The Elite Raters [THIS THREAD WILL BE LOCKED!]

Thar

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello fellow elite raters

Meti would like to inform you that when he returns from his temp ban, he will no longer be making any cards. He says that he will still accept a position in this club if tuffguy will let him be a rater-only. Regardless, he will not be contributing any more custom cards.

~wombat

Dang. I didn't know he was so serious about this. Well, when he comes back, we "The Elite Raters" will make sure this site a better place.

For Meti!!!!!

Aye, for Meti! and for YCM!

Here's my rubric. ^_^

Official Card Grammar: 20% (Whether or not it is worded properly.)

Name: 5/100 (Coolness of name)

Picture: 15/100 (Coolness of picture and it's sync with the name.)

Balance: 20/100 (How overpowered or underpowered it is.)

Effect Quality: 20/100 (Shows thought put into it, is fairly long.)

Originality: 10/100 (Its unique-ness, how it is unlike other cards.)

Little things: 10/100 (Good Set ID, no circulation, because to have a circulation like 1st Edition or Limited Edition you need a gold sticker, not to mention it doesn't do 1st Edition properly, it's in block caps.

Circulation as anything else is unrealistic. Set ID should be _ _ _ _-EN_ _ _)

I made a sig/banner using MX Fireworks. ^_^ Club members: Feel free to use it in your sig if you like it.

ratercg3.png

Oh, and by the way, I looked up Dietic in Dictionary.com, I got the following result:

Dietic

Di*et"ic\, a. Dietetic.

Dietic means Dietetic, if you look it up you'll get this result:

di·e·tet·ic

1. pertaining to diet or to regulation of the use of food.

2. prepared or suitable for special diets, esp. those requiring a restricted sugar intake: a jar of dietetic jelly.

–noun

3. dietetics, (used with a singular verb) the science concerned with the nutritional planning and preparation of foods.

I don't think that's what we want, I think you meant Deitic, as in the adjective form of "Deity" but unfortunatly, Deitic isn't a word. I searched it, this was the result:

No results found for Deitic.

So as I'm pretty sure you don't mean for the 5-star raters to be pertaining to diets, y'might wanna change that. ^_^

Guest Blud

cardmaker6, in order to enter you need to post your card in the Filter Thread in the Contest Section. READ THE FIRST POST!!!

SwiftObliterator, welcome to the club.

I think this needs an update I am empolic now or ditec right any way: TUFFguy pls rate card 72991vv1.jpg card lore=This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card cannot be Special Summoned by removing 1 Spellcaster-Type monster and 2 Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you may add 1 DARK Fiend-Type monster from your Deck, to your hand. Then remove 3 cards in your graveyard from play. If you cannot, send 2 cards in your hand to the Graveyard, and you may not draw a card during your next Draw Phase.

Guest Blud

Zephkaaa: 7.5/10 - A bit underpowered, but good. +8 points

Doom Wrath: O_O Oh my! I didn't know that! lol I'll change it asap!

I am making a set call the "Darkness Riseing" or something like that here is another that is in the set.

72991tz1.jpg

Effect=If this card is sucesfully Tribute Summoned add 1 Fiend-Type monster from your Deck, to your

hand. When this card inflicts battle damage on your opponent's Life Points ,Special Summon 1 "Dark Imp Token" (Fiend-Type/ DARK/ Level 1/ ATK 800/DEF 900) on your side of the field,these tokens cannot attack or be Tibuted, exept if there is a Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Fiend-Type monster with 1500 or less ATK from your hand by Tributing the Imp Token.This effect may only be use once per turn.

art done by close friend of mine pple I want to rate this, all are welcome to

Tuffguy,element,swift,and wombat.

I am making a set call the "Darkness Riseing" or something like that here is another that is in the set.

72991tz1.jpg

Effect=If this card is sucesfully Tribute Summoned add 1 Fiend-Type monster from your Deck' date=' to your

hand. When this card inflicts battle damage on your opponent's Life Points ,Special Summon 1 "Dark Imp Token" (Fiend-Type/ DARK/ Level 1/ ATK 800/DEF 900) on your side of the field,these tokens cannot attack or be Tibuted, exept if there is a Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Fiend-Type monster with 1500 or less ATK from your hand by Tributing the Imp Token.This effect may only be use once per turn.

art done by close friend of mine pple I want to rate this, all are welcome to

Tuffguy,element,swift,and wombat.

[/quote']

OCG and Grammar errors, squished pic, 7/10. And the name Darkness Rising is the name of 1 of my decks on YGO GX Tag Force 2 (PSP), lol.

Anyway, anybody rate these?

80522cs8.jpg

80522mh8.jpg

P.S. If anybody wants me to holo there cards for free, PM me and I'll do it. Or if you want the Holo Sheet I use, PM me too.

80522cs8.jpg

80522mh8.jpg

P.S. If anybody wants me to holo there cards for free' date=' PM me and I'll do it. Or if you want the Holo Sheet I use, PM me too.

[/quote']

*Cracks Knuckles* Ok i'll rate them.

OCG= 5.8/10 (Ritual Summoned....remember to capitalize.)

Pic= 6.4/10 (Black Knight is kinda meh but the last hope pic is nice)

Name= 4.3/10 (Names are a bit generic)

Originality= 7.8/10 (The Black Knight card contrasts with the Ritual Card very nicely)

Overall= 6.075/10

EDIT:

Rate this one somebody...

lady1.jpg

~Thx

Did you take off 4.2 points because of 2 capitilization mistakes? o.O

Anyway, for your card:

OCG: 10/10

Pic: Squished, and it also seems that she doesn't wear the mask/skull in hand, it's like she examining it (also there is smoke coming out of it.) 8/10

Name: It's alright 9/10

Originality: Effect isn't that original. 8/10

So the total: 9/10

10+8+9+8= 35

35 divided by 4= 9 (can't divide 35, but 9 is closest multiplication)

P.S. To anybody who thinks I named The Black Knight because he's black, I'm not racist it's because he has black armor. o.O

Did you take off 4.2 points because of 2 capitilization mistakes? o.O

Anyway' date=' for your card:

OCG: 10/10

Pic: Squished, and it also seems that she doesn't wear the mask/skull in hand, it's like she examining it (also there is smoke coming out of it.) 8/10

Name: It's alright 9/10

Originality: Effect isn't that original. 8/10

So the total: 9/10

10+8+9+8= 35

35 divided by 4= 9 (can't divide 35, but 9 is closest multiplication)

P.S. To anybody who thinks I named The Black Knight because he's black, I'm not racist it's because he has black armor. o.O

[/quote']

Oh didn't mean to take that much off....

NEW overall: 6.575/10 {OCG=7.8/10}(if you don't know how to divide...use the calculator on your computer silly :))

The black knight thing didn't seem racist its just very close to dark knight (batman XD)

Thanks for rating my card btw....ill be back with more later.

72991in4.jpg

Effect=This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 5 Fiend-Type monsters in your hand and or Graveyard. Once per turn, you may remove from play 1 Fiend-Type monster you in your hand or graveyard to draw 1 card. You may discard the card you had drawn, to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fiend-Type monster from your Deck, to your hand. At the end of the turn this card was Special Summoned, destroy 1 face-up Fiend-Type monster on the field.

anyone pls rate!! does anyone do boosters in this club?

Archived