Exodia Stall

This is my fun deck. I've beat a couple people with it, but then they beat me. I would like to make it competitive, but please don't suggest Exodia Turbo, as I don't have the cards for it.

Monsters:17

1xExodia

1xL.Arm

1xR.Arm

1xL.Leg

1xR.Leg

1xDark Grepher

1xM-Jar

1xMallon

1xReaper

2xDes Lacooda

3xDekoichi

1xSangan

2xEmissary

Spells:19

1xReborn

2xHand Destruction

3xUpstart

2xDark Factory

3xDark Eruption

1xSwords

1xLLAB

3xSteelcage

3xMoP

Traps:4

3xReckless

1xBind

Side Deck

3xKycoo

3xG.Imps

2xDeep Diver

2xV.Trooper

1xMoD

1xGoats

3xWaboku

Exodia Stall doesnt work any more. This may sound a bit crazy but may I suggest Foolish Burial. You can send the limbs of Exodia with it and bring them back with Dark Factory of Mass Production or something. Its probably the closest to the Painful Choice way of drawing Exodia. Also Monster Reincarnation might not be a bad idea.

Exodia stall is slow, very slow, in a fast format slow=bad. I have seen one working, it was really insane though. Basically it's mostly stall. Only a few actual Exodia support (Emssionaries, Factories, etc.) it stalled to the point where he actually decked out the other deck. It was that slow. So try using alot of stall in Exodia stall with your standard Emissionaries etc. etc.

Protection against DAD? Uh....Divine Wrath? I dunno.

As for the stall aspect - You've already got G Bind and Level Limit...maybe splice in some Defender? Though I only suggest that if you're geared up to stop a variety of card effects (Dark bribes come to mind). If you can do that, then you get a nice Defensive wall or two and can bring your opponent closer to deck out, but running Defender is always a bit risky unless in certain deck types.

Stall is outdated though, and hard to use in today's environment so it's difficult to come up with half-way decent suggestions. Maybe Mask Of Restrict to screw up Monarch-users.

Uh, he just said he might accidentally get rid of those along with Exodia.

Yeah, Dark Bribes can be difficult to obtain, but it's just such a versatile and easy-to-use card that it's really worth it to go the extra mile to get one...or three. Or maybe 7, I dunno.

I mean, it's better than going after a specific card that's only good in one type of deck - you can always splice Dark Bribe into almost anything if you get tired of the Exodia deck.

Uh, he just said he might accidentally get rid of those along with Exodia.

Yeah, Dark Bribes can be difficult to obtain, but it's just such a versatile and easy-to-use card that it's really worth it to go the extra mile to get one...or three. Or maybe 7, I dunno.

I mean, it's better than going after a specific card that's only good in one type of deck - you can always splice Dark Bribe into almost anything if you get tired of the Exodia deck.

Archived