YCM- The Apprentice/ THIS ENDS WEDNESDAY!

Spire

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So' date=' today is the last day, correct? I shall have the cards posted today if Wicko and Wombat don't have them to me by 6:30 P.M. Pacific Time.

[/quote']

Today is the last day. Tommorrow I will judge. But judging will be slightly different.

Alright, it's about 5:54 P.M. over here, and I'm done waiting for Wombat and Wicko to post their cards. So here are the cards from myself, Doom Wraith, and Ruby.

Ruby's Card

50952nv8.jpg

Doom Wraith's Card

2vay2rn.jpg

Lore:"1 Tuner Monster" + "1 or more non-Tuner "Gladiator Beast" monsters."

If this card would be destroyed or returned to the owner's Deck, you can return 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster you control to the owner's Deck instead. When this card is Synchro Summoned, return 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled. While you control a "Gladiator Beast" monster with a different name, at the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return this card to your Deck and activate the following effect based on the Type of the monster this card battled with:

-Aqua: Your opponent discards 1 random card from their hand.

-Beast: Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck.

-Beast-Warrior: Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast Wrorion" from your Extra Deck.

-Dinosaur: Select 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster you control. The selected monster gains 700 ATK.

-Dragon: Destroy 1 face-down card on the field.

-Fairy: Select 1 face-up monster on the field. You gain Life Points equal to the DEF of the selected monster.

-Fiend: Negate the effects of all face-up monsters on the field.

-Fish: Release 1 monster you control. Special Summon 2 "Gladiator Beast Murmillo" from your Deck.

-Insect: Place 2 Bugged Counter on all monsters your opponent controls. Monsters with Bugged Counters cannot attack or change their battle position. During your opponent's Standby Phase, remove 1 Bugged Counter from each monster on the field with a Bugged Counter.

-Machine: All monsters you control are treated as "Gladiator Beast Cyber Dragon".

-Plant: Special Summon 1 Daisy Token (LIGHT/Plant-Type/Level 3/ATK 1200/DEF 900).

-Pyro: Inflict 1500 damage to your opponent.

-Psychic: Pay 2500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck ignoring the Summoning Conditions.

-Reptile: Select 1 monster you control. If the selected monster attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy it immediately with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or applying Damage Calculation.

-Rock: As long as you control a "Gladiator Beast" monster, your opponent cannot select face-down Defense Position monsters you control as attack targets.

-Sea Serpent: Destroy 1 WATER monster your opponent controls, if you cannot, remove from play all cards in your Graveyard.

-Spellcaster: Both players add 1 Spell Card from their Graveyards to their hands and your opponent discards 1 card.

Thunder: Destroy up to 2 Spell or Trap Cards on the field.

-Warrior: All monsters you control gain 400 ATK.

-Winged Beast: Return 1 card on the field to the owner's hand.

-Zombie: Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Graveyard.

Aeon's Card

90783zo6.jpg

Lore:This card cannot be Special Summoned, except with the effect of a Level 5 or higher "Gladiator Beast" monster. Once per turn, while you control another "Gladiator Beast" monster with a different name, you can destroy 1 card on the field. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, return it to the Deck to Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Tresgani". If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy another "Gladiator Beast" monster you control instead.

^_^ There you go.

I'VE HAD IT!

I'm sorry to you all. I couldn't judge. Recently, I was really sick. Also, i've had family problems. Some contestants have been inactice. Now, I don't want this to be a complete waste of time, so:

THE LAST TASK, NO TEAMS

Every member who was originaly in this contest can participate. This ends wednesday even if we only have 1 card.

Task:

Any card, your best card. Post it.

Rewards:

1st- 100 points + 4 reps

2nd- 2 reps

End Date:

W-E-D-N-E-S-D-A-Y!

Proto= You help me judge

Sorry!

I'm sorry we couldn't experience the real apprentice. Blame summer, me and inactiveness.

Sorry..

Good Luck!

Me and Proto will be the judges, as always.

Archived