Multiverse Card Champions: The Pop Culture Card Review Thread

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Greetings. I am God Xal, also known as the Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac. I have decided to set up a card review thread in the pop culture section.

[spoiler=Rubric]Effect Evaluation: 36

How useful and creative is the effect? 36 possible points.

Effect Relation: 24

How does the effect relate to the pop culture it's reproducing? 24 points here, not as big, but still...

OCG: 25

How good is your OCG? This is BIG.

Title & Illustration: 12

You can twist names to become better, or provide a really good pic, for extra credit. 9 points default.

Originality: 6

Add a little extra flair to a card for extra points. 4 points default.

Image Credit: 6

Credit the image for 6 points. Easy.

[spoiler=Latest Card:]

[spoiler=Card X (DARK MATTER)]

DarkMatter.jpg

Effect: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to one of your opponent's monsters as an Equip Spell Card OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. Take control of the equipped monster and the equipped monster gains 700 ATK and loses 700 DEF.

Translation: You can conquer an opponent's monster and give it 700 ATK in exchange for 700 DEF.

Effect Evaluation: 20/36

It's super-broken. Imagine taking over Judgment Dragon.

Effect Relation: 22/24

I can see it very well.

OCG: 18/25

Correct OCG is Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to your opponent's monster as an Equip Spell Card, OR change it back to a monster in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, you take control of that monster, and its ATK is increased by 700 points, and its DEF is decreased by 700 points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster this card is equipped to is destroyed in battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

Title & Illustration: 9/12

Originality: 5/6

A Taint that acts like a Union. Overpowered, but cool.

Image Credit: 6/6

OVERALL: C+

[spoiler=13 Supreme Magistrates: Best of the Multiverse]

(Rust) XIII:

(Brown) XII:

(Orange) XI:

(Red) X:

(Blue) IX:

(Yellow) VIII: tycho777's MASTER CHIEF (60%; D-)

(Purple) VII: Tyrrano Kenzan's KUROSAKI ICHIGO - BANKAI TETSU ZANGETSU (63.64%; D+)

(Green) VI: ShadowRoxas's DIGIMON - GALLANTMON (69.09%; C-)

(Black) V: UltimateRyan's TRAPINCH (70%; C)

(Bronze) IV: OCG King's Joke Card SECRET AGENT PERRY (71.82%; C)

(Silver) III: ShadowKyogre's DARK MATTER (72.73%; C+)

(Gold) II: UltimateRyan's VIBRAVA (72.73%; C+)

(Titanium Ligmite) I: Kurosaki Ichigo's GARDEVOIR (77.27%; B-)

[spoiler=Review Archive]

[spoiler=Card I (TRAPINCH)]

Effect: When this card declares an attack place 1 Sand Storm Counter on all face-up monsters on the field. When this card battles a monster with a Sand Storm Counter decrease the ATK of the opposing monster by the number of Sand Storm Counters x 200.

Translation: Every time it attacks, it decreases the target's ATK by 200 points, essentially. The only thing is it doesn't work for anyone else. I doubt it'll be working miracles except against Disk Commander and the like.

Effect Creativity: 25/36

We've seen it before in the Aliens, and a fat load of good that'll do. Still, there is one element fo creativity: the Sandstorm Counters stay up when it bites the dust, opening the way for Vibrava to do some more damage. Strategic, if you can afford the LP cost (most players can).

Effect Relation: 21/24

It's reproducing the move Sandstorm, which Trapinch's line can learn. In the games, it repeatedly damages non-Rock and non-Ground enemies for 5 turns (which is a lot longer than it sounds). The relation is obvious.

OCG: 17/25

Correct OCG is When this card declares an attack, place 1 Sand Storm Counter on all face-up monsters on the field. Decrease the ATK of a monster that battles this card by a the number of Sand Storm Counters on it x 200 points.

Title & Illustration: 10/12

Originality: 4/6

I say 4 because even though it's an Alien ripoff, it opens the way for Vibrava to do some real damage.

Image Credit: 0/6

OVERALL: 70% C

[spoiler=Card II (SECRET AGENT PERRY)]

NOTE: As this is blatantly a joke card, I'll rate it as such. If it weren't, it would have scored a LOT lower.

