Yu-Gi-Oh: Wrath of the Underworld (Episode 35 Posted) [Please Comment]

Azuh

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lolz

the reason i love to write is that because i can express on what is being inside my head for ages. It all explodes onto the screen when i type. And i enjoy that... i hate writing essays though lolz

But to me... to what makes a great fan-fic... you must see it as if it were real, and for mine as such... liek a real Yu-Gi-Oh episode. It might be crazy, but when im alone, i like to act out on what happens in the next episode, which gives it edge and excitement into writing it

Thats why half of the fan-fics fail... its because people just type and type with no inspiration. My inspirtation is to make this the best and exciting fan-fic on this site, and in order to do that... i spend my alone time by going crazy and going "NOOOO I LOST... DARK SWORDSMAN lolz"

So as long as people enjoy it. I'll keep on writing it until he final episode... in which im hoping to make it 150 episodes long

Episode 34 – Duel Academy In Crisis

Shaun: *puff puff* huh… Kaiba’s building has to be around here somewhere…

Shaun was tired after running through half of the city; trying to find the Kaiba Corp Headquarters… he looked onto a nearby map on the side of a pole.

Shaun: Crap! I knew I should have taken that left turn!

Suddenly out of no where… Shaun was surrounded by a whole bunch of monsters. There was around 10 Zoma The Spirits… and what seems to be there leader… a massive fiend, known as Zoa!

Zoma The Spirit = 1800 ATK x 10

Zoa = 2600 ATK

Shaun turned around and laughed

Shaun: Is that the way you want to do it ha? I’ll take you ALL ON!

Shaun set up his duel disk and added his disk!

Shaun: LETS DUEL!

= = =

Syrus: It seems to be that its only around 15 minutes to duel academy now

Aaron: 15… I’m hoping Shaun is alright… Really…

Chris: He’ll be fine… Even though I’m still angry on what he did… I wonder how everyone else in Gyroid are doing?

= = =

Brad: NO! I’M THE BETTER DUELIST!

Matt: As if! Then why did you forfeit your match against Aaron?

Brad: Because I had too… Trooper was annoying

Vanessa: SHUT UP YOU TWO! I’m trying to think!

= = =

Aaron: I Reckon they’re just fine…

Jetroid: IN COMING!

Syrus: what!

Jetroid just dodged a blast that seemed to have came from the water…

Chris: What was that!

Syrus looked out the window…

Syrus: Guys… Come look… we have got some monsters on our trail…

Aaron: That’s Levia Dragon! (ATK: 2600)

Chris: Look… Matt’s already on it!

= = =

Matt: I Fuse my two Thunder Dragons to Summon Twin Headed Thunder Dragon! (ATK: 2800)… Attack Levia Dragon!

Gyroid: Oi! That better not hit me… or I’ll blade ya to death…!

The Thunder Dragon attacked with a massive pulse of electricity… which hit the water… in which destroyed Levia Dragon!

Matt: TAKE THAT!... See.. That’s why I’m the better duelist… I defeated your monster Brad…

Brad: umm.. Matt… that wasn’t my monster… my duel disk aint even on…

Matt: What… you serious?

Brad: … and cause of that… look what you done…!

Twin Headed Thunder Dragon was hit with a powerful blast in which destroyed it. Matt fell to the ground in pain…

Matt: Geez… That hurt… what was that!

Brad: That’s its evolution… Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus! (ATK: 2900)

= = =

Aaron: Oh no! Matt! Its time for me too show this beast on what I’ve got! I Summon Dark Blade… then play the Spell Card! SWIFT BATTLE EVOLUTION! This allows me to Tribute my monster to Summon Dark Swordsman! (ATK: 3200)… Now attack!

The mighty Dark Blade evolved to Dark Swordsman and slashed the Ocean Lord to pieces.

Syrus: Good on ya Aaron… its too bad that this is happening…

Aaron: Hmmm… its all my fault… I’m not even supposed to be here… I’m supposed to be dead! Stupid deal with the devil…

Chris: Look Aaron… where going to find out a way to fix all this alright!

