Record-breaking event

Frunk

I thought of something we can try and do... This idea, whilst simple, is still in it's early stages, so comments are valued, and if they're not constructive, I'll flame you. (:lol:) Most of you will know the record for most users online was 163, well, months later, with so many more members, why can't we break it? So, lets organise a time when we can all try and be on to break it. Simple as that.

Thoughts, comments? Yes or Nos?

Keep in mind we have 6000 members for a 200 person event, The Sentinals, however, never had more than 10 people active at the same time, ever, so it was virtually impossible to do such events.

So, on The Sentinals, it had to be 1 in every 2 members, here, it's 1 in every 30.

EDIT: 1/30 may seem like still alot, but that's why this topic exists, we need to organise it before hand.

We've had people from Australia (namely steven, Quicksilver, myself, etc.), Israel, New Zealand, Mexico, Germany, Denmark, Italy, and many more, if I remember correctly, didn't we once have someone from Greenland?

Anyway, all over the place.

I will help organize this. Does this include members only using the Card Maker? A few hours from now for a couple of hours period after that would be the peak time for eligible members to be online at the same time. If you had a list of people, and their locations, and a date set. All you would have to do then is tell them what time they have to be online. Frunk you should write out a list of those wanting to participate. Do that, and see how many names of people we can get involved.

I will help organize this. Does this include members only using the Card Maker? A few hours from now for a couple of hours period after that would be the peak time for eligible members to be online at the same time. If you had a list of people' date=' and their locations, and a date set. All you would have to do then is tell them what time they have to be online. Frunk you should write out a list of those wanting to participate. Do that, and see how many names of people we can get involved.

[/quote']

Just as long as their online, it doesn't matter if they're just here for the card maker or not, as they add to the numbers. Also, If we can pick a time when there are alot of guests on, that will make this easier.

OK, from now on, members please make replies expressing your interest in this.

Archived