Yu-Gi-Oh: Wrath of the Underworld (Episode 35 Posted) [Please Comment]

Azuh

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 30 – Holy Vengeance: Part 1

Shaun: I’m sorry Aaron… but this is the end for you and your friends now! For now I am the greatest duelist in the world!

Aaron: You’re just a scamp! Why can’t you and your little society just leave me and my friends alone!

Shaun: I’m sorry Aaron, but that isn’t my priority at the moment. I have already made my master happy by sending one of the world’s greatest duelists to the depths of the underworld!

Matt screamed out from the other side of the arena

Matt: And who is that I Wonder?

Shaun turned around and showed a card around the room. It was the Dark Magician card

Shaun: Enough proof? I defeated the infamous Yu-Gi Moto!

Aaron: IMPOSSIBLE!

The arena stood in shock… how did he do it?

Shaun: Anyways… enough of this… I’m still waiting on my duel!

Aaron: Fine… have your stinking duel! I’ll finish you off… then you’ll be crying!

Shaun: As if Aaron!

Meanwhile, still inside the arena…

Akuma: Yes… the duel is about to begin! AHAHAHAHA! Both of them will fall to my wrath.

Akuma grabbed out 3 Blank Cards and put the Spell Card, Chain Energy… away

Akuma: These 3 Cards… so be anyways, will be the defeat of Aaron’s little friends. And then soon I will be the victor and claim what is rightfully mine! AHAHAHAH! Let the duel begin! Chumps

= = =

Shaun and Aaron: LETS DUEL!

Shaun = 8000 LP

Aaron = 8000 LP

Shaun: Mind if I go first?

Aaron: If only it’ll make you lose faster

Shaun: I Don’t think so! I DRAW! And what do you know… I discard my Magical Stone Excavation Spell Card in order to Special Summon The Tricky! (ATK: 2000)

Aaron: A 2000 ATK point monster!

Shaun: That’s right… but im not done by removing from play 1 Spell Card from my Graveyard, I can Special summon this monster! Behold Spell Striker! (ATK: 600).

Aaron: Your hand seems to be a lucky one!

Shaun: Not quite Aaron… my deck is now built in order to swarm you! And then summon the great beasts!

Aaron: What great beasts!

Shaun: More like enough of your chit chat! I have a duel to win! Now since I’ve only Special Summoned this turn, I can Normal Summon! Behold Fear from the Dark! (ATK: 1700)

Aaron: Not even one Spell or Trap to set? You disappoint me!

Shaun: I’m not done… I place a face down and end… now you can blabber on!

Shaun had now 3 monsters with intense strength....

Aaron: Now you’ll pay for what you’ve done! I Draw… and Summon Dark Blade (ATK: 1800) and place one card face-down! Dark Blade attack The Tricky!

Shaun: What are you crazy!

Aaron: No… cause now I can activate this card from my hand! Its called Swift Battle Evolution… and let me show you how it works! If the ATK of your monster is higher than the ATK of my Dark Blade… and I declare an attack on it, I can Tribute my Dark Blade to Summon Dark Swordsman from my deck! The only downside is that my monster loses its effect. But that doesn’t worry me… cause my monsters 3200 ATK is going to wipe you out

Dark Blade transformed into Dark Swordsman (ATK: 3200) and its attack was heading towards The Tricky!

Shaun: Not so fast Aaron!

Aaron: Grrr! A Trap!

Shaun: Nice guess… Negate Attack to be exact!

Dark Swordsman’s attack was blocked by a shield and ended the Battle Phase

Aaron: Fine… One card face down and end

Shaun: Good! About time! I DRAW!

Shaun drew Slifer The Sky Dragon! One of the Egyptian Gods!

Shaun: AHAHAHAH! Aaron! Your demise is here… ive drawn one of the cards that are needed to win this duel!

Aaron: Well… just to be on the safe side… I’ll activate this Trap! It’s called Thunder of Ruler… and it allows me to skip your Battle Phase this turn!

Shaun: No Matter! Because I can still wait to wipe you out! So now… I sacrifice my 3 monsters! In order to Summon… SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!

