YCM- The Apprentice/ THIS ENDS WEDNESDAY!

Spire

Hello everyone. I'm a big fan of The Apprentice so I have made a contest dedicated to it. I am going to take the place of Donald Trump/ Alan Sugar and you are going to take the place of the candidates.

Entry:

Ok first of all 4 star members or above have instant entry. 3 start members must show me how good they are at making cards, if the prove to be worthy, they may enter. 2 star members or below may not enter as I want a brutal battle between strong card makers, not rookies. I need a total of 18. No greater, no less.

After Entry:

Ok, I will split you into two teams, randomly. The person with the most posts starts off as the first Project Manager. That person will then select a team name for your team which cannot be changed. If you don't know the Project Manager is the leader. Each week I will change the Project Manager.

Tasks:

Each week I will ask each team to make a set of certain cards. Each member must make one. So I need a total set of 9 off each team. You should know, if one member dosen't post there card for one task, i'll let them off but if they don't post it for another task, there discualafied.

Judging

I need two judges. We together will decided the winners. Heres my judge list:

OCG= 30

Pic= 40

Creativity=25

Name=5

You will recieve a score for the following above. Me and the judges will decide. The best score wins.

Your Fired!

After each task, the winning team is safe. The losing team suffer a great loss.The Project Manager takes some blame for the loss. But they select two people who they think did the worst job. Me and the two judges will decide who to fire out of The project manager and the two selected people. Someone will be fired out of that list.

Change of Team

When one team has two people more than another team, the team with less people will get another person from the opposing team. I will choose. When 10 people are left, I will mix up the teams.

The Final Four

When for people are left, there is no more teams. You fight against each other. You will make a cartain set of cards. The best two go through. The worst two get fired!

The Final Two

When there are two people, I will try to give you a very hard task. The best one may not win. I will look at all your past prefomances and then make my decision.

Reward

1st= 100 Points/4 Reps.

(Well your the Apprentice,isn't that a reward)

2nd= 2 Reps

End Date

I will post during each task.

ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS, JUST ASK.

-Who will be The Apprentice?-

(NO MORE ENTERIES!)

Contestants

Alordzynix

Doom Wraith

Wombat

tuffguy1992

Wicko

God Pikachu

Ruby

TheGreatUnown

Aeon

Zeroshot

Judges: (Place gone!)

Future Emperor (Me)

Proto

[spoiler=Task 1]

Task 1:

Heres your first task. I want each member to create one card. Not just any card a WATER monster or spell or trap. Your project manager may make changes or tell you which type of card you are going to make. There like your boss so listen. These convosations must be done by pm. Me and our two judges will rate. My juding list thing is at the first post. At the end the team with the best set of cards wins. I still need to know the team names guys. The losing team will have someone fired. You may argue by pm if you think you shouldn't be fired. We will discuss that later when that team loses. All the best everyone.

END DATE: 28 June (1 Week)

REWARD:Your safe.

WHO WILL SUCEED? WHO WILL FAIL? WHO WILL BE THE APPRENTICE?

NO SPAM OR GOING OFF TOPIC! PM PEOPLE PLEASE!

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alordzynix= Your in, all the best.

Dj Osiris= If all goes to plan this should be a great success. There is a reason only 4 star, possibly 3 star members can enter. I assure you , this shoudn't turn out to be like the others.

God Hunter=Your in.

BlueKyubbiSince you seem nice and your almost a four star, you may enter without being tested.

Ultimate_Ryan= You may enter.

tuffguy1992= Post a card or two and if its good you can enter.

Dark Edo Phoenix=Your in.

TheGreatUnknown=Nice cards, you do have talent. I'm not good at banners but I will sort something out.

Dj Osiris=You in.

God Splice=Your also in.

Remember people I also need 2 judges.

Archived