The Most Pointless Card In The Game...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is rare fish banned?....Thought not...

Epic Lulz.

So just because a card is banned' date=' means that is useless.

BTW

Ever heard of Trad?

Oh ya! and a good duelist wont allow the opponent to get three monsters out to summon victory dragon

of course when I duel, my opponent can barely get 2 monsters out...

More lulz.

It's easy to get three monsters out.

To name a few:

Return from the different dimension

Gigaplant

Inferno Reckless Summon

Cyber Dragon + Any card that Special Summons 1 monster + Normal Summon

Giant Germ

Nimble Momonga

Six Samurais

The Flute of Summoning Dragon

and more, and more, and more.

BTW

Most useless card...

Spirit of the Pharoah

the only time victory dragon matters is in a competitive tournament' date=' and since it cant be used in those tournaments...well thats my point, its a waste...

[/quote']

whoa!! raigeki can't be used on competitive tournaments, raigeki is a waste...

CED can't be used on competitive tournaments, CED is a waste...

please get better arguments, because good players have them... aren't you a good player?? ok, you can play, you know the difference between a monster, a spell and a trap, but my dog also knows the difference and that doesn't make him a good player... jar jar binks can talk, but that doesn't make him an intelligent being...

my heads?? well my big head is clear about the topic, but my little head has no ears (yes, is a penis joke)

so?? the effect of raigeki, CED or yata is only good in tourneys too, because is on TOURNEYS WHERE YOU CAN USE THE CARDS!!

keep friendly duels out of your argument, you mentioned tournaments so stick to that... geez...

my heads?? well my big head is clear about the topic' date=' but my little head has no ears (yes, is a penis joke)

so?? the effect of raigeki, CED or yata is only good in tourneys too, because is on TOURNEYS WHERE YOU CAN USE THE CARDS!!

keep friendly duels out of your argument, you mentioned tournaments so stick to that... geez...

[/quote']

There lies my point... a card utterly useless in friendly duels...

Thank you for pointing out my point that I've been trying to make about Victory Dragon this whole time...now I think you deserve a cookie ^_^

no seriously take one *Freshly baked with love*

(wow that was over the top...)

ok, here i LOL'd, i ROFLMAO myself and then... ROFLcopter...

your point is crap as equal your entire thread... friendly games... say that from the beggining instead of making yourself look like a dumb n00b...

anyway, you mentioned tournaments, now changing your argument?? bad boy, bad boy...

Magician of Faith and Call of the Haunted are pointless cards because they are only usable in Traditional. If they weren't on the Forbidden list I would say they were decent cards. Am I right?

With that remark in mind, why is Victory Dragon more pointless than any other banned card?

Magician of Faith and Call of the Haunted are pointless cards because they are only usable in Traditional. If they weren't on the Forbidden list I would say they were decent cards. Am I right?

With that remark in mind' date=' why is Victory Dragon more pointless than any other banned card?

[/quote']

Because who hosts MATCHES in FUN DUELING!?

With that remark in mind' date=' why is Victory Dragon more pointless than any other banned card?

[/quote']

everyone that knows how to play properly...

Guest JoshIcy

umm I know I'm not here much but meh, after reading this... I believe that "Larvae Moth" is the most pointless card >_>. At least Fusionist looks ok, larvae moth wastes turns for a monster that turns into "Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth"...

So ya.. My theory stands....

[/quote']

Hum... why on earth not? I always do. It's much more interesting trying to win a best of 3 and using the Side Deck than going in, have 1 duel, first to DAD wins, bye.

Matches > Duels in my opinion.

umm I know I'm not here much but meh' date=' after reading this... I believe that "Larvae Moth" is the most pointless card >_>. At least Fusionist looks ok, larvae moth wastes turns for a monster that turns into "Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth"...

So ya.. My theory stands....

[/quote']

Only an idiot would Summon UGM...

[/quote']

everyone that knows how to play properly...

I know how to play properly, and I don't play matches, nor do the people I duel with... thats not everyone...=p

Archived