will give us the cards… or my friend here will seal your fates!

Ishizu: I haven’t seen a force this powerful in years

Ishizu was shocked and forced to the ground

Marik: Ishizu!

Random (Akuma): Hand over the cards Marik… or face the consequences

Marik: Never!

Marik got out a duel disk.

Marik: Get ready to duel!

Ishizu got up, and got her duel disk

Ishizu: Count me in brother!

Shaun: Fine, I’ll duel you both…

Random (Akuma): No Shaun…

Akuma got out a duel disk; it was different from the rest

Random (Akuma): Let’s tag AHAHAHAH!

LETS DUEL!

Shaun = 8000 LP

Akuma = 8000 LP

Marik = 8000 LP

Ishizu = 8000 LP

Shaun: I’ll go first, DRAW!

Shaun drew Whirlwind Prodigy

Shaun: I Summon my Whirlwind Prodigy! (ATK: 1500 / DEF: 1600) into Attack Mode. But I’m not done, because I activate Double Summon!

Random (Akuma): HAHAHAHA!

Shaun: This allows me to summon another monster this turn… So I say bye to Whirlwind Prodigy… and activate his effect, which allows me to summon a monster without 2 tributes

Ishizu: Oh no!

Shaun: Oh yes! Behold, my Zero Force Dragon! (ATK: 3000 / DEF: 3000). And I Place one face down!

The mighty dragon appeared from the shadows!

Shaun: I End my turn

Ishizu: Good, cause now it’s my move! I Play Zolga (ATK: 1700 / 1200) in Attack Mode, then One card face down! Now I end!

Shaun: You should think twice Ishizu… That Monsters WEAK!

Ishizu: No monster is weak…

Random (Akuma): Of course monsters are weak… Especially when I Play this card... I Summon Cyber Soldier of Darkworld in Attack Position (ATK: 1400 / DEF: 1200).

Shaun: Wow…

Random (Akuma): Well excellent! AHAHAHAHA! I Place a face down and end!

Marik: great, I Summon Grand Tiki Elder (ATK: 1500 / DEF: 800) and I place one face down card, and end my turn!

Shaun: AHAHAHA! You couldn’t even bear to summon any good monster… How pitiful! And I have won this duel already

Ishizu: What!

Shaun: Activate DNA Surgery! And I choose Machine Type!

Marik: Why Machine type… It’s barely any use!

Shaun: Are you kidding, my friend… you got to know the ways of dueling… Rule Number 1… Defeat your opponents in any matter! So now I activate Raigeki!

Ishizu: No!

Both of Ishizus and Mariks monsters were destroyed

Shaun: I’m not done, now I activate Harpies Feather Duster!

Marik: Impossible! Were wide open!

The two face down Spell and Trap Cards on Mariks and Ishizus side of the field

Shaun: next I play Pot of Greed, which lets me draw 2!

Marik: Were Doomed!

Ishizu: Not quite… only one of us will fall!

Shaun: Not quite, for I activate the last 3 cards in my hand!

Marik: Oh no!

Shaun: For one, I activate my Fortune Leveler Spell Card! Heres how it works, I roll a die, and if the selected number is rolled, I can drop one of my monsters Level by that much!

Marik: What good will that do…!

Shaun: Simple, Go!

The die rolled, it was a 2!

Shaun: Perfect, just what I needed!

Random (Akuma): AHAHAHAHA!

Shaun: Now I activate, Double Attack. I Discard 1 Monster Card from my hand to the Graveyard. Now I Can Select 1 monster on my side of the field with a lower Level than the discarded monster. Then that monster can attack twice this turn!

Marik: NO!

Shaun: So Now I Send Simorgh, The Bird of Divinity to my grave!

Ishizu: Impossible… no one can have such a powerful hand!

Shaun: Well too bad, now Zero Force Attack her directly! Oh… did I forget! My monster gets a 1000 ATK boost when he attacks someone directly!

Zero Force Dragons attack was raised to 4000!

Random (Akuma): Well it seems to be the time for me to activate this… Limiter Removal! It doubles the Attack of all Machine monsters on the field by double!

Marik: I’m so sorry Sis…

Ishizu: …No

Zero Force Dragon = (ATK: 8000)

The Dragon leaped up too powerful attacks… destroying Marik and Ishizu!

Shaun: I’m more powerful than ever!!!!!

Shaun = 8000 LP

Akuma = 8000 LP

Ishizu = 0 LP

Marik = 0 LP

Random (Akuma): Now show us where the God Cards are! Or I’ll send you both to the Shadow Realm for eternity

Marik and Ishizu were weak and tired

Marik: Never…

Ishizu: We already told you… they don’t exist no more!

Random (Akuma): LIES!

Akuma started to heat up…

Shaun: Show us where the cards are NOW!

Ishizu: Ok… I’ll show you… Please… Let us be!

Random (Akuma): EXCELLENT!

The Shadow Game ended…

Random (Akuma): Show me, the cards!!!

Ishizu walked up to the tomb, and activated the seven items that were scattered across the stone

Ishizu: I thought I would never have to do this…

Marik: Ishizu…

Random (Akuma): Hurry up! Before I do it myself!

Suddenly a door opened, and a blinding light came upon them

Shaun: I Can’t See!

Random (Akuma): What did you do! Where’s the God Cards

Ishizu: You have to go get them! Before the door closes!

Random (Akuma): You fool! GO get them!

Shaun: What!

Shaun ran into the blinding light, the door was closing slowly…

Shaun: I can see them… I just can’t touch them

Random (Akuma): AHHHH! YOU’RE SO FULL OF ARROGANCE!

Akuma stopped mind-controlling the random person, and shifted to Marik

Marik (Akuma): Those God Cards have to be ours!

Ishizu: MARIK!

The light got brighter, and brighter, and then there was a flash of light.

Shaun woke up… he was outside the tomb

Shaun: Whoa… What happened?

He got up, and 3 cards fell from his hand. He picked them up

Shaun: No WAY!

There they were… Slifer the Sky Dragon, Obelisk the Tormentor and the Winged Dragon of Ra!

Shaun: YES! I am victorious… The Egyptian God Cards are mine! AHAHAHAH! Aaron you’re through! AHAHAHAHAH!

End Of Episode 11

fortunedicedv6.png

• 3 weeks later...

Episode 12 – Let The Minor Leagues Begin!

Aaron, Chris and Vanessa got off the bus, and walked to the giant stadium, where there was a huge line of people

Aaron: GREAT! Now we have to wait to get inside!

Vanessa: True that… Well since we have some time… I want to ask you a question Aaron

Aaron: Sure…

Chris: Oh here we go again…

Vanessa: Why are you compete ting in the minor leagues when you bet the World Champion?

Aaron: Errrr…. I don’t know… But Shaun said I’m supposed to enter or something

Chris: Who cares… He’s going to kick everyone’s butt with that deck of his!

They all started to laugh

Vanessa: hey Chris… did you bring the deck we made for you?

Chris: Pfft… My deck is way better than that deck you made… and no I didn’t bring it! My good old warrior deck and beat the shi...

Aaron: Look... It’s Brad!

Brad came running down

Aaron: Hey Man, Whats up!

Brad: Nothing much, I just past my entrance exam… beating a computer is so simple…

Chris: You versed a computer?

Brad: Yeah, that’s how you get into the minor leagues stupid… *giggles*

Vanessa: Well you learn new things every day!

Brad: Aaron, what are you waiting in line for! You already have entrance into the finals, due to your winning over Shaun

Aaron: Finals…. No way…

Chris: WHAT! So you’re going to ditch us… man that sucks

Brad: Yeah he is pretty lucky; I still have to beat a few rounds to get into the finals

Vanessa: Well what are you waiting for Aaron?

Aaron: Ok… cool, I’ll be seeing you all inside!

Aaron left the line, and walked into the complex, he was given a special ticket, for entry into the finals

Aaron: Wow…

Aaron walked into the Computer Dueling Room, and saw Matt

Matt: Finish him off Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon! (ATK: 2800)

Matt was versing the high tech computer, he was beating it easily. The Dragon attacked, destroying the computers Summoned Skull (ATK: 2500), and dropping its Life Points to 0

Duel Computer: Good Game, Heres your ticket to the next round and good luck

Matt grabbed the ticket

Matt: Well, well, well, If it isn’t my fellow friend Aaron, how you going?

Aaron: Not to bad, yourself?

Matt: I’m good actually; I didn’t even break a sweat on that computer

Aaron: Ah good… Chris should be fighting one soon, I hope he gets through… anyways, and did you see Brads Duel

Matt: AHAHA! Jarrod and Brad entered the next round without losing even one Life Point!

Aaron: Wow…

Matt: Yeah… totally impossible, but it’s funny because even though those two have been in the minor leagues, to this day, they have never actually won the tournament!

Aaron: You serious? Who has!

Matt: Well, I’m going to leave you to find that out, not like you can beat him anyways

Aaron: Fine, But I’ll beat him for sure!

Matt: Catch, I’m going to rearrange my deck!

Aaron: Cya!

It was around 3pm when Chris and Vanessa finally got inside

Chris: I hate lines…

Vanessa: True that!

Aaron: What took you so long…?

Chris blew it

Chris: IT’S NOT OUR FAULT THAT YOU BEAT THE CHAMPION!

Vanessa: Calm down, it was a joke…wasn’t it Aaron

Aaron: Not really… No

Vanessa… YEAH IT’S NOT OUR FAULT!

Aaron: Eep!

Security Guy: Please, follow me to your duel room

Vanessa: WOOP! DUELING

Chris: Finally

The Security Guy lead them into different rooms. Chris’s rooms duel was still going with a little kid

Kid: Oh no! My Petit Dragon (ATK: 600)

The Giant monster attacked the dragon, making the kid lose…

Kid: No…

The kid was sent out of the room

Chris: Yeeeee! Man that computer strong

The computer reset itself, and set out its Life Point counter and Chris stepped onto the duel area

Duel Computer: Please select a deck

The Duel Computer had 3 Decks set out on its hard drive

Chris: The Left One

Duel Computer: Ok, Please Shuffle Decks

They both shuffled

Chris: Now Lets Duel!