Brad: WHAT! SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON! That card is only in myth… the Legendary Egyptian God! Saint Osiris, in which his power was fulfilled inside a powerful Dragon!

Matt: The last ive heard of these beasts, was when my father told me bedtime stories… It foesn’t seem right

Vanessa: Oh know… Look!

The Sky opened up with a black cloud and lightning struck Shaun’s 3 Monsters…

Shaun: Behold Aaron.. the power of an Egyptian God! I Summon Slifer! THE SKY DRAGON!

Shaun placed it hard on the duel disk and a roar emerged from the sky… and there it was… the beast was awoken

wotu302io9.bmp

b] That’s right Aaron… Now let me go through its effect! My monster gains 1000 ATK for each card in my hand… so far I only have 1… but that’s soon going to change… because I play the Spell Card… CARD OF DEMISE! This allows me to draw 5 cards from my deck

Shaun: Yes Aaron… 5000 ATK!

Slifer = 5000 ATK

Vanessa: Careful Aaron!

Shaun: But you’re lucky… because I end my turn, due to me unable to attack this turn

Aaron just stood there in awe… the mighty dragon was staring at him directly

Aaron: I Draw… Next I Play the Dark Sword Ritual Spell… So now I can Tribute my Dark Swordsman to Summon Dark Swordmaster from my hand! (ATK: 3500)

Shaun: Sorry Aaron… your monster doesn’t pack enough punch…

Aaron: Oh really… because I equip him…

Shaun: No I mean it! Watch my beast… Slifer use his Second Special Ability!

Aaron: A Second Ability!

Shaun: That’s right! When a monster is summoned… he can wipe out 2000 ATK or DEF from it… Now Slifer use your Second Mouth!

Slifer opened its second mouth and blasted a white blast at Dark Swordsman… which weakened it badly

(NEW ATK: 1500)

Aaron: Oh no!

Shaun: Oh yes! Now your monsters weak! And pitiful!

Aaron: I Don’t know what to do… errr… I place a card face down and end

Shaun: Too bad it wont least long! I draw! (Slifer = 6000) AHAHAHAH! Now I Summon Marauding Captain! (ATK: 1200) (Slifer = 5000)

Aaron: Man… impossible

Shaun: This allows me to Special Summon my Hero Kid to the field… (ATK: 300) (Slifer = 4000)… which allows me to Summon 2 more Hero Kid to the field from my deck due to Hero Kid’s ability! (ATK: 300)

Aaron: Oh no… now you’ve…

Shaun: That’s right… enough Tributes to Summon another Egyptian God

Matt: Geez… Aaron!

Aaron fell to the ground… he knew he couldn’t stand another Egyptian God!

Shaun: I Tribute my Marauding and 2 Hero Kids! So I Can Summon the Second Egyptian God! Obelisk The Tormentor!

Matt: Not Obelisk!

Mighty winds blew… then Suddenly the giant monster appeared from behind Shaun with a massive cry

Shaun: BEHOLD OBELISK AND HIS TRUE POWER! AHAHAHAHH! (ATK: 4000) (Slifer = 3000)

Aaron just stared at the mighty beast… he felt like he was done

Shaun: Now… let’s get started… Obelisk attacks his Dark Swordmaster now! FIST OF FATE!

The mighty beast powered up its mighty fists… and swang it arm

Aaron: Sorry Shaun… Activate Mirror Force

Shaun: No sorry Aaron! Traps don’t work against Obelisk!

Obelisk punched through the Trap and destroyed Dark Swordmaster easily! Aaron flew back off the stage due to the force of the monster

Aaron = 5500 LP

Shaun: Now Slifer! Wipe out his Life Points! THUNDER FORCE!

Brad: Careful Aaron!

Slifer powered up and fired at Aaron… The massive thunder attacks made Aaron fly and hit a wall… nearly knocking him out!

Aaron = 2500 LP

Shaun: Now Hero Kid… Show him what you’ve got!

Aaron = 2200 LP

Vanessa: GET UP AARON! PLEASE!

Aaron got up slowly… but he was all in pain and cut up

Shaun: Face it Aaron… what you do now… its never going to make you win… All I need to do is draw the right card and bingo…the stage is set… to summon the third Egyptian God Card… and Power them with the mighty Underworld Sanctuary… and your through… so hurry up and make your move!

