YCM- The Apprentice/ THIS ENDS WEDNESDAY!

Spire

woah... 21 pages...

Alright' date=' I quit but I haven't looked at the thread. And I've been gone 3 weeks too.... soooo could somebody please brief me on the events that happened between July 2nd and July 23rd? It would really help...

Thanks! :mrgreen:

[/quote']

So, task 1.

You were there then right, your former team won.

So, task 2.

The contestants were asked to create a union monster for the Normal Monster, "Gene-Warped Warwolf". You, (Yes, you were inactive) and Wobat were the project managers. In the end, your former team lost because so many people never posted. Since you were inactive, the team members voted on who was to be put in the board room. They all voted for Ultimate_Ryan. Whom, I fired as he never posted his card once.

So, task 3.

The teams were asked to create the moste underpowered divine monster. This has yet to be judged, it will be judged on saturday.

So, now.

No we face a problem, members are going because of summer and stuff. So I now asked all the members if you can take part. All who don't answer or who don't ask, will be fired.

Then i'll tell you what is to happen next.

Hope that tod you everything N00B Hunter.

I can't but

I'm back to my full online status now. I'll stay in this till the end if you allow it.

Thank you for staying. Thats 9 people. 1 more would be good. Then we could proceed tot he "Final 10" Things get more fun there.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A warning for what?

Dude did I not just explain to you that you should be using "you're" and not "your?"

"grammar"

You're funny... I like you :]

You're right... It isn't spam.

What is spam is you posting here telling me not to post.

Obviously that was the only post I was going to make... Your carelessness has led me to making two more posts... So yeah... I'd say it is spam.

I actually had every right to make that post' date=' [b']considering the YCM Apprentice was my idea in the first place.[/b]

Utterly un-true. This contest was started more than a month before you joined, how in the world was YCM Apprentice "your idea in the first place". >.<

I actually had every right to make that post' date=' [b']considering the YCM Apprentice was my idea in the first place.[/b]

Utterly un-true. This contest was started more than a month before you joined, how in the world was YCM Apprentice "your idea in the first place". >.<

Read my signature budbud. If it means anything to you, then you will know what I'm talking about.

Way to spam kid.

"you're"

Get it right.

I actually had every right to make that post' date=' considering the YCM Apprentice was my idea in the first place.

No credit?

Shame on you.

[/quote']

Proto didn't spam. I don't care what you say. Weather you had this idea first or not, this is my contest, not yours. Don't post if your not in it. Please let me continue with this in peace.

Anyway, Seth, your in. I'll pm everyone else. See if they can take part. If I don't get a yes from them by today, they will be fired. Sorry, but waiting will just lead this contest to a fail.

Anyway, we will proceed to the final 10 even though there are 11 people so far. Which means, the teams are mixed up again and the tasks get harder. And, I add something new......

Good luck everyone.

-FE

Well, no. Just relax, enjoy your summer everyone. I'm just waiting if anyone else still whats to be a part of this. Tommorow, everyone else will be fired. The new task, PM's and teams will be posted. And as I said a couple of posts back, I'm going to add something new this time. Everyone rest untill then and I really hope you have a nice summer.

- FE

Archived