Chris = 8000 LP

Duel Computer = 8000 LP

Chris: I’ll go Fir…. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Chris looked at his first hand, it wasn’t his warrior deck! He was using the deck that Aaron and Vanessa made him!

Chris: NO! DAMMIT! I CHOSE THE WRONG DECK!

Chris looked down, he left his old deck at home, and he can’t escape now… He’s stuck with this deck for the rest of this tournament!

Chris: Ok… Ummm…

Duel Computer: Are you going to play?

Chris: SHUT UP!

Security Guy: Err…

Chris looked at his hand once more; they were full of rock defensive monsters…

Chris: Fine, I Place a monster in Defence and end my turn!

Duel Computer: Ok, Draw Card, Accessing Card, Summon Marauding Captain into Attack Mode (ATK: 1200)

Chris: Warrior Deck! Man, why does everyone torment me!

Duel Computer: Access Captains Effect, Special Summon Marauding Captain from hand

Chris: Say What!

Another Marauding Captain was summoned (ATK: 1200)

Chris: Oh man, this sucks!

Duel Computer: Activate Marauding Captain second effect. Can’t be destroyed of another monster on my side of the field

Chris: Say What! I’m trapped!

Duel Computer: Now activate Spell Card, Shield Crush, destroy your monster!

Chris’s face down monster, The Giant Soldier of Stone was destroyed!

Duel Computer: Marauding Captain and Marauding Captain, attack Life Points directly

The two monsters attacked dropping Chris’s Life points to 5600!

Duel Computer: End Turn

Chris: Dammit… I could have stopped that if I had my other deck!

Chris drew; he drew Beta the Magnet Warrior

Chris: This card could help me out, I Summon Beta the Magnet Warrior into Attack Mode! (ATK: 1700) and I’ll have to end there

Duel Computer: Draw Card, Accessing Card summon Command Knight (ATK: 1200) into Attack Mode

Chris: No… not that card

Duel Computer: Access Effects of Command Knight; increase the ATK of all Warrior-Type monsters on your side of the field by 400 points. And my monsters can’t be attacked

The Marauding Captains and Command Knight ATK became 1600!

Chris: Eep!

Chris: Thank God… I Draw

Chris drew Pot of Greed

Chris: Excellent… I Activate Pot of Greed! This lets me draw 2 cards!

Chris drew Lightning Vortex and Alpha the Magnet Warrior

Chris: Great! Now I Play Lightning Vortex, and discard a card, now say bye to all your monsters!

Duel Computer: Great move

Chris: Now I summon Alpha, the Magnet Warrior to Attack Position (ATK: 1400). Now my monsters attack the Duel Computers Life Points directly

Duel Computer: Direct Hit, Life Points lost, and Current Life Points equal 4900.

Chris thought to himself for a second, maybe this deck will help, maybe it was better than his warrior deck.

Chris: I End!

Duel Computer: Draw Card, Accessing Card, place one card face down, Set a monster, End.

Chris: Wow, exciting, I Draw!

Chris drew Valkyrion the Magna Warrior! He stared at it, he had never seen a monster so powerful, and it had 3500 whooping ATK points! But he couldn’t summon it; he needed Gamma the Magnet Warrior to be on the field

Chris: Fine, I Play a Spell Card, It’s called Foolish Burial, I can send one monster from my deck to the graveyard and I choose GAMMA THE MAGNET WARRIOR!

Chris sent his Gamma to the grave.

Chris: Now, I summon a monster known as Blockman! (ATK: 1000), now Beta Attack his face down now!

Duel Computer: Activate Trap! Negate Attack! Attack negated

Chris: Dammit I place a card face down and, I End

Suddenly Vanessa came running in

Vanessa: Oh come on Chris, haven’t you beaten that thing yet

Chris: I’m trying ok!

Vanessa: I bet my computer 1, 2 and 3… Sinch!

Chris: Whatever!

Vanessa: Hey… YOU’RE USING THE DECK WE MADE

Chris: Well I brang the wrong deck

Vanessa: Well, your warrior deck sucked

Chris: It did not!

The Duel Computer started its next turn

Duel Computer: Draw Card, Accesing Card, Sacrifice Face-Down Monster, Summon Freed the Matchless General to Attack Position! (ATK: 2300)!

Chris: OH NO!

Duel Computer: Freed Attack Beta!

The almighty warrior leaped out!

Chris: Activate Trap, Its called Magic Cylinder and it sends your attack right back at you!

Vanessa: Nice move bro!

Chris gave a thumb up

Duel Computer: Direct Hit, Life Points lost, and Current Life Points equal 2600. End turn

Chris: Alright, now I play Premature Burial, I Pay 800, and bring back a monster! Behold Gamma The Magnet Warrior!

Gamma was summoned to the field, but Chris’s life points dropped to 4800.

Chris: Now get ready, for I am going to summon a beast that is supreme

Vanessa: Umm… you do realize you are talking to a computer…

Chris: SHUT UP! I sacrifice my 3 Magnet Warriors to summon the almighty Valkyrion the Magna Warrior! (ATK: 3500)

Vanessa: WOOHOO! Nice move!

Suddenly Aaron came running in

Aaron: Wow... Chris… that’s one hell of a monster!

Chris: But I’m not done, I sacrifice my Blockman, to summon the ultimate Rock Monster! I Summon Granmarg The Rock Monarch! (ATK: 2400).

Vanessa: Woot! Chris won!

Chris: Now Attack my beasts! Wipe out the rest of the Duel Computers Life Points!

The two monsters attacked, wiping out the computers Life Points

Duel Computer: Good Game, Heres your ticket to the next round and good luck

Chris: Ooh Ticket!

Chris grabbed the ticket.

Aaron: Well looks like we all passed

Chris: True that, but the next rounds are going to be hard as… who knows Whats coming next!

Vanessa: true that, it’s kind of scary

Aaron: I’m more worried about the dangers that lie ahead… and why Akuma wanted me to come here.

Vanessa: Who Knows?

Chris: Oh well… who feels like some pizza!

Aaron: Pizza sounds great!

Vanessa: YAY! Pizza!

= = =

Meanwhile on the other side of the world

Shaun: The 3 Egyptian God Cards will fit perfect into the new deck I made especially for them… Aaron, when I come back home… your going to feel the most pain in your life AAHAHAHHAHAHAA!

End Of Episode 12

Episode 13 – PlanT on Winning

Aaron: Wow… I can’t believe it… Second Day of the Minor Leagues… And I can’t believe we’re wagging school!

Chris: True that… School sucks anyways

Vanessa: Who needs school… when you’ve got dueling!

Chris: Totally

Jarrod: AHAHAHA!

Jarrod walked up to Aaron, Chris and Vanessa

Chris: Hey what are you laughing about?

Jarrod: Pfft… Your jokes… C’mon, you can’t be serious about the whole school thing aren’t you?

Vanessa: Kind of…?

Jarrod: *laugh*… ah… such stooges!

Chris: Well…

Jarrod: Oh well, next round is coming… and I heard that duelist that won last year is returning!

Vanessa: What duelist?

Matt: Bloody Oath…

Matt walked up to the group

Matt: He’s over there… the guy with the freakish look…

Brad: Oh no… he’s back… He beat me last time >.<

Brad walked up…

Chris: What is this... a freaking reunion!

Brad: Kind of… But they call him the Trooper

Matt: Hey, you weren’t supposed to tell them!

Brad: He idolizes in his Machine Cards… very, very messy!

Jarrod: So that’s why you got your ass kicked?

Brad: HEY! I BEAT YOU FAIR AND SQUARE… IM BETTER THAN YOU!

Jarrod: OH! BRING IT!

The two got out there duel disks and set them

Chris: Well… this is nice…

The two had very dark looks on there faces

Jarrod: I Dra…

There was an announcement…

Announcer: All duelists must head over to the Stadium Room immediately… Second round is about to commence

Matt: Awesome… I’m ready to kick some butt!

Brad and Jarrod lowered there duel disks

Brad: You’re lucky…

Jarrod: Hmmm

Aaron turned around

Aaron: Man, I hope any of you don’t verse the Trooper…

Matt: Ah… I hope not… He will wipe out anyone

They all walked into the stadium, and took a seat. The Stadium was nearly full of competitors.

Announcer: May all E Ticket students please report to the Marshalling Room

They all looked at the tickets

Brad: Aha... I Got A!

Jarrod: I Believe mine an A

Vanessa: B for me!

Matt: B!

Aaron: Well I’m lucky... I get to skip this round XD

Chris: E!

They all looked at Chris…

Brad: You do realize that the E Class Tickets are the worst… and you’re in it… There for the people who just won?

Jarrod: AHA! Classic

Chris: Say What! I Beat that Computer One-Two-Three!

Aaron made a smirk

Chris: You shut up, you made this deck

Vanessa: That deck is an A Class Deck Thankyou very much!

Chris: I’ll like you to use this then!

Vanessa: Bring it Bit…

Aaron: C’mon Chris, you better head over… or else your going to miss your duel!

Chris: Humph…

Chris walked of in an angry mood. And when he made it to the marshalling area, there were only a few duelists there.

Chris: Great… This seems like fun

The Duels were finally off, Chris was the last person to duel, he had to duel a small kid! He looked around 8.

Chris: Well...

Kid: AHAHA! You must suck, because your like… twice the size of me… and you’re an E Class *smirk*

Chris: Hey little punk, I’ll watch that mouth of yours!

Kid: Never

Chris: Pfft!

They both made it to the dueling area!

Aaron: Go Chris!

Chris gave a thumb up

Chris and Kid: DUEL!

Chris = 8000 LP

Random Kid = 8000 LP

Kid: I’m going to go first… I Summon Abyss Flower into Attack Position (ATK: 750 / DEF: 400), and place one card face down!