38873vq2.jpg

Effect: If a "Doctor Doofenshmirts" is face-up on the field, destroy "Doctor Doofenshmirts."

Translation: Stop Doofenshmirtz! ^_^

Effect Creativity: 20/36

So boring.

Effect Relation: 24/24

What else would Perry the Platypus do?

OCG: 15/25

Doofenshmirtz is spelled with a z, y'know.

Title & Illustration: 12/12

Originality: 3/6

Er. Not.

OVERALL: 71.82% C

[spoiler=Card III (KUROSAGI ICHIGO - BANKAI TETSA ZANGETSU)]

24509ei8.jpg

Effect: This card can only be summoned by the effect of the ritual spell card "Bankai - The Sword's True Face" and by removing from play 1 "Kurosaki Ichigo" or "Kurosagi Ichigo - Shinkai Zangetsu" on your side of the field. When this card battles with another monster wtih higher ATK points than this card add 500 ATK points to this card. When this card battles another monster in DEF position with lower DEF with this cards ATK apply damage to the cards owner equal to the difference in between this cards ATK and the monsters DEF.

Translation: A Ritual monster; can't be summoned by ARA. It adds 500 ATK if it faces a stronger monster, so yes, it can beat BEWD in pitched combat. It also does piercing damage.

It's actually really bland, if you think about it. Just piercing (MSB, SD, etc.) and growing stronger to face stronger opponents. The effect is also overpowered (how many monsters have you heard of with 3400+ ATK? How many of them can you play?), which took points off.

Effect Relation: 20/24

It's a protagonist, so naturally, he grows stronger to face tough enemies, whether those enemies are good or evil. I don't really get the piercing, though. Nor do I like Bleach... nor am I diligent enough to look it up on Wikipedia at 01:45 (military time).

Correct OCG is This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of the Ritual Spell card "Bankai - The Sword's True Face." You must also remove from play 1 "Kurosagi Ichigo" or "Kurosaki Ichigo - Shikai Zangetsu" you control. When this card battles with a monster whose ATK is higher than the ATK of this card, increase the ATK of this card by 500 points. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Originality: 2/6

Bland and don't string together well; I'm frankly unimpressed...

OVERALL: 63.64% D+

[spoiler=Card IV (VIBRAVA)]

4610lu5.jpg

Effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand by tributing 1 face-up "Trapinch." When this card attacks a monster with a Sand Storm Counter on it, decrease the opposing monsters ATK for every Sand Storm Counter on it x 400.

Translation: Here we go: Trapinch was set-up all along. If you tribute Trapinch, it's Special Summoned instead of Normal Summoned. Plus, whenever it attacks an opponent with a Sand Storm Counter on it, it decreases the opponent's ATK by 400 - twice Trapinch's amount.

Effect Creativity: 28/36

The effect is good, but again, the Aliens already did this whole counter thing. This one doesn't supply the counters for itself, though, making it a bit trickier to play. Trapinch's low ATK makes this almost unplayable, or at least it would were it not for one crucial detail: like with Trapinch, the ATK reduction is permanent.

Again, it's Sandstorm, which the Vibrava line can learn. Weakens the opponents every turn. The only difference is that Vibrava can't actually use "Sandstorm."

Correct OCG is If the monster you tributed to Tribute Summon this card was "Trapinch," the Tribute Summon of this card is treated as a Special Summon. Decrease the ATK of a monster that battles this card by a the number of Sand Storm Counters on it x 400 points.

Title & Illustration: 11/12

Aliens all over again. Not great.

OVERALL: 72.73% C

[spoiler=Card V (DIGIMON - GALLANTMON)]

42435sy0.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Bio-Merge." During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards.

Translation: Okay, so it has its own fusion card. Mind you, it says it can only be Special Summoned, so Polymerization still works on it. Moving on, it does piercing damage, and can only be destroyed by battle/your cards/opposing monster effects. This is a lot less useful than it sounds: it's a Fusion Monster, so it returns to the Fusion Deck the moment it leaves the field. Therefore, Hane-Hane and its returning-to-hand ilk will eradicate it. Also, it's only immune to being destroyed; hence, cards that "send it to the Graveyard" or "remove it from play" will still work. Tricky technicalities.