Aaron: Fine… Shaun… I… Draw

Aaron was struggling

Aaron: I Place… a monster… in defence and a card face…. Down…. Your… move

Shaun: Perfect… I Draw! And what do you know! I Think I’m going to discard my Zero Force Dragon in order to Summon another Tricky (ATK: 2000) and then… ill play Premature Burial… to bring back my other Tricky! (ATK: 2000)

Shaun = 7200 LP

Brad: its all over!

Shaun: That’s right… I have the necessary two cards in my hand to win this duel… Now I Tribute my two Trickys and my Hero Kid… to Summon the last Egyptian God… THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA!

Matt: *cries* Ra… it’s the end… all he needs to do now is say the sacred text… and its history

The heavens roared… and the sky once again darkened…

Shaun: "Almighty protector of the sun and sky, I beg of thee, please heed my cry.

Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight.

I beseech thee, grace our humble game.

But first I shall...call out thy name,

Winged Dragon of Ra!"

The mighty beast roared and it appeared (ATK: ?)

Shaun: My mighty beast now gains attack from my monsters Tributed! (ATK: 4300)

Aaron couldn’t stand no longer… he was done…

= = =

Akuma: THE STAGE IS SET! PLAY THE UNDERWORLD SANCTUARY! AHAHAHAHHA

= = =

Shaun: Sorry Aaron… but I’ve had it with people like you! That’s why… im sending you away… so you will never be seen again… Say hi to your pitiful father for me… I PLAY THE UNDERWORLD SANCTUARY!

wotudarkia2.jpg[/center]

Thanks to Bilashakala (DeviantArt) for Slifer Pic

Shaun: I’m sorry Aaron… but this is the end for you and your friends now! For now I am the greatest duelist in the world!

Aaron: You’re just a scamp! Why can’t you and your little society just leave me and my friends alone!

= = =

Shaun: Behold Aaron.. the power of an Egyptian God! I Summon Slifer! THE SKY DRAGON!

Aaron: WHAT IS THAT THING!

Shaun: ITS AN EGYPTIAN GOD AARON! AND ITS GOING TO WIPE YOU OUT!

= = =

Shaun: BEHOLD OBELISK AND HIS TRUE POWER! AHAHAHAHH! Now… let’s get started… Obelisk attacks his Dark Swordmaster now! FIST OF FATE!

= = =

Aaron: I Place… a monster… in defence and a card face…. Down…. Your… move

Shaun: Perfect… I Draw! And what do you know! I Think I’m going to discard my Zero Force Dragon in order to Summon another Tricky (ATK: 2000) and then… ill play Premature Burial… to bring back my other Tricky!

= = =

Shaun: That’s right… I have the necessary two cards in my hand to win this duel… Now I Tribute my two Trickys and my Hero Kid… to Summon the last Egyptian God… THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA!

Matt: *cries* Ra… it’s the end… !

= = =

Akuma: THE STAGE IS SET! PLAY THE UNDERWORLD SANCTUARY! AHAHAHAHHA

Shaun: Sorry Aaron… but I’ve had it with people like you! That’s why… im sending you away… so you will never be seen again… Say hi to your pitiful father for me… AHAHAHAHAH!

Episode 31 – Holy Vengeance: Part 2

Shaun: What do you think of my 3 Egyptian Gods Aaron! They will be the last monsters you will ever see!

Obelisk the Tormentor = 4000 ATK

Slifer The Sky Dragon = 1000 ATK

Winged Dragon of Ra = 4300 ATK

Aaron was just kneeling on the ground… he didn’t want to look up at the cards that will be the end of him

Brad: Aaron! You can’t give up now!

Matt: Yeah! Those Gods maybe tough... but every card has its weakness!

Aaron slowly got up

Shaun: Care to still fight me huh? It’s to bad Aaron! Because your reign is over! With you gone… I can forget the past for good! And I will hold my number 1 title once more!

Aaron: I cant believe you will do such a thing! But go ahead! Finish me off! Play your stupid Underworld card! I’ll be haunting you for the rest of your life! And if I cant defeat you! My friends will… so go ahead!