Matt: Hmmm… Earth Deck?

Brad: Nope… Plant Deck

Vanessa: Plant Deck! There is barely any support for Plants!

Brad: Try telling that to this kid…

Back to the duel

Chris: Wow… A Plant… I’m so scared!

Kid: You will be!

Chris: Fine, I Draw!

Chris drew Rock Bombardment! This card can inflict 500 points of direct damage!

Chris: First… I’ll summon my Alpha the Magnet Warrior to Attack position! (ATK: 1400 / DEF: 1700). Not Alpha, destroy that weak plant!

Kid: Not so fast! Activate Vine Hedge Wall!

Chris: What does that do!

Kid: Simple, as long as I Discard a Plant-Type Monster from my hand each turn, my monsters cannot be attacked! Or you could just destroy it with a FIRE Monster… But I Believe you don’t have it in your deck

Chris: Fine, I’ll End!

Kid: Good… I Draw!

Vanessa: I haven’t seen that card before

Brad: Could it be that this kid has mastered the plant deck?

Jarrod: No way… Plant Decks suck and always will suck!

Back to the Duel!

Kid: Ready! I send my Dandelion to my graveyard to keep Vine Hedge Wall in play… by doing this; I can summon two fluff tokens!

Two Fluff Tokens were summoned to the field, by Dandelions effect (DEF: 0)

Chris: So… Whats that going to do?

Kid: It’s going to destroy you! I Tribute my 2 Fluff Tokens to Special Summon my strongest monster… The Almighty Plant Dragon! (ATK: 2800 / DEF: 2900)

Chris: Eeep!

Brad: Oh… Burn!

The Almighty Dragon was ready to fire!

Kid: Now… My dragon slash plant has two special abilities! He gains 100 attacks for each Plant Monster on the field and in my graveyard…. I Count 3! This includes my Plant Dragon! He grows 300 ATK, which makes his attack a massive 3100 ATK Points!

Plant Dragon = (NEW ATK: 3100 / DEF: 2900)

Chris: Oh man!

Kid: For my Dragons second special ability! When he attacks a monster on your side of the field, he cuts your monsters ATK in half!

Chris: WHAT!

Brad: Looks like Chris is in trouble now!

Aaron: Hmmm

Vanessa: C’mon!

Two vines came out from the dragons wings, binding Alpha dropping its ATK to 700!

Kid: Plant Dragon! Attack his monster!

Alpha was destroyed instantly! Chris’s Life Points dropped to 5600!

Chris: Fine… My move!

Chris drew Dummy Golem… He didn’t need this card now

Chris: Grrr… I place a Monster in Defence

Kid: Good… I Draw!

Jarrod: Your friend is getting killed… By a Plant deck!

Aaron: Hmmm…

Kid: By the way Chris… I haven’t even told you my name yet

Chris: Do I Need to Know?

Kid: Of Course, Just In case you want a rematch, when I beat you of course

Chris: Don’t start me…

Kid: The names John… John Botanica

Chris: What the…

John: Fine… Don’t Listen… I’ll beat you ANYWAYS!

Chris: Crap

John: First, I discard my Dark Plant to the graveyard to keep Vine Hedge Wall in play… Now I Summon Homunculus the Alchemic Being (ATK: 1800) into Attack Mode! My monster has the ability to change attributes! But it’s staying Light for now

Plant Dragon = (NEW ATK: 3300)

Jarrod: Burn… AHAHA!

Aaron: What?

Jarrod: Oh… Chris will figure it out soon

Chris: I got it…

John: Got what?

Chris: Nothing *shifty eye*

John: Homunculus! Attack his face down now!

The monster attacked the face down… It was Dummy Golem! (DEF: 800)

Chris: BINGO! You summoned the right monster! I can switch a monster with Dummy now! SO I Switch Homunculus!

John: Oh no!

Chris: Too right!

Dummy Golem was destroyed… John lost 1000 Life Points, dropping him down to 7000!

John: I End!

Jarrod: Hmmm… That Dragon also has a weakness to FIRE monsters… that’s its downside

Aaron: Wow, you know a lot about Plants

Brad: Yeah Jarrod!

Jarrod: That’s because I once used a Plant Deck… And I had that Dragon

Chris: I believe it’s my move! So I Change my Homunculus attribute to FIRE!

John: Oh no! BACKFIRE!

Chris: But I’m not done, I Set a Monster, and play 2 face downs!

John: Impossible!

Chris: Now Homunculus attack! But since your Vine Hedge Wall’s second affect! It is destroyed!

John: Grrr!

Vine Hedge wall was destroyed

John: I still have my Dragon!

Chris: Well… Not for long… I End!

John: I Draw! Dammit! Plant Dragon Attack!

Chris: Not for long, activate Trap!

John: A Trap!

Chris: Too right… Its called Negate Attack… It stops its Attack…

John: Fine… I’ll End!

Chris: Good! I Draw! I sacrifice my face down monster to summon Hieracosphinx! (ATK: 2400). Now Homunculus attacks his Dragon!

Plant Dragon was destroyed!

Chris: Now Hieracosphinx attack his Life Points now!

The Giant monster wiped off 1700 Life Points

Chris = 5600 LP

John = 4600 LP

John: No… My monsters! I DRAW!

There was complete anger in John

John: I Play Hedge Defence! If There’s no monsters on my side of the field, I can summon 5 Hedge Tokens (DEF: 400)… but they wont be here for long… Because I’m using them to bring back Vine Hedge Wall!

The 5 Tokens were destroyed, and Vine Hedge Wall reappeared.

John: Now you can’t destroy my card!

Chris: Not quite… activate face down… Mystical Space Typhoon! Wipe it out!

John: NO!

Vine Hedge wall was sent back to the grave

John: I can’t win… I Forfeit

John ran out of the stadium, very fast…

Chris: What… The… Fu

Announcer: Chris is the winner; Chris will be advancing to the next round

Aaron: Ummm… what just happened here?

Brad: We learnt that Plant Decks aint quite a good build...

Jarrod: Whatever….

Chris: What kind of episode was this… like who forfeits a duel!

Aaron: Umm… you forfeited against me!

Chris: SHUT UP AARON!

End Of Episode 13

vinehedgewalluj1.pngplantdragonyj6.pnghedgedefenceet2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 14 – Rumble With Obelisk

Announcer: May all D class duelists please report to the Marshalling area please

Chris: Yeeee! I’m into the second round!

Aaron: Well… by default

Chris: Shhh!

Jarrod: *giggle* it shows how crap you are Chris

Chris: I’m not crap!

Brad: Man, I can’t wait to duel!

Vanessa: Same here

Jarrod: I just hope I don’t verse Trooper…

Matt: Too right, those Machine monsters of his can wipe out anything

Suddenly Trooper walked past

Trooper: AHAHAHAHA! Too right losers!

Chris: TROOPER!

Trooper: That’s my name… hang on… is that Aaron?

Aaron: Yeah….

Trooper: The one who beat the world champ

Aaron: Yah..

Trooper: Let’s duel… I want to see how good you really are!

Aaron: No thanks… I’ll duel you in the finals

Trooper: Pfft, what are you… chicken?

Matt: Go away Trooper…

Trooper: Why… you scared… I heard your Electric Monsters are so weak; they can’t even duel out of a paper bag!

Matt got out of his seat!

Matt: You want to start me… punk!

Trooper: Sure… why not!

Matt got out his duel disk

Jarrod: Honestly, can you two calm your selves’ right down

Jarrod looked at Trooper in a weird way, and they both just stared…

Trooper: Fine… But you’re going down Blondie, next time!

Trooper walked away

Aaron: What was that all about?

Jarrod: Hmmm…

Jarrod got out of his seat and walked away

Brad: Hey, where are you going mister

Jarrod: Oh, I’ll be right back

Jarrod ran off

Brad: Geez, just ditch us then…

Chris: Yeah…I feel like tacos

Aaron: Same here… I could do with a taco right now

Vanessa: Wow… Look at this duel!

All of them turned to the duel field. The duel field was covered in a huge explosion. There was a kid with green hair on the field, he looked familiar, and he seemed to have beaten the other duelist

Green Haired Kid: Yeah I win! Woohoo!

Other Duelist: NO! My Doma!

Announcer: David is through to the next round!

Vanessa: David! I’ve heard that name before

Brad: You know why… that’s Shaun’s brother!

Brad: They say he is the child prodigy, a destined to be a great duelist, just like his brother

Chris: Wow… he’s like… only 9!

Matt: I would like to duel him!

David: No thanks…

They were all in shock and the group turned around, David was right behind them

Aaron: Wow… Your Shaun’s brother…

David: Yeah… and you’re the duelist who beat my brother…

Aaron: I would have to say it was just dumb luck… where is your brother anyways

David: He’s on an Egyptian Exploration or something; he’s coming back very soon. Anyways, my brother said for me not to talk to you, so see ya round

David walked off

Chris: Man… why does everyone walk off on us…

MEANWHILE BACK AT SHAUNS HOUSE

Shaun: David… David? Where are you?.. Hmmm… He must be out, but that’s too bad, because now, it’s time to test out my new deck

Shaun opened up a box which said “DUEL COMPUTER 7000”. And he setted the machine up in his backyard

Shaun: Excellent!

He placed his Duel Disk on his Left Arm, and the Computer turned on!

Duel Computer: Welcome, I’m your personal Duel Computer, which level will you like to set

10 Levels of difficulty showed up on the screen

Shaun: 10!

Duel Computer: Are you sure? That is the highest difficulty!

Shaun: Watch me! I’ll beat it easily!

Duel Computer: Ok… Setting up Deck Strategy… Ok… DUEL!

Shaun: AHAHAHA!

Shaun = 8000 LP

Duel Computer = 8000 LP

Shaun: I’ll go first… I Draw!