Effect Creativity: 22/36

An immunity effect plus piercing and a new fusion card. I think that says enough.

Well, Gallantmon is extremely difficult to get rid of, I'll testify to that. I don't get where the piercing comes from, though.

OCG: 23/25

Correct OCG is This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio-Merge." During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Negate the effect of your opponent's Spell or Trap Card that would destroy this monster and destroy it.

These aren't the gamebreaking effects we're looking for. Move along, move along...

OVERALL: 69.09% C-

[spoiler=Card VI (GARDEVOIR)]

GardevoirCard.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Kirlia". This card is also treated as a Plant-Type monster. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can look at the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck and arrange them in any order. Your opponent must then guess the Type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) of the top card of their Deck. If they guess correctly, you take 1000 points of damage. If they guess incorrectly, add the top card of their Deck to your hand.

Translation: Unlike UR's more forgiving (and thereby playable) cards, this one has to have Kirlia evolve to bring it to the field. It's also a Plant-type. I don't really get that, since Gardevoir is pure Psychic in the games. Oh well. Now for the fun: You randomize the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck, and then something akin to Ominous Fortunetelling goes on. You get to steal a card from your opponent if you win, but 8 failures and the game is up.

Effect Creativity: 26/36

Definitely the best effect we've seen as of June 12. However, it MUST Evolve to be Summoned, and that took major points off for a lack of playability.

Effect Relation: 18/24

I don't really get this one. The best thing I can think of is a combination of Gardevoir's abilities, Synchronize and Trace.

OCG: 25/25

Correct OCG is This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Kirlia". This card is treated as both a Psychic- and Plant-type monster. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can look at the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck and arrange them in any order. Your opponent must then guess the Type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) of the top card of their Deck. If they guess correctly, you lose 1000 Life Points. If they guess incorrectly, add the top card of your opponent's Deck to your hand.

Title & Illustration: 6/12

I hate that illustration; it looks like it's supposed to be some hentai thing.

It's Ominous-inspired, but adds a bit of Big Eye to the equation, so you at least know the answer before your enemy does.

OVERALL: 77.27% B-

[spoiler=Card IX (MASTER CHIEF)]

98257ow0.jpg

Effect: When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, you can either attack again with an ATK of 1800 (You may not attack directly with this effect) or destroy 1 spell/trap card on the field.

Translation: After it attacks, it either vaporizes an S/T or attacks again with 1800 ATK.

Boooooooooooooooooooring. Both effects are SO common.

It was explained, but I understood anyway.

Correct OCG is When this card destroys a monster by battle, select and activate 1 of the following effects: •Destroy 1 face-up Attack Position monster on the field and inflict Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the difference between 1800 and the ATK of the destroyed monster. •Destroy 1 face-up Defense Position monster on the field. •Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

Pretty much no originality. Only originality is blending the effects.

OVERALL: D-

DarkMatter.jpg

Effect: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to one of your opponent's monsters as an Equip Spell Card OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. Take control of the equipped monster and the equipped monster gains 700 ATK and loses 700 DEF.

Translation: You can conquer an opponent's monster and give it 700 ATK in exchange for 700 DEF.

I can see it very well.

Correct OCG is Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to your opponent's monster as an Equip Spell Card, OR change it back to a monster in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, you take control of that monster, and its ATK is increased by 700 points, and its DEF is decreased by 700 points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster this card is equipped to is destroyed in battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

[spoiler=Grade Correlation]

0%-50% = F

51.01%-60% = D-

61.01%-65% = D

65.01%-68% = D+

68.01%-70% = C-

70.01%-72% = C

72.01%-74% = C+

74.01%-78% = B-

78.01%-81% = B

81.01%-85% = B+

85.01%-90% = A-

90.01%-95% = A

95%-99.99% = A+

100% = X

A'ight, let's get this review started.

[spoiler=Review 1: Trapinch]

Effect: When this card declares an attack place 1 Sand Storm Counter on all face-up monsters on the field. When this card battles a monster with a Sand Storm Counter decrease the ATK of the opposing monster by the number of Sand Storm Counters x 200.

