The Most Pointless Card In The Game...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most pointless card in the game is The Wicked Avatar. It's a sphere. It has no points.

it has an effect...and its not banned don't be dumb...

It doesnt matter if it has an effect. Some of the worst cards in the game have effects.

Victory Dragon has an effect.

It doesnt have to be banned to be pointless.

You have been stating throughout the entire thread that victory dragon is useless.

See the difference in the first bolded word and the second? just because it has no use doesnt mean its pointless. TER doesn't have any use in the advanced format but it is not pointless. It still serves serves a purpose in its Banned-Cardboard-Only-Useful-In-The-Traditional-Format-Form.

The most pointless card in the game is The Wicked Avatar. It's a sphere. It has no points.

it has an effect...and its not banned don't be dumb...

It doesnt matter if it has an effect. Some of the worst cards in the game have effects.

Victory Dragon has an effect.

It doesnt have to be banned to be pointless.

You have been stating throughout the entire thread that victory dragon is useless.

See the difference in the first bolded word and the second? just because it has no use doesnt mean its pointless. TER doesn't have any use in the advanced format but it is not pointless. It still serves serves a purpose in its Banned-Cardboard-Only-Useful-In-The-Traditional-Format-Form.

heh well someone actually made an intelligent comment

you get a cookie ;)

(::) or a button...

heh well someone actually made an intelligent comment

you get a cookie ;)

(::) or a button...

.... or maybe some Rep? Lol

Anyways' date=' thank you, I like cookies:) But it usually takes intelligent people to make intelligent comments.

[/quote']

Right on >_<

hey you wanna be friends?

ok, you convince me how (insert your fav word here) you are...

he has pointed out the same that everyone here has told you!! and you say he's right?!?!?! you're such a case!!

i guess i'll go to the ruins of the burned universal studios and steal one of the mechanic king kong's hands... you need that facepalm...

ok' date=' you convince me how (insert your fav word here) you are...

he has pointed out the same that everyone here has told you!! and you say he's right?!?!?! you're such a case!!

i guess i'll go to the ruins of the burned universal studios and steal one of the mechanic king kong's hands... you need that facepalm...

[/quote']

that comment gave you an all expense trip to the shadow realm

oh and try explaining your points as clear as he did without sounding snobbish

ok' date=' you convince me how (insert your fav word here) you are...

[/quote']

Oh i forgot how feelings matter on the internet

oh!! i'm scared all around' date=' can you spare me some of your diapers??

we already did, try to understand better without sounding like a spoiled kid... oh wait...

This card is only pointless in real tournaments, where it is Banned. And it's not that hard to get on the Field. Masked Dragon, D. Tribe, and that fusion of Lord D. and Ragnorok Dragon help cards get out on the field. It could be hard to Attack directly with only 2400 ATK, but if you do, you win 2 duels at once.

Archived