Shaun drew the Egyptian God, Obelisk the Tormentor

Shaun: AHAHAHAHA! EXCELLENT! First I discard a card in my hand, to play The Tricky! (ATK: 2000), but since that was a Special Summon, I get to summon another monster… and I choose Phantom Gunner! (ATK: 1100). Now… My Phantom Gunner has a neat ability! I Can Special Summon a number of "Gunner Tokens" equal to the number of monsters I control, except Phantom Gunner… I Count 1. So behold the infamous Gunner Token! (ATK: 500). I’ll place a card face down and end!

Duel Computer: Ok, Draw Card, Accessing Card… Summon Lord of Dragons (ATK: 1200) into Attack Mode!

Shaun: Pfft, that weak card… that was in my old deck… but its nothing compared to what is coming next!

Duel Computer: Next… Play Flute of Summoning Dragon! Summon Luster Dragon 2, and Hyozanryu!

The two almighty dragons dominated the field

Luster Dragon #2 = 2400 ATK

Hyozanryu = 2100 ATK

Duel Computer: Hyozanryu, attack Gunner Token

Shaun: Not so fast, activate Trap… Negate Attack… Your Pitiful Monsters will have to wait….!

Shaun: So you should! I DRAW!

Shaun drew Pot of Greed

Shaun: I Play Pot of Greed, this lets me draw 2 cards!

Shaun drew Sangan and Raigeki

Shaun: AHAHAHA! EXCELLENT! YOU’RE DOINE DUEL COMPUTER! I sacrifice my 3 monsters! To Summon the Egyptian God! OBELISK THE TORMENTOR!

Thunder came crashing down from the sky and the winds blew....

Duel Computer: System Error… Card doesn’t exist…!

Shaun: THEN I’LL SHOW YOU!

Shaun placed the Egyptian God onto his duel disk! And the almighty God arose! Making the Sky Dark and Cloudy!

Shaun: Now I play Raigeki! Destroy your monsters!

All of the Duel Computers monsters were destroyed

Duel Computer: System Error…

Shaun: OBELISK! ATTACK THE COMPUTER DIRECTLY!

Obelisk = 4000 ATK!

The God sent out a punch that could wipe out anything

Duel Computer: System…. Minus 4000… Error….

The Duel Computer was going nuts… But then, the punch hit the Duel Disk…. And destroyed it, like it was a real punch

Shaun: LOOKS LIKE I WIN! AHAHAHAHAHA!

But then suddenly, Obelisk went out of control

Shaun: WHATS GOING ON!

It tried to punch Shaun, but he just dodged it

Shaun: Oh No!

Suddenly the Ground Rumbled, and Lightning came down from every corner, and Obelisk was going nuts…

Shaun: WHAT HAVE I DONE!

Obelisk destroyed the house with its almighty rage… Shaun had to get up and run…

Shaun took the God Card off the Duel Disk, but nothing happened

Shaun: Help Me…

Suddenly Shaun was being Mind Controlled

Shaun (Akuma): OBELISK! HERE MY CRY! RETURN!

The Giant Beast turned around and disappeared back into the card. Akuma then stopped brainwashing Shaun… Shaun fell to the ground

Shaun: What the…

The Sky cleared up…

Suddenly a person came up to Shaun

???: You’re lucky to have survived… Shaun!

Shaun looked at the person

Shaun: What…

???: Hush.. Shaun… Its Akuma…

Shaun: But you’re…!

Akuma: Hush… now you know who I really am… Now… Those Egyptian Gods are Powerful…. And are hard to control… That Underworld Card I Gave You Must be used in order for you to use them… DO YOU HEAR ME!

Shaun: Yes Akuma…

Akuma: Now I Must Be Returning, Farewell, and treat the Gods with respect

Akuma disappeared…

Shaun: Well… That was… disturbing… and my house is gone! How am I going to explain this too David…

BACK AT THE DUEL ARENA

Announcer: May all B class duelists please report to the Marshalling area please

Vanessa: Finally…

Matt: I Know Yeah

Aaron: Hey you two… Good Luck

Matt & Vanessa: Thanks

Chris: yeah good luck!

Vanessa and Matt walked down to the Marshalling area

Brad: Is it me, or Jarrod has been gone for a while…

Aaron: Who Knows...?

MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE AROUND THE WORLD

There was a man, he worked in a miniature game shop, he was around 42 years of age…and he had lived with his grandpa for a while… he was looking at the TV and the news popped up… This guys name was Yugi Moto.

Newsreader: Breaking Top Story, a Giant Monster has been seen outside of the World Champions house this afternoon. The giant beast destroyed the champions house…

Yugi: Obelisk… But Atem sealed him away… How can this be…?

Newsreader: It is not known if the Champion was hurt in the incident, but we will bring more information shortly

Yugi: I got to go there… and take that card back to its resting place… I wonder if Ishizu or Marik know.

Yugi picked up the phone, and tried to called the Ishtars… but no one answered…

Yugi: Hmmm… That’s weird... Looks like it’s my job to take those God cards back…!

Suddenly Tea comes in...

Tea: Yugi, Honey, whats this talk about Egyptian God Cards...

Yugi turned around slowly...

Yugi: Nothing, Love...

End of Episode 14

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 15 – The Torment of Tournaments

Vanessa: Man, I Hope I verse someone good

Matt: Same Here…

Announcer: The Next Match is Matt VS Adam

Matt: Well, looks like I’m up

Vanessa: Good Luck…

Matt: yeah you too…

The two duelists walked onto the playing field

Adam: You Ready!

Adam got out his duel disk

Matt: Ready when you are

Adam and Matt: DUEL!

Adam = 8000 LP

Matt = 8000 LP

Adam: I’ll go first!

He looked at his hand and at what he drew

Adam: Perfecto!

Matt: What!

Adam: Activate! COST DOWN! I discard a measly card from my hand, to drop all my monsters levels in my hand by 2… Pretty Cool ha?

Matt: Meh…

Adam: Now I Can Summon my Favourite Beast without a Tribute… Behold, Pumpking, THE KING OF GHOSTS! In Attack Position!

A Giant Pumpkin appeared, but it wasn’t any normal Pumpkin… It looked like something from Halloween (ATK: 1800 / DEF: 2000)

Adam: I Place a Card Face Down… I’m done for now

Matt: Took you long enough, I Draw!

Matt drew Power Overload, a great card for Thunder types!

Matt: I Summon, Tripwire Beast! (ATK: 1200 / DEF: 1500) into Attack Mode…. Now I activate my Spell Card, Power Overload, this doubles my monsters attack… making it able to destroy your Pumpking! (NEW ATK: 2400)

Adam: Wrong! Activate Trap! Zombie Defence! This card activates when a Zombie monster on my side of the field is being attacked, now I can summon a Level 2 or lower Normal Zombie monster from my grave and the attack is directed to it… Sorry to break the sweat!

A Skull Servant was summoned, but was easily destroyed, making Adam lose 2100 Life Points!

Matt: AHA! That Zombie had no chance!

Adam = 5900 LP

Adam: Oh yeah, so did your monster, your card is destroyed now, due to your Overload Spell

Tripwire Beast was destroyed

Matt: Meh, no biggy, I place a face-down… your move

Adam: Excellent, I Draw! And play a face down monster, and another face down card… Now Pumpking attack Matt directly!

Aaron: Oh man, this aint good… Matt’s going to get a whopping!

Chris: Na man, look at this!

Matt: Activate Trap! Negate Attack! Nothing to fancy, just ends your Battle Phase

Adam: Fine, your move!

Matt: Awesome… I Draw!

Matt drew Electro-Whip…

Matt: Fine, I’ll have too played this card then… I Summon Bolt Penguin (ATK: 1100), place a face-down and end here

Adam: I can’t believe it, you’re like the worst duelist I have ever versed… I Draw…. Now I Flip, Castle Of Dark Illusions!

An Almighty Dark Castle was flipped (ATK: 920)

Adam: Now the stage is set, the two best monsters in my deck now work together Matt! Now my Pumpking…. INCREASE!

Suddenly the giant Pumpkin grew, increasing its attack by 300 (NEW ATK: 2100)

Matt: Oh… No…

Adam: Too right… Now my Pumpking is even stronger

Brad: Oh Man… That’s nasty!

Aaron: True that

Adam: Now Pumpking, attack his Penguin!

Matt: Not so fast! I’m not dumb at this game Adam… I know the combinations between the two cards, so I activate my face down card, Mirror Force, now destroy Pumpking and that Stupid Castle!

Adam: NNNNNOOOO!

Both the monsters were easily destroyed

Matt: Aha! Don’t Call Me weak!

Suddenly Adam got up angry…

Adam: You have wrecked your only chance of survival Matt!

Matt: What?

Aaron: No way…?

Adam: I hold a card in my hand, which is supposed to give me full power… a card of unimaginable force

Adam flipped the card around… and there it was… The Underworld Sanctuary… The Underworld Shadow game

Aaron: NO! DON’T PLAY THAT CARD!

Adam: Shut up Aaron, you should know by now that this whole tournament is run by us!

Aaron: You’re lying…

Adam: But everyone else was too scared to play it!

Brad: Whats going on here?

Matt: Yeah Aaron! What does that card do?

Adam put the card into the Field Spell Section of the duel disk… Then Lightning struck from where he stood, he started to scream… The lights in the stadium started to flicker, and then out of the duel disk, a black shadow appeared

Aaron: WE GOT TO STOP THIS DUEL!

Brad: I’m on you with that

Chris: Wait… that’s that card we saw…! The one that Vanessa had…! Everyone must have them!

The Duel ring was covered by Darkness and the three got out of there seat and headed up to the Announcers box!

Adam (Deeper Voice): So… What do you think of our little trip!

Matt: I think I want to go home now thank you very much

Adam: Never!

Adam moved his hand, and Matt went sliding to the edge of the bubble and got electrocuted by the Dark Lightning

Adam: How does it feel to be shocked! AHAHAHAHA!

Matt fell to the ground…

Matt: What the…

Adam: You do realize the possibilities of this card! The loser will suffer in the darkness! While the other duelist will walk out a free man!

Matt: What do you mean?

