Record-breaking event

Frunk

The real point of this is to see just how much our members interested in doing something together on the site, also, I'll take a screenshot of the User's Online, which could be used for any future advertising/expansion of the forums. Among many other valid reasions.

The real point of this is to see just how much our members interested in doing something together on the site' date=' also, I'll take a screenshot of the User's Online, which could be used for any future advertising/expansion of the forums. Among many other valid reasions.

[/quote']

OOPs! Never mind my post, i got this mixed up with the birthday calender thread >.< Sorry. This is a n awesome idea actually

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Keep in mind we have 6000 members for a 200 person event' date=' The Sentinals, however, never had more than 10 people active at the same time, ever, so it was virtually impossible to do such events.

So, on The Sentinals, it had to be [b']1 in every 2[/b] members, here, it's 1 in every 30.

EDIT: 1/30 may seem like still alot, but that's why this topic exists, we need to organise it before hand.

I'm totally in!

We gotta start rounding up people!

Archived