Shaun: AHAHAHAHAH! So it seems you have the courage to face me! Very well… let this be the end of you Aaron

Akuma: C’mon Shaun! Play it! I’m waiting!

Akuma held the 3 Blank Cards in awe… he had a plan… but what?

Shaun: AHAHAHAHAH! Ready Aaron!

Aaron: I’m ready when you are!

Vanessa: Don’t do it Shaun! Please! What about David… would he agree to this? I don’t think so!

Shaun: David…

Aaron: Yeah… someone you don’t care about!

Shaun held the card in the air… he looked like he was going to play it

Matt: I don’t think its working!

Shaun’s hand started to shake

Shaun: David wasn’t my fault…

Aaron: But what you’re doing now… that’s all yours! What you did to Yugi… and now you’re going to do the same to me just because you’re jealous over a card game!

Akuma: PLAY THE CARD SHAUN! DON’T MAKE ME USE FORCE!

Shaun: NO... I must play it… he wrecked my life… I was on top!

A Black cloud started to form… as if the card was activating

Aaron: Fine… I’m not stopping you!

Shaun: AAAAAAHHHH! THIS IS FOR DAVID!

wotu312gg8.png

b] There’s a better card than your dragon and my swordsman

Aaron: If you look in my hand, here it is

Aaron flashed the fusion card, known as Dark Swordsman Dragon (ATK: 3500 / DEF: 3000)

Shaun fell to the ground, shocked in horror… how did Aaron get a hold of this card!

Aaron: My Dad gave this card to me, today, and he wants me to destroy you with it

The fusion came into place… The Dragon appeared with the mighty swordsman riding it

Shaun: Im… poss… ible

The crowd was stunned by the sight of the mighty dragon…

Aaron: Are you aware of my Dragons Special Ability…

Shaun: A Special Ability?

Aaron: That’s right, by paying half my Life Points, it can double its attack points for this turn

Aarons Life Points Dropped to 2100

Shaun: NO WAY!

The Dragons Attack Rose to 7000!

Shaun: Aha! Sorry, not enough

Aaron: Second Special Ability, it can attack twice this turn

Shaun: I still have my trap card, activate…

Aaron: Sorry, Third Ability, by saying bye to 1000 Life Points I can destroy your Trap! You Lose!

Shaun:

The Dragon filled up the gym with two final attacks, sending Shauns Life Points to 0

Shaun: No!

The mighty dragon appeared… It was ready to wipe out the trash that is known as the Gods! (ATK: 3500)

Aaron: How does it feel! To fall in the hands of my best card! And of course… to be beaten the same way as our first duel! But you deserve it… every moment of it! You twerp

Shaun fell to his knees!

Aaron: Now let me go through its amazing abilities! One… I pay half my Life Points to increase my monsters ATK by double!

Aaron = 700 LP

D.S.D = 7000 ATK

Aaron: Two… it can attack twice in the same Battle Phase… and 3… well, since you don’t have any Traps out… you lose! Dark Swordsman Dragon! Attack Obelisk and Ra now!

The almighty dragon blasted at the two gods… destroying them both…

Shaun: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shaun fell to the ground… the duel was done… and so was the minor league…

Aaron = 700 LP

Shaun = 0 LP

The chains that held Vanessa, Matt, Brad and Chris were broken

Vanessa: Aaron! You did it!

They came running up to Aaron… but Aaron fell to the ground…

Brad: You ok Azza?

Aaron: Yeah I’m fine… Are all of you ok? Where’s Jarrod?

Shaun got up

Shaun: I’ll tell you were Jarrod is…

Aaron: Since when do I take advice from you…? Traitor!

Shaun: Because I know where Akuma is and who he is!

Matt: Then why don’t you tell us? Coward!

Shaun: You might want to look up there!

Shaun pointed to where Jarrod was sitting… Jarrod looked dark and down

Shaun: AKUMA IS JARROD!

The group was in shock!

Aaron: How can we believe you! I hate your guts!

A mysterious figure then walked past

Jarrod: There is no need for explanation!

The group turned around

Brad: Jarrod?

Jarrod looked up and laughed… then opened up his eyes… his eyes showed green pentagrams, such as the ones on the Sanctuary!