Adam: this card, its gives everyone confidence to win… And I need to win… Ok!

Adam started to cry, it’s like he was feeling mixed emotions

Matt: Na… I’m not taking any of this…

Adam Suddenly got angry

Adam: FINE! MAKE YOUR MOVE!

Matt: Whatever, Draw!

Matt drew Thunder Dragon! That’s the card he needed to wipe out Adam!

Matt: Ready! I Discard my Ultimate Thunder Dragon card; too get two more of them from my deck!

Adam: AHAHAHA! So Whats that supposed to do?

Matt: This! Activate Polymerization and I fuse my two Thunder Dragons together, to form! TWIN-HEADED THUNDER DRAGON! (ATK: 2800)

Adam: Crap!

Matt: Too right!

Meanwhile out side the duel

Vanessa: That’s the card! The Underworld Sanctuary!

Aaron: Yeah, and we have to stop it!

Brad: I don’t know what that card does… but I’m freaked out

Chris: Apparently it takes souls away… I don’t know…

Aaron: Well, let’s go stop it!

The group ran up to the Announcers box! And bang on the door

Aaron: Hello? Anyone in there! You got to stop this duel!

Chris: Hang on…

Chris ran at the door and knocked it down

The announcers turned around, but they didn’t look happy…. They were mind controlled!

Announcer (Mind Controlled): AHAHAHAHAH! Know ones stopping this duel… or this tournament! We run this tournament from now on!

Aaron: AKUMA!

Announcer (Akuma): Too right Azza! This tournament will be your downfall

Chris: Yeah, what do you have to say it to us that we are going to win this tournament!

Announcer (Akuma): Ah… my little friend Chris…! How did my Plant friend deal with you…? He couldn’t help himself… He almost played the card I gave him…!

Vanessa: let me guess… The Underworld Sanctuary!

Announcer (Akuma): AHAHAHA!

Brad: Give me those cards you have!

Announcer (Akuma): Why… I don’t have them anymore… I gave them to all the people in the tourney as prizes!

Aaron: You snake! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING!

Announcer (Akuma): Oh… somewhere my friend… Somewhere... And you might want to take your eyes to this duel my friends!

Brad: There’s nothing to see! Only Darkness!

Announcer (Akuma): Just have a look!

Back at the duel

Adam: Impossible! This card was supposed to give me STRENGTH!

Matt: not anymore! Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon! Wipe out the rest of this freaks life points!

Adam: NOOOOOOOOOO!

The almighty dragon attacked with a giant shockwave, wiping out Adams Life Points

Adam = 0 LP

Matt = 8000 LP

Matt: Without a sweat… I beat you easy!

Adam: No way… I lost… Save me!

Matt: Why! Why should I save you?

Suddenly The Underworld Sanctuary card activated, and Adam screamed… His body shattered into a million pieces and was swept into the card… The card destroyed itself… Then the darkness cleared

Matt: Whoa… What the…

Matt fainted

Announcer (Akuma): AHAHAHA! You see my friends… Its not so bad… My minion lost…. Boo hoo AHAHAHA!

He turned around and turned on the microphone

Announcer (Akuma): Matt is the winner!

He turned back around

Aaron: You little snake!

Announcer (Akuma): Well… I suggest you four leave now… before I send you all to the darkness!

The Announcer shot out his hand, and teleported away

Brad: Damn… how did he do that?

Vanessa: I don’t know… but we better get out of here… and I got to duel… I have to help save these people

Vanessa ran off

Aaron thought to himself… “This tournament is way out of control… We need to stop it right away, before more people get taken away!”

End of Episode 15

wotu1yr3.jpgzombiees9.jpg

Episode 16 – ELFfical Strategy

Announcer: Your up next Vanessa, you might want to show what you have got out there!

Vanessa stepped onto the duel field, she was angry to see that this aint any normal tournament, this has become way under control

Aaron: C’mon Vanessa!

Chris: Yeah, show these freaks on what you’ve got!

Vanessa stared at her Duel Disk…

Vanessa: I’m ready! Are you?

The other duelist appeared

Amelia: Hi, my names Amelia… I’m your opponent for today

Vanessa: Yeah cut the slack lady, I know your working for Akuma, so let’s hurry up and duel

Amelia: Feisty, aren’t ya?

Vanessa: I don’t take slack from anyone

Amelia: Fine, if you won’t be nice to me.. I won’t be nice to you… Bring it!

The two started up their duel disks

Amelia and Vanessa: LET’S DUEL!

Amelia=8000 LP

Vanessa=8000 LP

Amelia: I’ll start things off shall I?

Vanessa: Whatever

Amelia drew her card

Amelia: Let’s do things the half way shall we?

Amelia: ACTIVATE SPELL CARD! LIFE HALF SLASHER!

Vanessa: What does that do?

Amelia: Well.. I’ll show you…. This card cuts both of our Life Point’s in half, nothing to hard

Aaron: WOAH! That card is super rare

Brad: Yeah I Know

Suddenly Jarrod returned with around 3 Hot Dogs

Jarrod: Hey, what have I missed?

Chris: Everything!

Aaron: Yeah… everything…

Jarrod: Sounds exciting… sorry I took so long, there was a long line for Hot Dogs

The both duelists felt pain, as both there Life Points were cut in half

Amelia = 4000 LP

Vanessa = 4000 LP

Jarrod: Smashing!

Chris: C’mon Vanessa!

Back at the duel

Vanessa: Are you done yet?

Amelia: not quite lovely, now I summon Dark Elf! (ATK: 2000 / DEF: 800) into Attack Position… Now it’s your move

Vanessa: Whatever, DRAW!

Vanessa drew Wingweaver! A Powerful monster

Vanessa: Hmmm… ok, first… I place a monster face down, and place a face down card in the Spell and Trap Zone

Amelia: I know how the game is played missy… god!

Vanessa: Whatever, I end

Amelia: Great, I Draw

Brad: Man… this duel is going of… kind of?

Chris: Whatever, my sis is a great duelist!

Amelia: Awesome, Ready, I Summon Celtic Guardian (ATK: 1400 / DEF: 1200) into Attack Position! And I place one card face down! Celtic attack her face down!

The almighty elf warrior attacked, the monster revealed itself

Vanessa: Sorry Amelia, my face down monster was Spirit of the Harp! She has 2000 DEF points, and your creature only has 1400 ATK points

Amelia: You little…

Amelias Life Points dropped to 3400!

Chris: That’s the way to do it!

Vanessa gave Chris a thumb up

Amelia: I believe it’s your move now!

Vanessa: Great, I draw!

Vanessa drew The Forgiving Maiden, another great defensive card

Vanessa: I place another monster in face down defence postion, your move!

Amelia: Perfect, I DRAW!

Amelia drew the card and she laughed

Amelia: This is so much fun!

Vanessa: What?

Amelia: Let me show you…

Amelia showed her the card that she just drew, it was the Underworld Sanctuary

Vanessa: Oh C’mon, you got to be kidding me…

Amelia: Well I wasn’t lying before

Vanessa: Why would you play that!

Amelia: Its for my boyfriend OK! He wants me too... so I'll do it!

Vanessa: who's your boyfriend!

Amelia: Trooper...

Vanessa: Couldn't have guessed much!

Jarrod: What is that card! It looks awesome!

Brad: Well its not… It’s got some special power to steal souls or something…

Jarrod: Wow… Soul stealing cards… what is this world coming to?

Chris: True that…

Amelia: So your ready… activate Underworld Sanctuary!

Amelia placed it into the Duel Disk, and the duel field shrouded up

Aaron: Here we go again!

Chris screamed out

Chris: BEAT HER SIS!

Vanessa: Wow… Nice play… not! You just wrecked this duel! Now one of us has to lose our lives, and that aint going to be me!

Amelia: WHATEVER! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Now I know that I’m going to win this duel, with this card out

Vanessa: You’re so not warm!

Amelia: Hmmm… I know, this will get your heart racing! I Pay 1000 Life points for my Dark Elf to attack!

Amelia= 2400 LP

The Dark Elf launched an attack at the face-down monster!

Vanessa: Too bad… you’re wrong again!

Amelia: WHAT!

The Forgiving Maiden was flipped (DEF: 2000). No Life Point damage was taken!

Amelia: NOOOOO!

Vanessa: Too right

Amelia: FINE THEN… I END

Vanessa: Whoa... Fine... I draw!

Meanwhile outside the duel

Jarrod: Have you tried stopping this duel! Someone could get hurt

Suddenly David came running in

David: Guys, have you seen this!

Aaron: I know this tournaments gone whack!

David: I Know, everyone’s playing that card and it seems like the loser disappears… its horrendous!!!

Jarrod: We have to stop it!

Brad: We already tried… the person behind this, hes here… and hes not letting us

David: Its also bad, because they have sealed all the doors, no one can escape!

Chris: C’mon!

Vanessa: I Tribute my two monsters to summon Wingweaver! (ATK: 2750)… Wingweaver, attack her Celtic Guardian!

Amelia: Not if I can help it! Activate Altar of…

Vanessa: that’s where your wrong, activate Solemn Judgment, I pay half my Life points to negate that card and destroy it!

Vanessa fell to the ground in pain, the Underworld Sanctuary was draining her soul!

Vanessa = 2000 LP

The card was destroyed and so was Celtic Guardian! Amelia had lost 1350 Life Points

Vanessa = 2000 LP

Amelia = 1050 LP

Amelia: STUPID… I DRAWWWWWW!

Amelia looked at her cards...

Amelia: I hate this stupid game… Defence Mode! Also, Ill switch my stupid Dark Elf to Defence

Vanessa looked at Dark Elf, she looked sad that her owner called her stupid

Vanessa: Well… it’s not right to call your monsters stupid, look.... your making Dark Elf Upset!

Amelia: There just cards! Nothing more

Vanessa: As if… the Underworld Sanctuary isn’t just a card! It wrecks peoples…

Amelia: I DON’T CARE! HURRY UP AND GO!

