YCM- The Apprentice/ THIS ENDS WEDNESDAY!

Spire

Way to spam kid.

"You're". Learn capitals and periods' date=' then correct people on their grammar, not the other way around.[/b']

Get it right.

I actually had every right to make that post, considering the YCM Apprentice was my idea in the first place. Didn't it fail? That's what Disco Jockey Osiris said.

No credit?

Shame on you.

A warning for what?

Dude did I not just explain to you that you should be using "you're" and not "your?"

"Grammar". Capitals and periods are taught in Grade 1.

You're funny... I like you. :] Wow! You forgot a period. Way to spam!

You're right... It isn't spam.

What is spam is you posting here telling me not to post. Well you aren't saying anything useful' date=' are you, so that makes you the spammer. You're not in this contest, and all you're doing is trying to annoy people.[/b']

Obviously that was the only post I was going to make... Your carelessness has led me to making two more posts...You're the one who makes yourself post. So yeah... I'd say it is spam.

Fixes and argument in the quotes. Double accounting isn't cool.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to spam kid.

"You're". Learn capitals and periods' date=' then correct people on their grammar, not the other way around.[/b']

Get it right.

I actually had every right to make that post, considering the YCM Apprentice was my idea in the first place. Didn't it fail? That's what Disco Jockey Osiris said.

No credit?

Shame on you.

A warning for what?

Dude did I not just explain to you that you should be using "you're" and not "your?"

"Grammar". Capitals and periods are taught in Grade 1.

You're funny... I like you. :] Wow! You forgot a period. Way to spam!

You're right... It isn't spam.

What is spam is you posting here telling me not to post. Well you aren't saying anything useful' date=' are you, so that makes you the spammer. You're not in this contest, and all you're doing is trying to annoy people.[/b']

Obviously that was the only post I was going to make... Your carelessness has led me to making two more posts...You're the one who makes yourself post. So yeah... I'd say it is spam.

Fixes and argument in the quotes. Double accounting isn't cool.

If I'm taking it straight out of context, I won't capitalize the word.

?Entiendes?

It didn't fail... Just had a lot of useless people that got fired.

It was seen through the end and a winner was announced.

I don't put in periods if I end in a smiley...

It just looks awkward...

Pimpalo, Please, stop! You have nothing to do with this contest. Not a contestant nor a judge. So I suggest you don't post here.

Anyway, forget that guy. So, 11 people remain. But, i'll still mix up the teams. But as I am going to a party today, I am unsure if I can set the task, me and Proto desided. So, here are your new teams:

Team Eternity

Doom Wraith

Wombat

Wicko

Ruby

Aeon (Project Manager)

Team Obliterate

Alordzynix

tuffguy1992 (Project Manager)

God Pikachu

TheGreatUnown

Zeroshot

Seth

Since there were 11 people, one team has 1 extra player. But there is nothing I can do..

Anyway, Project Managers this time are Aeon and tuffguy, of corse chosen at random. Sorry, i'm going to a party, so I don't know when I can post the task. So, i'll ask Proto to, he should do it soon.

^_^ Awesome, I'm a project manager! And I have Doom Wraith and Ruby on mah team (2 people I treat as frends)! xP Let's kick booty guys!

Wombat, you're captain of furry-tasticness!

Wicko! You're our Wicka-crazy badass!

Wraith! You're in charge of ghosts!

Ruby! You're capatain of the jewel department!

ALL THESE JOBS ARE TOTALLY MADE UP, BUT I AM MOTIVATING YOU!!!

alright guys here is task 4

Task 4:

Who is better, the Gladiator Beasts or The Six Samurai's. Your task, is going to be tough. Your task is to pick, either the GB or SS. The whole team, must do the same card, Eg: GB or SS. It must be a new GB or SS. But, heres the thing, I want you to fuse the effects together, so, just create a GB with the effect of a SS. Or create an SS with the effect of a GB. But, I want both effects in each card. And I want both effects to be origanal. Who said it would be easy. This is your chance to fight for a place in the Final 4. Good Luck!

End Date: 3rd August (1 Week)

Reward Your safe...

No' date=' I think he means everyone on the team needs a GB or SS not both.

[/quote']

I'm back! And, uh yeah, Zeroshot is correct. Everyones card on the team needs to be the same. And by that I mean It needs to be GB or SS. You PM desides. Go ask them.

Sweet, I'm PM! I was hoping for this!

Alright, Team Obliterate! I would really appreciate it if you made your cards and PMed them to me early so I have time to approve them.

Thanks!

EDIT: V Here is my card. V

27737on7.jpg

^_^ Awesome' date=' I'm a project manager! And I have Doom Wraith and Ruby on mah team (2 people I treat as frends)! xP Let's kick booty guys!

Wombat, you're captain of furry-tasticness!

Wicko! You're our Wicka-crazy badass!

Wraith! You're in charge of ghosts!

Ruby! You're capatain of the jewel department!

ALL THESE JOBS ARE TOTALLY MADE UP, BUT I AM MOTIVATING YOU!!!

[/quote']

Epic win. XD I is team swapped. W00t!

Alright, Attention Team Eternity! I think we should do Gladiator Beasts, sine the opposing team has already decided on Six-Samurai, and I want to oppose them xP

So, everyone, be sure and PM your creations when they're done - I'm expecting good OCG and original effects, people!

I think he wants a GB or a SS that would have both effect.

I.E:

While there is another SS other than "Aloha of the Six Samurai" you lose 10000 LP during ur BP. When this card battles another monster, at the End of the BP return this and Spec. Summ. "Hawaii of the Six Samurai".

Is that it? I also have some problems about this.

Archived