SHAYMIN SKY FORM

Mew 101

no its shaymin is going to have an ice form' date=' not flying My bud Trever told me.

[/quote']

Now thats an effin lie. I know pokémon like the back of my hand. And it was RUMORED to be Ice form, but now it is confirmed that there is no Ice form. Besides, Ice + Grass...doesn't realy go together.

&yshudwebelivsm1wopostdaspampostdatsadurpregntwenurnot?

no its shaymin is going to have an ice form' date=' not flying My bud Trever told me.

[/quote']

Now thats an effin lie. I know pokémon like the back of my hand. And it was RUMORED to be Ice form, but now it is confirmed that there is no Ice form. Besides, Ice + Grass...doesn't realy go together.

&yshudwebelivsm1wopostdaspampostdatsadurpregntwenurnot?

its really already be told it is not rumored, trever showed me a movie poster of a new movie, it says shaymin=Ice Gartini=original Regilas=Sky, I don't know pokemon to well so surry if i spelled the wrong.

Maybe you saw a Fan Drawn Poster Zillaz? There are many Fan Drawn Pokemon out there. Or maybe you saw a Shaymin Spilce?

look on wiki you'll find a pic, and its a real movie,http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Giratina_and_the_Sky%27s_Bouquet:_Shaymin

Hey, this is Trever here is the link, any way here, now by.

Archived