Jarrod: I AM AKUMA! AHHAHAHHAHAH!

Aaron: No way! He is…

Vanessa: Oh my God…

A darkness shrouded around Jarrod

Jarrod: This is the end of the world…! AHAHAHAHAHA!

The 3 cards shined in Jarrods hand… the mighty Wicked Gods were born!

End of Episode 31

um' date=' a someone forget Slifer's effect, it should have reduced all those monsters arron summoned attack points by 2000, and so I give this last episode

9/10

[/quote']

just to tell you that the sanctuary made the gods powerless XD... you missed that bit

oh it ended their effects too, I didn't realize that

PS: Um you remember the Kuriboh Brothers, they cant be sacrificed due to Five Star Twilights effect, they cant be sacrificed unless they combine as one monster so that episode im changing the rating to 4/10, you need to know what cards do before you make a fan fic

Episode 32 – Visions from a Broken Friend

Akuma: Now that you know my secret my friends… I can now tell you the story in which I became acquaintances with this fierce soul named Jarrod! AHAHAHHA!

Brad: You son of a…

Akuma: Ah! Brad… you might want to keep that mouth shut! I don’t want swearing in my new world of mine

Chris: This world will never be yours! And I’ll prove it!

Chris attached his duel disk to his arm and set it up… he was ready to fight Akuma!

Akuma: Now, Now Chris! I’m not going to fight you… especially since there’s no point. I’ve beaten you once before, and if you wish to try again… then do so!

Matt:I can’t stand this much longer… you’re pissing me off!

Matt ran full pelt at Akuma and had his fist out open, like he was about to punch him

Matt:Here I…

Akuma held his hand open and Matt disappeared

Aaron: What!

Akuma: AHAHHAH! Don’t worry… I only sent him through time! He will be back in exactly a minute!

Shaun thought to himself… “That’s the power he used before… he used the power to travel us into the morning!”

Random Guy (Akuma):Ah… why not… how about we make it sunny' date=' no one likes the night

The Random Guy fell to the ground, and a beam came out from his body. Shaun looked at his watch, it was going forward in time… by no time, and it was morning again! The silent laughter was heard in the background

[b']Shaun:[/b]Hmmm… Akuma… You show off…

Aaron: So tell us! What do you want from us!

Akuma: AH! Aaron my friend… I want your friend’s souls … as you promised in our deal! We saved your life… in which we want your friends in exchange!

Aaron: I signed no contract to do so! You scamp!

Akuma: From the way I run things… I don’t need a contract! AHAHAHAH!

Brad: But how can you do this… and to Jarrod?

Akuma: AHAHHA! Do you want to hear the whole story?

Brad: Whatever!

Akuma: Just wait a second!

Akuma moved to the side... and suddenly Matt appeared

Matt:…COME!... Errr… what the?

Matt looked confused

Akuma: AHA! Isn’t that a great party trick?

Matt turned around and looked at Akuma

Matt:You moved… like in a second… hang on?

Akuma: I sent you through time you tool! Your just lucky I didn’t send you back to the Stone Age!

Matt:Grrr!

Aaron gave Akuma a stare… how could he do such a thing!

Akuma: Now aback to my story! Or let me show it to you all…!

Aaron: What!

Akuma’s eyes lit up and suddenly the room changed into a duel arena… Akuma and the group were standing right smack next to the duel!

Shaun:Did he send us through time again!

Akuma: No… this is a vision my friend... now watch!

= = =

TV:Please evacuate the following area immediately… Cyclone Tyrant is in the way of Domino City

Brad: Cmon Dad… let me just grab my deck so we can go…

Brad’s Dad: We have to leave! Now…

Brad: Just wait a minute!

The winds were getting stronger… the cyclone was heading towards the town… Brad grabbed his deck and quickly ran outside and into the Cellar Shelter

Brad: Dad.. I’m scared…

Brad’s Dad: Its going to be ok son…

Aaron: I remember that night… I was only 12 years old… but that was one hell of a night…

TV:Please evacuate the following area immediately… Cyclone Tyrant is in the way of Domino City

Jarrod: Mum... wake up! Something bad’s happening

Jarrod’s Mum: Whats wrong honey?