Translation: Every time it attacks, it decreases the target's ATK by 200 points, essentially. The only thing is it doesn't work for anyone else. I doubt it'll be working miracles except against Disk Commander and the like.

We've seen it before in the Aliens, and a fat load of good that'll do. Still, there is one element fo creativity: the Sandstorm Counters stay up when it bites the dust, opening the way for Vibrava to do some more damage. Strategic, if you can afford the LP cost (most players can).

It's reproducing the move Sandstorm, which Trapinch's line can learn. In the games, it repeatedly damages non-Rock and non-Ground enemies for 5 turns (which is a lot longer than it sounds). The relation is obvious.

Correct OCG is When this card declares an attack, place 1 Sand Storm Counter on all face-up monsters on the field. Decrease the ATK of a monster that battles this card by a the number of Sand Storm Counters on it x 200 points.

I say 4 because even though it's an Alien ripoff, it opens the way for Vibrava to do some real damage.

Others coming when I can find the time. Sorry.

A'ight, let's get this review started.

[spoiler=Review 1: Trapinch]

Others coming when I can find the time. Sorry.

[spoiler=Card II (SECRET AGENT PERRY)]

NOTE: As this is blatantly a joke card, I'll rate it as such. If it weren't, it would have scored a LOT lower.

38873vq2.jpg

Effect: If a "Doctor Doofenshmirts" is face-up on the field, destroy "Doctor Doofenshmirts."

Translation: Stop Doofenshmirtz! ^_^

So boring.

Effect Relation: 24/24

What else would Perry the Platypus do?

Doofenshmirtz is spelled with a z, y'know.

Title & Illustration: 12/12

Er. Not.

OVERALL: 71.82% C

[spoiler=Card III (KUROSAGI ICHIGO - BANKAI TETSA ZANGETSU)]

24509ei8.jpg

Effect: This card can only be summoned by the effect of the ritual spell card "Bankai - The Sword's True Face" and by removing from play 1 "Kurosaki Ichigo" or "Kurosagi Ichigo - Shinkai Zangetsu" on your side of the field. When this card battles with another monster wtih higher ATK points than this card add 500 ATK points to this card. When this card battles another monster in DEF position with lower DEF with this cards ATK apply damage to the cards owner equal to the difference in between this cards ATK and the monsters DEF.

Translation: A Ritual monster; can't be summoned by ARA. It adds 500 ATK if it faces a stronger monster, so yes, it can beat BEWD in pitched combat. It also does piercing damage.

It's actually really bland, if you think about it. Just piercing (MSB, SD, etc.) and growing stronger to face stronger opponents. The effect is also overpowered (how many monsters have you heard of with 3400+ ATK? How many of them can you play?), which took points off.

It's a protagonist, so naturally, he grows stronger to face tough enemies, whether those enemies are good or evil. I don't really get the piercing, though. Nor do I like Bleach... nor am I diligent enough to look it up on Wikipedia at 01:45 (military time).

Correct OCG is This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of the Ritual Spell card "Bankai - The Sword's True Face." You must also remove from play 1 "Kurosagi Ichigo" or "Kurosaki Ichigo - Shikai Zangetsu" you control. When this card battles with a monster whose ATK is higher than the ATK of this card, increase the ATK of this card by 500 points. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Bland and don't string together well; I'm frankly unimpressed...

OVERALL: 63.64% D+

[spoiler=Card IV (VIBRAVA)]

4610lu5.jpg

Effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand by tributing 1 face-up "Trapinch." When this card attacks a monster with a Sand Storm Counter on it, decrease the opposing monsters ATK for every Sand Storm Counter on it x 400.

Translation: Here we go: Trapinch was set-up all along. If you tribute Trapinch, it's Special Summoned instead of Normal Summoned. Plus, whenever it attacks an opponent with a Sand Storm Counter on it, it decreases the opponent's ATK by 400 - twice Trapinch's amount.

Effect Creativity: 28/36

The effect is good, but again, the Aliens already did this whole counter thing. This one doesn't supply the counters for itself, though, making it a bit trickier to play. Trapinch's low ATK makes this almost unplayable, or at least it would were it not for one crucial detail: like with Trapinch, the ATK reduction is permanent.

