Happy Fathers Day!

lego Mix

Same with Supreme King ( were you Atomix?) my dad is at work. He is a police officer so i don't see him much and most of he time when i do you don't want to be around him cause he is usually mad. We got my Grandfather a giant universal T.V. remote cause he always yells at me and my brother for losing it. my dad maybe alot more than he deserves.

But I'm going to celebrate at my uncles and play GH 1 2 and 3 and rockband and swim and cook on the grill. Pretty much a perfect day( unless it rains).

Same with Supreme King ( were you Atomix?) my dad is at work. He is a police officer so i don't see him much and most of he time when i do you don't want to be around him cause he is usually mad. We got my Grandfather a giant universal T.V. remote cause he always yells at me and my brother for losing it. my dad maybe alot more than he deserves.

But I'm going to celebrate at my uncles and play GH 1 2 and 3 and rockband and swim and cook on the grill. Pretty much a perfect day( unless it rains).

Yeah, I'm Atomix

Unfortunatly this is one tme of the year that always makes me feel upset. I've already told YCM most of the details about my Dad and well I haven't been on most of the day because of it. I usually spend most of the day in tears. (Todays was no exception)

Unfortunatly this is one tme of the year that always makes me feel upset. I've already told YCM most of the details about my Dad and well I haven't been on most of the day because of it. I usually spend most of the day in tears. (Todays was no exception)

I never heard of it but I don't want to hear about it and upset you, I'm not that kind of person. Sorry about your dad :cry:

Well Happy Father's Day to my dad and any other dad out there. I actually got up to go to my (ghetto) church (as it really just a Bible meeting) and made him a card then went home to spend time with my dad. Then NASCAR at Michigan was on and Dale Jr. (mine and dad's favorite driver) won after a 76 losing streak so today was great. Oh and he loved his gift :D

Archived