Vanessa: I will!

Vanessa drew Fairy Meteor Crush, the final card needed for her to win

Vanessa: As much as I don’t want to do this… I have won this duel

Amelia: YOU LIE!

Vanessa: Activate Fairy meteor Crush! And I attach it to Wingweaver... It gives me monster Piercing Damage!

Dark Elf nodded… and Vanessa nodded back!

Amelia: YOU!!!! THERES NO WAY! I PLAYED THE SANCTUARY!

Vanessa: Wingweaver, attack her face down monster!

The Dark Elf looked surprised… but the face down monster was Gemini Elf… (DEF: 900)… Amelia had lost

The almighty fairy attacked the elf… Reducing Amelias Life Poitns to 0

Amelia fell to the ground

Amelia: No way….

Then she dissolved into the Underworld Sanctuary card

Chris: Hey look, Vanessa won!

They all turned to the duel field and saw Vanessa holding a card… The Dark Elf

Trooper: AMELIA!!! NO!!! WHY!!!!

= = =

Vanessa: Then she like spoke to me… The Dark Elf! She did

Matt: As if… Cards don’t talk…

Aaron: Wow… that seems exciting?

Announcer: May all A Grade students head to the marshalling area please

Brad: Well that’s us

Jarrod: Too right…

Brad: We’ll see ya soon

Aaron: Yeah, don’t lose… whatever you do!

They both nodded and headed for the Marshalling Area

End Of Episode 16

wotu3uj0.jpg

Episode 17 – Pierce the Surface!

Announcer: The Next match will be Brad against Pierce!

Aaron: C’mon Brad! Defeat this dude!

Chris: Yeah don’t get us disappointed!

Vanessa: And remember, be careful!

Brad looked at his cards and slipped one extra into his deck

Pierce: AHAHAHAHA! Brad… Brad…. Brad… it’s nice to see you again? Going to get your ass kicked by Trooper again?

Pierce walked past Brad…

Brad: last time I checked, I wiped you out of this tournament… so you better watch out this time

Pierce: I would love to see the day… my all knew deck, is bound to defeat yours

Brad: Well… Bring it!

Pierce: I WILL!

They both turned on there duel disks and the duel was off

Pierce = 8000 LP

Brad = 8000 LP

Pierce: I’ll go first… First I summon the Ultimate Mad Sword Beast (ATK: 1400 / DEF: 1200) into Attack Mode!

Brad: Ah… new deck?

Pierce: Hmph… I Place a face-down and end!

Brad: Great… Draw Time…! And Just perfect, I Play the Spell Card A Legendary Ocean! Now I Can Downgrade all WATER monsters in both player's hands and on the field by 1 Level. And also, I can Increase the ATK and DEF of all WATER monsters by 200 points!

The field was covered by water

Brad: So now say hello to my Giga Gagagigo!

A Giant Retile Appeared… and due to the Legendary Ocean, it was downgraded to a Level 4 Monster with 2650 ATK POINTS!

Pierce: Crap!

Brad: That’s right Pierce! Now Giga attack his Mad Sword Beast!

Pierce: Not so fast! Activate Negate Attack!

The attack was negated

Brad: Fine… I End!

Pierce: Good…

Aaron: C’mon Brad! You can do it!

Vanessa: Show him what you got

David: Hey guys, do you think Pierce has the card?

Aaron turned around and looked at David

Aaron: Hmmm… It’s a possibility… but who knows, this tournament is very twisted…

Pierce: Hmm… I believe it’s my turn!

Brad: Just go… I’ll finish you nice and easy

Pierce: Whatever… I Place one card face down… and sacrifice my Mad Sword Beast, too play Mefist the Infernal General! (ATK: 1800)… But I’m not done! I equip him with this! The Almighty Axe of Despair! This raises my Melfists ATK to 2800!

Brad: Oh know! That’s stronger than my Giga!

Pierce: Too right, but I have something else in mind! I activate Block Attack, which switches your monster to Defence mode!

Brad: But why… you could have done some serious damage!

Giga = (1700 DEF)

Pierce: Oh I will be…. Melfist! ATTACK HIS GIGA... as you can see, my monster inflicts Piercing Damage!

Brad: Oh no!

Giga was destroyed by Melfist! Brad lost 1100 LP

Brad = 6900 LP

Brad: Man, I didn’t see that coming

Pierce: So you shouldn’t have! I End my turn!

Brad: Ok Fine… I Draw!

Pierce: Not so fast, activate Trap… Jar of Greed, this lets me draw aswell… and I drew the card I needed to win this duel AHAHAHAHA!

Aaron: Oh no… It can’t be!

Chris: Don’t let him play it Brad!

Brad: Oh he won’t be… I Drew the card I needed… the card I added into my deck before this duel! Activate Spell Card! D.D Designator!

Pierce: OH NO!

Brad: I’m not a fan of Remove from play cards, but this one a beauty! I Guess a card in your had, and if it’s in there, I send it out of play!

Pierce: But what happens if I don’t have it ay? You lose a card… tough break!

Brad: But I believe the card you just drew was the Underworld Sanctuary

Aaron: OH MY!

Vanessa: Tough Choice!

Pierce: AHAHAHAH! Bravo… you guessed correctly my friend… oh well, looks like I won’t be taking your soul at the end of this duel

Pierce put the Underworld Sanctuary card into his jacket

Pierce: Whatever… Hurry up and finish your move!

Brad: Oh I will… First I activate my Spell Card… Premature Burial… I Pay 800 to get my friend back!

Pierce = 8000 LP

Brad = 6100 LP

Giga Gagagigo returned from the grave! (ATK: 2650)

Pierce: Why do you bother! Its worthless!

Brad: Not quite, I Play Gogiga Evolution! This Almighty Spell Card allows me to Special Summon Gogiga Gagagigo from my Deck! But I have to tribute my Giga Gagagigo first! So say bye to him, for my favourite unstoppable monster!

The Gogiga Gagagigo appeared it had an almighty 2950 ATK… but since Legendary Ocean was on the field… its attack grew to 3150!

Pierce: DAMN YOU!

Brad: Giga Gagagigo wipe out his monster!

Giga Gagagigo attacked with its almighty claws, and destroyed Melfist easily

Pierce = 7650

Brad = 6100 LP

Brad: I End my turn

Pierce: Good… I Draw!

Pierce had a look at his cards

Pierce: Defence Mode… you’re lucky! I End

Brad: Fine… I draw… I Play Pot of Greed, which lets me draw 2 cards….

Brad looked at his hand

Brad: Perfect!

Pierce: What!

Brad: I Activate Big Wave Small Wave! That allows me to destroy all face up water monsters I control!

Pierce: Why would you do that! Your Giga Gagagigo is the strongest monster here!

Brad: Watch me!

Giga Gagagigo was destroyed…

Brad: Now I special summon Amphibious Bugroth MK-3 from my hand!

Amphibious Bugroth MK-3 appeared… it was weak compared to his Gogiga!

Pierce: Are you crazy!

Brad: Nope… I Activate Inferno Reckless Summon! To summon 2 more Amphibious Bugroth MK-3!

Pierce: What the!

Brad: Now heres the fun part! As logn as A Legendary Ocean is on the field my Amphibious Bugroth MK-3 can attack you directly! That’s 1700 times 3… my friend

Pierce: Woah!

1700 * 3 = 5100!

Pierce: I believe that’s still not enough Life Points my friend!

Brad: Oh well! Amphibious Bugroth MK-3’s Attack his Life Points directly!

The 3 Amphibious Bugroth MK-3 attacked Pierce at full force… dropping his Life Points to 2550!

Brad: One more attack and your history my friend… I end!

Pierce: Fine… Draw!

He had a look very carefully….

Pierce: Looks like I’m out of options… you beat me once again! But I Tribute my Face-Down monster to Summon Dark Triceratops... Dark tricera! Attack his Amphibious Bugroth MK-3!

Brad lost a few Life Points… but it was enough still to wipe Pierce out!

Brad: Amphibious Bugroth MK-3! Wipe out the rest of Pierce’s Life Points!

Brad = 5400 LP

Pierce = 0 LP

Aaron: WOOHOO Brad won! And no one lost there soul!

Chris: Yeah! Next round here we come!

Pierce: I guess I lost respect for this game… and I can’t believe I was going to take that away…

Pierce grabbed the Underworld Sanctuary Card and ripped it up

The Card blew up and disintegrated, while black spirits roamed around it, then disappeared

Brad: Wow… that was freaky…

Pierce: Hmmm… Yeah…

Announcer: May you please clear the Duel Ring please, Congratulations on your win Brad, the next duel is Trooper versus Damien… be sure not to miss this one

Aaron: Oh no… Troopers duelling next…

Brad came up with the group

Brad: Your lucky that Jarrod’s not versing him… he seems angry, and he’s pissed off at you Vanessa

Vanessa: Oh Great… Just because his girlfriend played the Sanctuary… I get in trouble

The two duelists walked onto the field

Trooper: Everyone in this stadium is going down!

Damien: Woah man, take a chill pill!

Trooper and Damien: DUEL!

End of Episode 17

gigaav7.jpg

Episode 18 – Burnout!

Trooper: PERFECT MACHINE KING! Attack his pitiful monster and destroy the rest of his Life Points!

The massive Machine King had a whooping 4200 ATK! Due to the power up of his effect!

Damien: Oh no! My Armored Lizard (ATK: 1500)!

The monster was easily destroyed, dropping his Life Points to 0

Damien = 0 LP

Trooper = 8000 LP

Trooper: AHAHAHAHA! Too easy!

Announcer: The winner Is Trooper! He will advance to the next round of the tournament.

Aaron: That snake… he beat him too easy!

Vanessa: True that… way too easy

Trooper: EASY ENOUGH FOR YA’S AHAHAHAH!

Trooper was suddenly standing behind the group… they turned around

Chris: What do you ant Trooper?

Trooper: I want to have a little talk with your sister

Vanessa: Get away from me…

Trooper: If you ever touch my girlfriend again… I’ll hurt you! I’ll destroy you in fact!