Again, it's Sandstorm, which the Vibrava line can learn. Weakens the opponents every turn. The only difference is that Vibrava can't actually use "Sandstorm."

Correct OCG is If the monster you tributed to Tribute Summon this card was "Trapinch," the Tribute Summon of this card is treated as a Special Summon. Decrease the ATK of a monster that battles this card by a the number of Sand Storm Counters on it x 400 points.

Title & Illustration: 11/12

Aliens all over again. Not great.

OVERALL: 72.73% C

@SR: Holy crap, that's a lot of cards... You'll have to excuse me for not rating them immediately.

My halo attempt, I think i messed up the OCG (my mortal enemy). his effect stems from the picture as if you look closely you'll see he has an assault rifle on his back for his 2nd attack,his regular attack would be the rocket launcher and his other effect would be the 2nd shot from the rocket launcher (notice it has 2 barrels).

98257ow0.jpg

[align=center]Never done this before but I guess I may as well give this a try. If you need the image credit you can find it on the Pokevolution thread, thanks.

GardevoirCard.jpg

Gardevoir

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Kirlia". This card is also treated as a Plant-Type monster. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can look at the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck and arrange them in any order. Your opponent must then guess the Type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) of the top card of their Deck. If they guess correctly, you take 1000 points of damage. If they guess incorrectly, add the top card of their Deck to your hand.[/align]

[spoiler=Card V (DIGIMON - GALLANTMON)]

42435sy0.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Bio-Merge." During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards.

Translation: Okay, so it has its own fusion card. Mind you, it says it can only be Special Summoned, so Polymerization still works on it. Moving on, it does piercing damage, and can only be destroyed by battle/your cards/opposing monster effects. This is a lot less useful than it sounds: it's a Fusion Monster, so it returns to the Fusion Deck the moment it leaves the field. Therefore, Hane-Hane and its returning-to-hand ilk will eradicate it. Also, it's only immune to being destroyed; hence, cards that "send it to the Graveyard" or "remove it from play" will still work. Tricky technicalities.

Effect Creativity: 22/36

An immunity effect plus piercing and a new fusion card. I think that says enough.

Well, Gallantmon is extremely difficult to get rid of, I'll testify to that. I don't get where the piercing comes from, though.

OCG: 23/25

Correct OCG is This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio-Merge." During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Negate the effect of your opponent's Spell or Trap Card that would destroy this monster and destroy it.

These aren't the gamebreaking effects we're looking for. Move along, move along...

OVERALL: 69.09% C-

[spoiler=Card VI (GARDEVOIR)]

GardevoirCard.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Kirlia". This card is also treated as a Plant-Type monster. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can look at the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck and arrange them in any order. Your opponent must then guess the Type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) of the top card of their Deck. If they guess correctly, you take 1000 points of damage. If they guess incorrectly, add the top card of their Deck to your hand.

Translation: Unlike UR's more forgiving (and thereby playable) cards, this one has to have Kirlia evolve to bring it to the field. It's also a Plant-type. I don't really get that, since Gardevoir is pure Psychic in the games. Oh well. Now for the fun: You randomize the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck, and then something akin to Ominous Fortunetelling goes on. You get to steal a card from your opponent if you win, but 8 failures and the game is up.

Effect Creativity: 26/36

Definitely the best effect we've seen as of June 12. However, it MUST Evolve to be Summoned, and that took major points off for a lack of playability.

Effect Relation: 18/24

I don't really get this one. The best thing I can think of is a combination of Gardevoir's abilities, Synchronize and Trace.

OCG: 25/25

Correct OCG is This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Kirlia". This card is treated as both a Psychic- and Plant-type monster. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can look at the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck and arrange them in any order. Your opponent must then guess the Type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) of the top card of their Deck. If they guess correctly, you lose 1000 Life Points. If they guess incorrectly, add the top card of your opponent's Deck to your hand.

Title & Illustration: 6/12

I hate that illustration; it looks like it's supposed to be some hentai thing.

It's Ominous-inspired, but adds a bit of Big Eye to the equation, so you at least know the answer before your enemy does.