Syrus: I Hope so… I’m just hoping that Duel Academy aint like this… were only 10 minutes away now

Jetroid: To Duel Academy!

= = =

Shaun: Activate Dark Hole! Wipe out every single monster! GOOOO!

Shaun placed the card in the Spell and Trap card Zone… which wiped out every single Zoma… Zoon was somehow left standing…

Shaun: Hmmm…. Why won’t you die!

Suddenly… Zoa roared… then it started to transform… it grew a new metallic body… It evolved into Metalzoa! (ATK: 3000)

wotu341qm3.png

wotu342cz6.png[/center]

Syrus: What’s going on!

Kevin: Just let Chad explain!

Chad: The rules are simple! The cards effect change when the Apocalypse happens… so now… mine and Adam’s monsters gain an extra 300 ATK point boost!

Syrus: Say what!

Kevin: That’s right… and as for the loser… well its simple… they get sent to the Underworld… Also now with this card in play, we get to choose what card we draw! This game aint based on luck no more my friends… this is the NEW WORLD! So get your Duel Disks ready and start dueling!

Syrus and Aaron got out there Duel Disks… they had to win!

Syrus: Ready Aaron?

Aaron: Ready when you are!

Syrus, Aaron, Kevin and Chad: DUEL!

End of Episode 34

This is my longest episode ever! it took me a while... lolz... its 6 pages long' date=' 2,582 words worth, 3 pictures and 1 card! Enjoy

[/quote']

Episode 35 – Zero Force VS Blue-Eyes

Chad: Looks like your going no where my friends… and this duel will be your last! Now let me tell you on how this double duel will be run! We work in Partners… Me Vs Aaron… and Adam VS the Blue-Headed Guy!

Syrus: The Names Syrus… and I’ve already competed in one of these duels before!

Adam: Well… that’s nice to know isn’t it…? Now who ever wins in your “paired duel” can join the other duel and finish off the lonesome player…

Aaron: Alright… I think I get it!

Syrus: Don’t worry... just stay back-to-back…. I’ll show these people how it’s done!

The duelists around were watching the duel closely… they looked keen that Aaron and Syrus were going to lose.

Matt: What do we do?... I can’t bear to watch…

Vanessa: I’m going to see who’s behind this all

Vanessa tried to run off but a student caught her

Ra Yellow Student: Where you going Missy? Hate to not see your friends lose to the Society!

Vanessa: Let go of me creep!

Ra Yellow Student: AHAHA! Whatever… you’re staying here…!

Vanessa: Fine!

Vanessa grabbed the students arm and bit it

Ra Yellow Student: AH! YOU TWERP!

Vanessa ran towards the central building…

Ra Yellow Student: Don’t just stand there… she’s getting away!

A whole bunch of students chased after Vanessa…

Chad: Enough of this chit-chatter… I Draw! And I Summon the monster known as Clown Zombie! In Attack Mode! (ATK: 1350 / DEF: 0)… But since my Sanctuary is on the field… and the Apocalypse is happening… my monster gains an extra 300 ATK points! (NEW ATK: 1650)… then I’ll place two cards face down… that’ll end my turn

Aaron: Fine… it’s my move! I’ll activate this card! The Cheerful Coffin! This allows me too discard 3 Monsters in my hand to my Grave… next I’ll play the Spell Card Premature Burial! I Pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon a monster I Just Sent to my Grave… behold! My Dark Swordsman! Rise! (ATK: 3200!)… Now atta…

Adam: I’m sorry… you can’t attack! This is a Double-Duel remember… But it’s our Special Kind… so you just have to end you turn!

Aaron: Fine… I End…

Adam: Goody! I Draw! And Play The Spell Card… Level Area – Area B! This powerful Spell Card allows me to change all face-up Level 4 or higher monsters on the field are into Defence Position!

Aaron: No!...

Dark Swordsman was switched to Defence (DEF: 2600)

Chad: AHAHA! Thank God that my Zombie is a Level 2!

