The hulk... WTF?

RacecaR

the showcase section is where you can display your grafic designs, why don't you actually read the little description under the forum name next time?

anyway, I also hated the first movie. I actually don't plan on going to see this one because I don't think it will be much better.

Guest JoshIcy

The first movie generally sucked, that may be true. But the ground to work off of was there, and thats why i dont like this one.

Not to mention im not a fan how this Abomination looks...

You have to remember that this new film is in no way connected to HLUK film, even how he became the hulk is diffrent in this.

What this iis, is a film to make a better storyline for the character and linking him in to put Hulk in the Avangers film coming up soon. I know that Iron Man makes an appirance in this film. Im not sure if Sam L. dose but he did pop up in Iron Man so you can only hope!

Im a big marvel fan and this dose look good, just not as good as iron man was!

the showcase section is where you can display your grafic designs' date=' why don't you actually read the little description under the forum name next time?

anyway, I also hated the first movie. I actually don't plan on going to see this one because I don't think it will be much better.

[/quote']

Oh sorry, my bad must have missed it :D. Thank you.

Archived