What would you do to Dark Magician Girl if you met her???

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't talk about my beloved DMG like that! Shame on you! If I was to have *ahem" Sex with her. It would only be after getting to know her very well. I mean VERY well.

That's telling all of those perverts there,Jspamax my friend!

I'm really not getting why you all want to do unspeakable things with DMG. XD

Attacking it with Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem would be fun, 'cuz then we'd find out who was controlling her when they take Battle Damage. We'd also be free of an evil lustful sorceress. (See below) XD

76110cr7.jpg

Lol, y'all know I'm joking, I actuallly feel mostly neutral toward DMG.

Attacking it with Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem would be fun, 'cuz then we'd find out who was controlling her when they take Battle Damage. We'd also be free of an evil lustful sorceress. (See below) XD

76110cr7.jpg

76110cr7.jpg

i would ask her to show me to Dark Magician so i can duel him and ask him how he thinks of pokemon and if he will rob banks with me and if he knows how to platy basket ball then i would tell her to make cookies then ask if they can make a card of meeee

i would ask her to show me to Dark Magician so i can duel him and ask him how he thinks of pokemon and if he will rob banks with me and if he knows how to platy basket ball then i would tell her to make cookies then ask if they can make a card of meeee

Archived