Vanessa: I didn’t touch her… she lost the duel… and lost her soul due to your stupidity for giving her that card! Want proof I’ll show you!

Vanessa showed Trooper the Dark Elf card

Trooper: And? So what… you stole her card… it doesn’t mean anything…

Vanessa: Of course it does! Because I believe there is more then to your silly game… Trooper… or should I call you AKUMA!

The group was in awe! How could she figure out that Trooper was Akuma!

Trooper: Oh please… I’m not Akuma… I only work for his sorry little butt, then once I beat this silly tournament… im going to take over his little society that he has here

Announcer: The next duel is between Jarrod and Mime will begin!

Trooper: Well I’ll let you geeks watch this match… AHAHAHAHHA!

Trooper walked off, and the group turned to the duel arena

Vanessa: I hate that guy… GO JARROD!

Jarrod walked onto the stage and gave a wave to Aaron and the group

Mime: Let’s get started shall we… teeheehhehe…

Jarrod: Whatever! DUEL!

Mime = 8000 LP

Jarrod = 8000 LP

Mime: I’ll go first… I Summon Mysterious Puppeteer! (ATK: 1000)… Next I play, Double Summon, to summon my Revival Jam!

A Small little thing that looked like floating water appeared (ATK: 1500)

Mime: This activates my Mysterious Puppeteer’s effect! I Gain 500 Life points!

Jarrod: Hmm…

Mime = 8500 LP

Mime: I place one card face down and end… tehehehehe…

Jarrod: Finally, I Draw! Now I Summon my Almighty Darkfire Soldier #1! Attack Mode (ATK: 1700)… Darkfire Soldier attack his Mysterious Puppet…

Mime: Not so fast… activate Trap! Sakurestu Armour! Kekekeke… Destroy your monster! My time awaits!

Jarrod sent his Darkfire Soldier to the grave

Jarrod: I Place one card face-down and end… your move…

Mime: Great… Draw!... HEHEHE! Activate Spell Card! Card of Safe Return! Now when a monster is Special Summoned from my Grave… I get a card! Now I Summon Puppet Paladin! Into Attack position (ATK: 1400 / DEF: 900)… Now for each Monster that is Special Summoned, I get 500 Life points…. But now, my Mysterious Puppeteer lets me gain 500!

Mime = 9000 LP

Mime: Your Destruction is near! Now my 3 monsters attack his Life Points!

Jarrod: I thought someone like you would have played better… activate Trap! Negate Attack! It Ends your Battle Phase immediately!

Mime: Fine then… I Place one card face down…. your move buster!

Jarrod: Don’t mind if I do! I Draw…. AHAHA! Perfect… I avenge my Darkfire Soldier #1 by playing my Darkfire Soldier #2! (ATK: 1700). Now Darkfire Soldier #2 attacks his Mysterious…

Mime: Not so fast… my trap activates… Its called JAM DEFENDER! Now all your attacks must attack Revival Jam!

Aaron: Man… Jarrod’s getting killed out there

Chris: C’mon Jarrod!!!

The attack was directed to Revival Jam… Mime lost 200 Life Points

Mime = 8800 LP

Jarrod = 8000 LP

Jarrod: I End my turn…

Mime: Great, I Draw… Now I activate the effect of Revival Jam… HE RETURNS TO MY FIELD in Defence Mode

Revival Jam was re-summoned. (DEF: 500)

Mime: Now… I must pay 1000… which is a small price to pay, but I gain 500 due to Puppet Paladin and draw a card due to Card of Safe Return!

Mime drew his extra card

Mime = 8300 LP

Mime: I Think I’ll summon another Puppet Paladin! (ATK: 1400)… and since I normal summoned, I gain 500!

Mime: 8800 LP!

Mime wasn’t losing Life Points at a fast rate… now since he had two Puppet Paladins, Revival Jam didn’t cost anything to be revived

Mime: I End…

Jarrod: Bout time… I Draw! You do realise that your Revival Jam comes back each of your Standby Phases, so I can destroy it and attack all your other monsters, and all I need is a monster that can inflict Piercing Damage…. Oh what, looky on what I have here!

Jarrod showed the card he drew

Jarrod: This card is called Gaia Soul! He has an unstoppable 2000 ATK points and he has Piercing Damage, and I can increase his attack by Tributing monsters on my side of the field…. But the only thing is that he has to be destroyed at the end turn… but who cares! I Tribute 1 monster on my side of the field, and Summon Gaia Soul the Combustible Collective in Attack Mode (ATK: 2000)…. His attack then increases by 1000 due to me tributing a monster (ATK: 3000). Now Gaia Soul attack his Revival Jam!

The Almighty monster attacked Revival Jam making Mime lose a high 2500 LP!

Mime = 6300 LP

Jarrod = 8000 LP

Aaron: Wahoo go Jarrod!

Vanessa: WOOT!

Jarrod: I Place one card face down… and end my turn… scared yet?

Gaia Soul was destroyed

Mime: Not really, you have an open field, and since my Revival Jam comes back into play (DEF: 500). I Get a card. And I don’t have to pay Life Points! Easy! Now I Summon another Mysterious Puppeteer! Let The Games begin… I Switch my Revival Jam to Attack Mode… my monsters now have an explosive charge that can take away 6300 of your Life Points! Now my monsters! Attack!

Jarrod: Your forgetting something… I have a Trap! Activate Mirror Force… Man I’ve had you at this game since the start!

Mime: NO! DON’T ATTACK!

All the monsters that attacked were destroyed… Mime fell to the ground… his army was gone!

Mime: NOOO!

Jarrod: Hmmm…Now your Revival Jam can’t be revived…. So much for that! I believe it’s my turn now?

Mime: Just go!

Jarrod drew his card… it was Fireyarou!

Jarrod: Ready? I Summon Fireyarou (ATK: 1300)… Now Fireyarou… Attack his Life Points directly!

Mime was hit by a flame blast… Mime fell to the ground once more

Mime = 5000 LP

Jarrod: I Place one card face down and end… your move

Mime: I Draw! AHAHAHAHA!

Jarrod: What!

Mime: I Drew my Favourite Card… and my strongest one in fact! I Play the Puppet Ritual! I Send cards from my hand equal to 7 stars!

Mime discarded a Mysterious Puppeteer and a Puppet Master

Mime: Now I can summon my Ultimate Psycho-Puppet! Rise!

A Giant Puppet arose…. (ATK: 2000)

Jarrod: All that for a 2000 ATK point monster… you got to be kidding me!

Mime: I don’t care! Psycho-Puppet wipes out his Fireyarou now!

Jarrod: You don’t really get the point do you? Activate Magic Cylinder!

Mime: NO! NOT THAT CARD!

2000 points of damage were dealt to Mimes Life Points

Mime = 3000 LP

Mime: DAMN YOU!

Jarrod: You’re pathetic!

Mime: Grrr… I End!

Aaron: Man… this duel is tough…

Chris: yeah, and he’s lucky that he hasn’t played the underworld sanctuary yet!

Jarrod: Draw! Hmmm…. I Play Pot of Greed, it lets me draw 2!

Mime: I know... I’m not stupid!

Mime looked very angry

Jarrod: Great… I Tribute my Fireyarou to Summon Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch! (ATK: 2400)… My monster has enough power to wipe out your monster… but first I choose a random card in your hand and discard it to the graveyard… I choose the far-left one!

Mime: NO! My Fox Fire!

Mime sent Fox Fire to the Grave

Jarrod: Now you take damage times the number of the level by 100 points of the discarded monster! That means you take 200 Life Points

Mime = 2800 LP

Jarrod: Now my Monarch attack his Psycho-Puppet!

The Monarch lept out, and destroyed the Puppet easy

Mime = 2400 LP

Mime: THAT’S IT… IVE HAD ENOUGH… I DRAW! I place a monster in Defence and one card face down! Your move

Jarrod: Great, I Draw…

Jarrod drew his best card… The Infernal Flame Emperor!

Jarrod: Great… I Play Premature Burial, I pay 800 to Special Summon a monster from my grave

Jarrod = 7200 LP

Jarrod: But he wont be here for long, because I Tribute my two monsters to Summon Infernal Flame Emperor! Rise my Beast!

A Giant Flaming Beast arose, and it got all of the crowds attention

Infernal Flame Emperor = (ATK: 2700)

Jarrod: Now I activate my Infernal Flame Emperors Ability, I send 3 Fire monsters from my grave to out of play to destroy all your Spell and Trap Cards

Mime: NO! Impossible!

Jarrod: Now I play the last card in my hand… The Big Bang Shot! This gives my monster 400 extra ATK and now it inflicts Peircing Damage!

(NEW ATK: 3100)

Jarrod: Say Goodbye to your Life Points!

Mime: Never… I will not lose!

The monster was flipped, it was a Giant Germ (DEF: 100)… The duel was over!

Jarrod: I Win…

Announcer: Jarrod is through to the next round… and for that… Round 1 is over, we will be heading into Round 2 tomorrow, thanks for the duelling and congrats to the competitors

= = =

Aaron: Man… that was exciting

Brad: yeah true…

Chris: There is only one problem

Vanessa: Yeah?

Chris: How do we leave when the doors are all sealed?

Its also bad' date=' because they have sealed all the doors, no one can escape!

[/quote']

Aaron: I Don’t Know… Looks like were crashing here for the night

Matt: Great… Seems like fun :/

End of Episode 18

wotu002rf0.jpg

Episode 19 – Full On! Maximum Force!

Shaun: C’mon, that stupid minor leagues stadium has to be around here!

Shaun had walked miles and miles just to get to the stadium

Shaun: This better be worth it!

Shaun looked up at the sign, the stadium was only a few minutes away

Person: Hey! Aren’t you… Shaun?

Shaun turned around

Shaun: Yeah… that’s me…

Person: I heard about your house? Is everything OK?

Shaun: Just dandy…

Person: Ok? So you sure… you don’t seem too healthy?