Jarrod: The Cyclones changed it course! It’s coming straight for us!

Jarrod’s Mum looked at the TV

Jarrod’s Mum: Oh no! We got to get out of here…

Jarrod: I’m scared Mum

Jarrod’s Mum: Just go head into the shelter! Quickly! I will be there in a minute!

Jarrod ran into the shelter…

Jarrod: C’mon! Mum... hurry!

Suddenly the cyclone ripped through the house' date=' in which it collapsed on Jarrod’s Mum

[b']Jarrod:[/b] MUM!

Chris: Jeez…

Akuma: That was only the beginning my friends! The next couple of weeks had the Minor Leagues, in which the two fought for money to save there, ordinances…

Announcer: Give a hand folks… Jarrod and Brad are down to there last 500 Life Points!

The crowd cheered

Brad: Oh my god… this was the Minor leagues' date=' in which the prize was 25 thousand dollars!

Brad: That’s it Jarrod… our final moves are now entwined… we have worked so hard together now it’s just us two!

Jarrod: I’m sorry… but I need this money man! I got to pay for my mom’s operation!

Brad: As much as you need the money… I need it aswell… I DRAW!

Jarrod: You know I need it! Please…

Brad: I needed the money… I still couldn’t lose… I needed the money to help my parents rebuild our house, due to the fact that there was that horrible storm that night!

Brad: I’m sorry Jarrod… But I need that money as much as you do! Crab Turtle… wipe out the rest of his Life Points!

wotu321mj8.bmp

b] Only to find out that his Mum passed away

Akuma: AHAHAH

Jarrod’s Dad: JARROD! CALM DOWN!

Jarrod: No Dad! You were never around! Especially when Mum died!

Jarrod’s Dad: I HAD TO GO OVERSEAS! I HAD TO KEEP THIS FAMILY ALIVE!

Jarrod: But you… I hate you! I don’t want to see you ever AGAIN!

Jarrod’s Dad: If so… there is the door… I’m not stopping you! I’ve had enough of you! You have failed school and your life…and all you do is play that stupid card game! Get out of my house!

Akuma: Jarrod grew depressed every single day of his life… But then' date=' after his long days of anger and punishment… he realized who he really would turn to… his evil side… a side that know one has ever seen before…

Jarrod: THAT’S IT PUNK… GIVE ME YOUR MONEY… OR I’LL KILL YOU… EITHER WAY… YOU CHOOSE!

Random: Here… take it… just put the knife down…

The random guy dropped his wallet and ran off

Jarrod: Thankyou! AHAHAHHA! Now…

Suddenly Jarrod was knocked out by a being of some sort… he woke up in a daze… in a temple…

Robe Guy: Welcome Jarrod…

Jarrod: Huh… where am I?

Robe Guy: You’re in the church of the Underworld my friend… and we have the perfect experience for you

Jarrod: And what is this experience…

Robe Guy: AHAHAHAHAH…

Aaron: What was this experience!

Akuma: AHAHAHHA! Sacrificing his soul to revive me of course… they needed an angry soul… the one that Jarrod possessed… in which I was born… BORN TO BE FREE! And now… since Shaun played the Egyptian God Cards while the Sanctuary was on the field… it drained all there power into the cards I created… the Wicked Gods!

The Visions stopped and the world returned to normal

Brad: But… You used him… to gain power!

Akuma: AHAHAHA! Not quite

Brad: I’ve had enough… Lets duel already!

Akuma: Fine… it will be the rematch of the century…!

Akuma took out his duel disk… it was different from the original… the were two blades sticking out and it span

Brad: DUEL!

Akuma: Totally…

Brad: I Draw and play Maiden of The Aqua (ATK: 700)… your move!

Akuma: Oh I’m sorry… But my time is up here… so I’ll just do this… I’m going to play Underworld Reckless Secret Summon... in which by paying 1000 Life Points I can do this! Behold Infernal Flame Emperor! (ATK: 2700)… But for another little party trick… I have to say bye to you! I Play the Spell Card Apocalypse!

Akuma slipped it into the field card zone and his duel disk spun… which let out a dark cloud

Akuma: Secondly… I’ll play Underworld Teleportation! See you later!

