The Most Pointless Card In The Game...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just stating a fact that this card is utterly useless UNLESS they remove it from the ban list... other than that it serves no purpose being in ANY deck because it is POINTLESS to have a card whose effect is only good in tourneys, and considering its banned makes it even more pointless, WHY CANT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS IS THE MOST USELESS EFFECT MONSTER IN THE ENTIRE GAME?

This card can be easily destroyed' date=' and its a banned card, giving it no real point as a card...

[/quote']

what did you say about thinking before speaking??

why because my statement is true? "Raigeki" Victory Dragon is Gone...

yeah!! because a good player will use victory dragon on their first turn and keep attacking with it INSTEAD reducing opponent's life points until 2400 or less then using heavy storm and lightning vortex then summoning victory dragon and attacking for game on the first duel (in TCG, forcing the opponent to say "i give up" before you say "i attack")... oh wait...

instead of thinking before speaking or doing lame threads, you really, REALLY need to learn2play...

I do know how to play...duh...

Oh ya! and a good duelist wont allow the opponent to get three monsters out to summon victory dragon

of course when I duel, my opponent can barely get 2 monsters out...

lol and now your going to do the old comeback: "WHO DO YOU DUEL 5 YEAR OLDS??" lol yah...a 5 year old with Victory Dragon, and even so, he probably has the brains to know its no good either...

flaming don't hide your dumbness... you stated that raigeki kills victory dragon, so you assume that you're using it bad... i didn't know that showing your mistakes is being close minded... what's next?? a ban list of your own??

please learn2play...

flaming don't hide your dumbness... you stated that raigeki kills victory dragon' date=' so you assume that you're using it bad... i didn't know that showing your mistakes is being close minded... what's next?? a ban list of your own??

please learn2play...

[/quote']

I never said I was using Victory Dragon and I never said I even had the Lame card

learn2play????

dude, this is a confusing statement, you haven't seen me duel...so how do you know how I play?

as Willy Wonka would say: HEHE your really weird...

just for your statements i know that you know nothing about the game...

average players know what a nomi monster is, more informed players know why is victory dragon banned and why it won't come back on a long time, and very aknowledge players know that victory dragon is not the only on its type, but it the most closest to legal...

hmmm, i think this thread is packed and from now on it's going to nowhere... so crab can lock it right away...

average players know what a nomi monster is' date=' more informed players know why is victory dragon banned and why it won't come back on a long time, and very aknowledge players know that victory dragon is not the only on its type, but it the most closest to legal...

hmmm, i think this thread is packed and from now on it's going to nowhere... so crab can lock it right away...

[/quote']

Big deal

Thanks for giving me posts!!!!

oh and sorry i dont play enough to know some stupid Slang term...

Victory Dragon is banned, and it's legal.

VD is the only of the match-winning monsters that "can" be used. Check the banlist, and the card: unlike other match winners such as Ulevo, VD doesn't have the "this card cannot be used in a Duel" line anywhere.

The only thing making it "illegal" is that it's banned. ;)

average players know what a nomi monster is' date=' more informed players know why is victory dragon banned and why it won't come back on a long time, and very aknowledge players know that victory dragon is not the only on its type, but it the most closest to legal...

[/quote']

Big deal

Thanks for giving me posts!!!!

oh and sorry i dont play enough to know some stupid Slang term...

whoa!!! i didn't know that a common term on the game was a stupid slang term...

kid, you suck as a player, you suck at flaming, you suck at trolling and definitively you suck at arguing... crab, please lock this monument to the human dumbness...

Victory Dragon is banned' date=' and it's legal.

VD is the only of the match-winning monsters that "can" be used. Check the banlist, and the card: unlike other match winners such as Ulevo, VD doesn't have the "this card cannot be used in a Duel" line anywhere.

The only thing making it "illegal" is that it's banned. ;)

[/quote']

Wow, that's weird.

Never knew about that.

Archived