Adam: True that! Next I Summon the monster known as Atlantean Pikeman! (ATK: 1400)(NEW ATK: 1700)… and since it’s a Level 2! It doesn’t get switched to Defence! I End…

Syrus: Good! I Draw! And I Summon Truckroid but since your card is active… it gets switched to Defence… at least something good comes out of that card (DEF: 2000)… I have to End it there…

Chad: AHA! What you two don’t know is that we have got you both under the ropes! This duel has already been won! AAHHAHHAHA!

= = =

The elevator opened on the last level on the building… and Shaun stepped outside…

Shaun: Hmmm… I better hope he’s here…

He knocked on a nearby door… and a voice was heard from the other side…

???: I Told you that Seto is busy! Why aren’t you downstairs helping the other guards!

He opened up the door… A Guy who looked simular to Seto was there…

???: Umm… excuse me… GUARDS!

Shaun: Shhh… I’m here to make a deal…

???: No… My brother is busy at the moment… you have to leave!

Shaun: You’re Mokuba aren’t you?

Mokuba: The one and only… and you better run… the guards are on there way!

Shaun: Just… please… I heard you also like rare cards… like this one!

Shaun held up his Zero Force Dragon, Clone Copy and Maximum Force Dragon

Mokuba: WOAH! You’re Shaun… the person with the only copy of those cards…

Shaun: Now… I need to talk to your brother… if so… I’ll even make a deal with him with these cards…

Mokuba: Sure right away!

Mokuba ran inside to go get Seto… Shaun made himself comfortable on a nearby couch

Seto: Its funny to see you get passed my guards… and now you come in and tell me that you possess the rare Zero Force Dragon… isn’t is Shaun?

Shaun: Ahaha! Seto… I’m glad to meet you… And I can see you’re a little busy… but I need you to help me on something

Seto: What is it… Cause it seems to me that its somehow my fault once again that the sky is dark and monsters are roaming around the place…

Shaun got out the 3 Egyptian God Cards and chucked them on a nearby table

Shaun: I believe you know these monsters right? The Mighty Egyptian Gods…

Seto: HOW? How did you get those… They look fake!

Shaun: There not fake… There as real as anything… and it seems to me that they have lost all their power… due to this… Apocalypse as they call it

Seto: But the Gods were locked away! Around 25 Years Ago! How do you possess them!

Shaun: Whatevers going on outside is the problem… The Underworld got them and released there power… Now since I know that you’ve held one of these cards before in your life… I need you to tell me something… in which can save us from mankind! Where is the Egyptian God Fusion? The 4th Egyptian God!

Seto stared into the Obelisk Card… he heard a slight cry from it… he now knew that these were real and that there was a problem…

wotu352wm9.bmp

wotu351cd1.bmp[/center]

wotu353aj1.bmp[/center]

b] No… my monster has the ability when During battle between it card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of it, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent

Chad: WHAT! NO!

Syrus: Cyber End Dragon! Super Strident Blaze!

Chad: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Chad was blasted into the Underworld… which they were free from the Sanctuary…

Syrus: Who’s next?

All the students ran off in fear

Matt: Wow… that was a great duel!

Aaron: Where’s Vanessa?

Chris: She went down to see what’s going on… and to find the Chancellor

Brad: Man... that was scary… I thought you two were in a tight spot there

Syrus: Ha… we better go and find Vanessa… I believe theres more to this thing than meets the eye

Brad: Let’s go!

End of Episode 35

Shaun: Sorry Shaun… But your Lord of Dragons only stops Targeting effects… so I’ll play my face-down! Mirror Force!

I think you meant' date=' ''Sorry, [b']Seto[/b]''

and nice episode btw

oh woops... thatsnk gfor pointing that out... ill fix that XD

Shaun: Sorry Shaun… But your Lord of Dragons only stops Targeting effects… so I’ll play my face-down! Mirror Force!

I think you meant' date=' ''Sorry, [b']Seto[/b]''

and nice episode btw

oh woops... thatsnk gfor pointing that out... ill fix that XD

no problem Azuh, just trying to help out XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived