GX is Moving

In case you're wondering' date=' we left off when Zane was sent to the stars after he lost to the Yubel-possessed Jesse.

[/quote']

He did not get sent to the f***ing stars.

HE DIED

Sorry I cursed, but that whole thing is just so stupid. Getting sent to the stars. Come on. His heart stopped.

I checked. It is going back a few eps to "The Forbidden Ritual: Part 1"

Also, IMO, this should be in Anime.

Please, even my 4 year-old nephew can tell that Zane died.

I know. A blind man could see it. But seeing how pt018 said he was sent to the stars I just had to tell him that he really died.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fjdjhfiuhgkfdhlisbdhuygadsf; sent to the stars....wtf....

-___- 4Kids has issues. That's why I say just screw all this CW4kids crap and just watch the Japanese subtitled version. The voices are better, the music is better, the names are REAL and AUTHENTIC (How do you get Chazz from Manjoume????) and it isn't edited and butchered.

fjdjhfiuhgkfdhlisbdhuygadsf; sent to the stars....wtf....

-___- 4Kids has issues. That's why I say just screw all this CW4kids crap and just watch the Japanese subtitled version. The voices are better, the music is better, the names are REAL and AUTHENTIC (How do you get Chazz from Manjoume????) and it isn't edited and butchered.

pt018: You don't need to torture yourself anymore by watching the dubbed series,instead you can watch the subbed series.It retains the cool & serious feel of Yugioh,while it remains understandable dueto helpful people on the web who would devote their time & effort to insert subtitles.I strongly recommend you to try the subbed version of Yugioh.

In case you're wondering' date=' we left off when Zane was sent to the stars after he lost to the Yubel-possessed Jesse.

[/quote']

He did not get sent to the f***ing stars.

HE DIED

Sorry I cursed, but that whole thing is just so stupid. Getting sent to the stars. Come on. His heart stopped.

I checked. It is going back a few eps to "The Forbidden Ritual: Part 1"

Also, IMO, this should be in Anime.

I must say nay on this. Although yes in the RAW the characters were meant to have "DIED", being sent to the stars seemed to imply that they were gone forever as the characters reacted in such a way, and if you have actually watched the finale of Season 3, you'll know they AREN'T DEAD, they were just in a different dimension, so although Kasier's heart did technically stop, how do you explain him and nearly every other character coming back?

Personally the only reason I watch the dubbed series is because I refuse to watch 5Ds, which is my opinion is a piece of crap worst than 4kids dubbing, then again I thought the same about GX originally.

Actually, Sakura, they did die. Yeah, they come back, but that is only a result of Yubel being stopped. Her defeat is able to finally undo the deaths - though, to my knowledge, Amon never came back.

And Kaiser's illness only gets worse after his return. It's to the point where he can't duel anymore for risk of dieing.

Archived