Akuma suddenly disappeared, in which Infernal Flame Emperor was still on the field

Matt:Hey guys… look outside…

The group except for Brad ran to the nearest window…, in which the sky was all dark, and a portal opened, releasing random monsters onto the streets… the Apocalypse had begun

Brad: Umm… guys… we have bigger problems… I don’t think this Infernal Flame Emperors a hologram no more!

wotuhell1kb4.jpgwotuhell2kp0.jpgwotuhell3cc3.jpg[/center]

wotuhell1kb4.jpgwotuhell2kp0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 33 - Syrus Saves The Day

Matt: Hey guys… look outside…

The group except for Brad: ran to the nearest window…, in which the sky was all dark, and a portal opened, releasing random monsters onto the streets… the Apocalypse had begun

Brad:: Umm… guys… we have bigger problems… I don’t think this Infernal Flame Emperors a hologram no more!

Shaun: What do you mean!

The group turned around… the beast was still there

Vanessa: Oh god!

The room felt like it was a Volcano… the beast roared and blew fire at Brad:!

Brad:: Oh no! HELP!

Aaron soon came to the seen… he activated his Duel Disk

Aaron: I Summon Dark Blade… and play the Spell Card Swift Battle Evolution! Now this evolves Dark Blade into its Ultimate form! Dark Swordsman

Brad: was running as fast as he can to dodge the fire… suddenly the arena was starting to burn…. Suddenly Brad: hit a pole and was knocked out

Vanessa: BRAD:!

The group ran out to get Brad:

Aaron: Dark Swordsman! Wipe out Infernal Flame Emperor now!

The almighty swordsman destroyed the giant Flame Lord

Shaun: C’mon Aaron! We got to get out of here… this place is burning up!

Aaron: Right!

Chris picked up Brad: and hung him on his shoulder

Chris: Let’s go!

The arena suddenly grew hotter… and became a raging inferno…

Chris: Guys… I need to rest…

Chris fell over

Aaron: No! Chris… get up!

Suddenly the ceiling collapsed right in front of the group

Matt: Were Trapped! I’m to young to die!

Vanessa: What do we do?

The group was now surrounded my fire

Shaun: Were stuck!

Aaron: Grrr!

???: GO! Ambulance Rescueroid!

A voice was heard in the background… then sirens, in which grew louder and louder then BANG! The Ambulance Rescueroid smashed through the building, creating a way out for the group

Ambulance Rescueroid: C’mon! Get out of here before you all burn to pieces!

Aaron: You talk?

Ambulance Rescueroid: Uh… CMON! I’ll get the two that seem to have fallen asleep >.>. Syrus! Defuse Me!

The group accepted and ran outside… Then a figure came by…

???: DE-FUSION!

The truck defused into tow parts… Rescueroid and Ambulanceroid

Ambulanceroid: You two are coming with me! Rescueroid… lets see you put out that fire!

Rescueroid: I’m on it!

Ambulanceroid grabbed Chris and Brad: and moved out while Rescueroid got out its hose and started spraying the fire

Aaron: Wow… who are you?

The figure got closure to Aaron... He was tall and had blue hair

Syrus: Wow… you’re the world champion ay? You’re a bit short to be one. I’m Syrus Truesdale. Nice to meet you!

Vanessa fell in love

Vanessa: SYRUS! You saved us… ahhahahah… plus I love your blue hair!

Syrus: Errr… thanks

Aaron: C’mon Vanessa stop flirting… now Syrus I thank you for helping me and my friends

Matt: LOOK OUT

Suddenly a Reaper on a horse can rushing down the road… it held out its reaping sword

Aaron: Syrus DUCK!

Syrus just missed the Reapers sword

Matt: That was close… but I know that monster! That’s Reaper on the Nightmare (ATK: 800). I’ll show it something! I Summon Thunder Knight! (ATK: 1300) Attack Reaper now!

wotu331tc0.bmp

wotu332zq9.bmp[/center]

wotugod1ky0.jpgwotugod2jn8.jpgwotugod3fw5.jpg[/center]

wotugod1ky0.jpgwotugod2jn8.jpg

Archived