Shaun: Just a tad hungry that’s all

Person: Wow… Looks like I’ll see you around then…

Shaun: Just in a couple minutes I believe

Person: What?

Shaun: Ugh… Don’t Worry

Shaun walked and walked, he finally reached the stadium

Shaun: Oh Thank God… I’m finally here… But where is everyone?

The outside of the stadium was empty, and no one was about

Shaun: Ok… this can’t get anymore freakier!

Shaun walked around the giant building… but it was still empty!

Shaun: Man…!

???: I believe you have something of mine… The Egyptian Gods to be exact!

Shaun: What! Who are you…? How do you know!

The person walked out from the shadows… It was the one and only Yugi Moto

Yugi: Give me those God Cards! They need to be destroyed!

Shaun: Never… Wait… I know you… You’re Yugi Moto!

Yugi: Yes… Now give me those cards, they need to be back where they came from! It’s too dangerous for them out here!

Shaun: You have noting to do with the God Cards! You ditched them many years ago!

Yugi: Fine… If you’re not going by my rules… Let’s duel!

They both got out there duel disks, and set them up

Shaun and Yugi: DUEL!

Yugi: I’ll go first!

Yugi: DRAW! I Summon Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #1 into Attack Position! (ATK: 1400), and place 3 cards face down… your move

Shaun: That weak monster! That has nothing against me! I Draw... AHAHAHAHA!

Yugi: You won’t be laughing once I’ve done with you… I’ve made a deck to combat the God Cards!

Shaun: Oh really, lets see you go up against this! I Summon Troop Drag…!

Yugi: Not so fast… I activate a trap!

Shaun: Oh great!

Yugi: It’s called Horn of Heaven! By destroying my Winged Dragon! It stops your Summoning!

Shaun: NO!

Troop Dragon as destroyed

Shaun: Fine… I Place a face-down and end!

Yugi: Good! I Draw...

The way that Yugi looked at his cards showed that he was a pro… he always seemed to have a great hand!

Yugi: It’s fusing time! I Play Polymerization to fuse my Berfomet and my Gazelle to form, Chimera! The Flying Mythical Beast! (ATK: 2100)

Shaun: Eep!

Yugi: Chimera! Attack Shaun directly!

Shaun: Not so fast… I have a trap aswell! It’s called Sakurestu Armor! And it destroys your monster!

Yugi: Oh well… when my Chimera is destroyed… I get to summon my Gazelle back to the field!

Shaun: Whatever… I guess you end?

Yugi: Yep…

Shaun: Great I Draw!

Shaun drew Slifer the Sky Dragon! But Shaun had no monster to summon it!

Shaun: Hmmm… I Discard a Card from my hand, To Special Summon The Tricky! (ATK: 2000)

Yugi: Hmm… Nice Card! But I have to disagree!

Shaun: Grrr….

Yugi: Activate Bottomless Trap Hole! This card sends your monster out of play!

The Tricky was destroyed!

Shaun: I am tired of your trickery! I can barely summon a monster!

Yugi: Hmm…

Shaun: I End!

Yugi: You left yourself wide open! I Draw! Perfect! I Tribute my Gazelle in order to play the Phantom Beast Rock-Lizard! (ATK: 2200)… This is a new monster to my collection! For one, I can summon him with 1 Tribute if I tribute a Gazelle, and secondly when this card destroys a monster by battle, I can inflict 500 damage to you! Tough luck!

Shaun: Dammit!

Yugi: Now my Phantom Beast! Attack Shaun directly!

Shaun was hit by a powerful blast…

Shaun = 5800 LP

Yugi = 8000 LP

Yugi: I end!

Shaun: Darn it... I draw!

Shaun drew Obelisk the Tormentor! Another Egyptian God!

Shaun: Grrr… I Place a monster in face-down and end!

Yugi: Man… you suck big time! I Draw!

Yugi looked at his hand… he knew he had the hand to defeat the Egyptian Gods!

Yugi: First I Play Dark Designator!

Shaun: Oh no! Are you planning what I think your planning!

Yugi: Hmm! Send the Winged Dragon of Ra to your hand! At Least I’ll be getting rid of one God Card, Cause I Play Card Destruction!

Shaun looked at the field, then his hand… The Egyptian God Cards… all gone!

Shaun showed his hand

Yugi: Well aint I Lucky, I got rid of the 3 God Cards in one hit

Shaun: Whatever, I Draw my cards

Yugi: It’s still my turn!

Yugi replaced the cards in his hand

Yugi: Perfect! I Just drew Watapon! Which allows me too Special Summon it! (DEF: 300)

Shaun: Grrr!

Yugi: But it wont be here for long, because I Sacrifice Watapon to play my Archfiend of Gilfer! Behold! (ATK: 2200)!

Now Yugi had two powerful monsters on the field

Yugi = 8000 LP

Shaun = 5800 LP

Archfiend of Gilfer = 2200 ATK

Phantom Beast Rock-Lizard = 2200 ATK

Yugi: Now my Phantom Beast! Wipe his monster out!

The monster revealed itself! It was Giant Germ!

Shaun: AHAHAH! Now you take 500 LP!

Yugi: And So do you!

Yugi = 7500 LP

Shaun = 5300 LP

Shaun: But I get to summon too more Giant Germs to the field (ATK: 1000 x 2)

Yugi: Ha! Your monsters are in Attack Position! Now Gilfer wipe out his Germ!

Shaun = 4100 LP

Yugi = 7000 LP

Yugi: Your Life Points are getting lower!

Shaun: I Know! That’s Why I plan to do this! I Draw!

Shaun looked at the card he drew, and suddenly the skys went dark!

Shaun: AHAHAAHHAHA! I Play the Underworld Sanctuary!

Yugi: WHAT!

Flashes of thunder poured out from the sky, and darkness shrouded the field

Yugi: Whats going on!

Shaun (deeper voice): You’ll find out soon enough AHAHAHAHAH!

Yugi: I always knew you were corrupted! You invoked the powers of the Shadow Realm!

Shaun: Not only that! Whoever loses this duel shall be a slave of the Underworld, how unfortunate!

Yugi: Well It looks like I have the opening play! Look at you! I’m 2900 LP in front of you!

Shaun’s eyes looked like he was possessed, but he now feels like he had great power!

Shaun: I believe it’s still my turn!

Yugi: Bring it!

Shaun: I play the Spell Card Stray Lambs! This allows me too summon two Sheep Tokens to the field! AHAHAHAH! Too bad I can’t summon another monster this turn! (DEF: 0 x 2). So I play a face down and end! AHAHAHHAAH!

Yugi: You freak me out… I draw!... I Play Pot of Greed, which lets me draw 2… Perfect! I Play two Ritual Spell Cards! The Black Luster Ritual and my Black Magic Ritual!

Yugi: So, I send my Kuriboh and my Big Shield Gardna, to the grave! And my two powerful monster on the field to the grave! Too summon Magician of Black Choas and my Black Luster Soldier!

MOBC= 2800 ATK

BLS = 3000 ATK

The duel looked like it was nearly done… it was impossible to win! Especially with two powerhouse monsters!

Shaun: Activate Trap! Its called Thunder of Ruler! You Can’t Attack this turn!

Yugi: Fine I End!

Shaun: GGGGGREAT!!!!

Shaun gave an evil stare! Then lifted out his hand, and shocked Yugi! Yugi fell to the ground!

Yugi: What was that for!

Shaun: You’ll find out soon enough! I Tribute my two tokens! To Summon my Ultimate Beast! The Almighty Zero Force Dragon! (ATK: 3000)

Yugi: Oh No!

Shaun: AHAHAHAH! Now I play this ultimate card! I Play Clone Copy!

Yugi: WHAT! How did you get hold of that card! That’s one of the rarest cards in the game!

Shaun: AHAHAHAHA! Who Cares! I Played it didn’t I! So I summon two more Zero Force Dragon Tokens! (ATK: 3000 x 2), at a small cost of 2000 Life Points

Shaun = 2100 LP

Yugi: Amazing! There is only 1 Zero Force Dragon in the world! Now you have 3!

Shaun: AHHAHA! Not for long, I Play Polymerization and fuse my 3 Beasts together!

Yugi: WHAT! Theres no such card!

Shaun: I’ll show you! AHAHAHHA! I Summon the MAXIMUM FORCE DRAGON!

A Blinding Light was shown! And an almighty Dragon came shining from the skies!

MFD = 5000 ATK!

Yugi: Oh No!

Shaun: I’m not done! I Play the Spell Card Book of Moon and switch your Black Luster Soldier into Defence!

Yugi: Impossible

The Soldier was switched into face down defence!

Shaun: Now Maximum Force! Wipe out his Luster Soldier!

The Almighty Dragon gained up power for its attack!

Shaun: Now let me explain the effects of this card! It gains 1000 ATK for each Zero Force Dragon in my Grave! So behold its almighty 8000 ATK POINTS!

Yugi: NO!

Shaun: Secondly! It inflicts Piercing Damage… so its by bye to you! Now Maximum Force! Obliteration Blast!

Yugi: NOOOOOOOOO!

The monster destroyed the Black Luster Soldier, inflicting 6500 LP to Yugi!

Shaun = 2100 LP

Yugi = 500 LP

Shaun: Now, for my final play! I Play the Spell Card Poison of The Old Man! And inflict 800 points of Direct Damage to you!

Yugi = 0 LP

Shaun: I Win! Yoru soul is mine!

Yugi: NO! IMPOSSIBLE!

Suddenly Yugi fell to the ground

Yugi: I will be avenged!

Yugi disappeared into the darkness of the Underworld Sanctuary… and the duel cleared up

Shaun: AHAHAHAHAH! Excellent! See, I don’t need the Egyptian Gods to win! And now behold the new King of Games!

Shaun walked off… but there was something left on the ground… a card… Yugi’s Dark Magician to be exact

End of Episode 19

clonecopydd0.pngfnfc000ho6.jpg

Archived