OVERALL: 77.27% B-

@blazens: This is for pop culture cards. Seek others.

Wow a B-, lulz. The whole evolution from Kirlia is obviously to prevent some major abuse of the card, also the effect relation was really in connection to general psychic power but I get what you mean. Not so much towards the "Hentai" thing but again I sort of understand why you say that. The plant type thing is because well...we all know the Ralts like look like plants, lol.

[spoiler=Card VIII (CYCLOPS)]

eqavs3.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 card in your hand from play. When this card is attacked by one of your opponent's monsters, remove 1 card in your hand from play. This effect can only be used every other turn.

Translation: You have to remove a card in your hand to get it out. Also, every other turn, you can remove another card to stop an opponent from using a stronger monster to blow it into itty bitty pieces.

Pretty good, but slightly overpowered (you can tribute an S/T to summon it...).

Effect Relation: 12/24

I have no idea where the second effect came from.

OCG: 22/25

Correct OCG is This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 card in your hand from play. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can remove 1 card in your hand from play to negate the attack. You cannot use this effect until your opponent's second End Phase after this effect was activated.

Typical removal + negation, but it's never been seen on a monster this strong before.

OVERALL: 70.91% C

[spoiler=Card IX (MASTER CHIEF)]

98257ow0.jpg

Effect: When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, you can either attack again with an ATK of 1800 (You may not attack directly with this effect) or destroy 1 spell/trap card on the field.

Translation: After it attacks, it either vaporizes an S/T or attacks again with 1800 ATK.

Boooooooooooooooooooring. Both effects are SO common.

It was explained, but I understood anyway.

Correct OCG is When this card destroys a monster by battle, select and activate 1 of the following effects: •Destroy 1 face-up Attack Position monster on the field and inflict Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the difference between 1800 and the ATK of the destroyed monster. •Destroy 1 face-up Defense Position monster on the field. •Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

Pretty much no originality. Only originality is blending the effects.

OVERALL: D-

DarkMatter.jpg

I can see it very well.

Is it okay if I have another one reviewed? Because if it is, it is here:

I made this based off of the information found at http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/kirbypedia/index.php/Miracle_Matter , along with my own gaming experience.

[IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc227/ShadowKyogre/YGO%20Cards/MiracleMatter-MasterofElements.jpg[/IMG]

Miracle Matter: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck by tributing 3 monsters with different Attributes. While this card is face-up on the field, it is not treated as a LIGHT monster. This card is unaffected by the effects of other Spells, Traps, and Monsters. This card cannot attack when it has no Attribute. This card is not destroyed by battle with monsters that do not share the same Attribute. Once per turn, you can change the Attribute of this card until the second End Phase of your next turn. This card gets the following effect depending on the Attribute: #FIRE: If this card battles a monster in the same column, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. #WATER: Any card that battles this has an Ice Counter on it and switched to Defense position (monsters w/Ice counters cannot change their positions). #WIND: This card inflicts Piercing Damage. #EARTH: This card can attack all of your opponent's monsters once each. #LIGHT: This card can attack your opponent directly (this card's ATK is treated as 1000 if you do so). #DARK: Once per turn, you may place 1 counter on a Monster Card Zone on your opponent's side of the field. When this card changes to NONE, destroy any monsters on any Monster Card Zones.

Artist: Me ( http://shadowkyogre.deviantart.com , foreground), http://darkyna17.deviantart.com/ (background)

My very latest card seriously needs a Review :)
[size=xx-small][align=center][i][b]
[IMG]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll275/SpiritofDMG/JirachiCard.jpg[/IMG]
http://beamay.deviantart.com/art/Jirachi-PokeCon-entry-67132931
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 Psychic-Type monsters from your Graveyard from play. Each time a player Draws a card outside of their Draw Phase you can add 1 Wish Counter to this card (max 5.) Once per turn you can remove all Wish Counters from this card to activate the appropiate effect:
-1: Increase your Life Points by 1000
-2: Draw 2 cards from your Deck and Discard 2 to the Graveyard.
-3: Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard.
-4: Draw 2 cards from your Deck.
-5: Destroy all cards on the field except this Card.[/b][/i][/align][/size]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived