The Elite Raters [THIS THREAD WILL BE LOCKED!]

Thar

Try this =72991it7.jpg

Effect=Every Standby Phase you discard 1 card from your hand to the graveyard,if you cannot you lose 500 life points, draw a card, and the effect may not be used this turn.This card gains the appropriate effect based on the Type of the discarded card.

-Spell: Draw 1 card

-Trap:Your opponent draws 1 card

-Warrior:add 1 monster card to your hand from your deck.

-Zombie:Special Summon 1 monster card in your graveyard.

-Spellcaster:Return all face up spell cards to their owner's hand,excluding this card.

-Dragon:For this turn this card is unaffected by trap cards.

-Thunder: Destroy 1 monster on the field.

-Plant:You gain Life Points equal to

the attack of the discarded monster.

-Dinosaur:Choose 1 card in your opponents hand If it is a monster it is sent to the graveyard,if not your opponent draws 1 card.

-Beast warrior:your opponent loses Life points equal to the ATK discarded card.

-Beast:Raise the ATK of a monster on your side of the field by 300.

-Winged Beast: Destroy all face down cards on the field.

-Sea Serpant:Remove from play 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.

-Fish:All WATER monsters you control gain 500 ATK.

-Aqua:You gain 700 Life Points.

-Pyro:Your opponent loses 500 life points.

-Machine:Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower Machine-type monster from your hand.

-Fiend:Any battle inflicted by your opponent becomes 0.

-Rock:Your opponent can only attack with monsters that have 1500 ATK or lower, for this turn.

-Reptile:Select 1 monster your opponent controls,and place 1 Venom counter and 1 A-Counter on the selected monster.

-Insect:Your opponent may not draw on their next turn.

-Fairy:This card is destroyed and you lose 1000 life points.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first part of the effect "Every Standby Phase you discard 1 card from your hand to the graveyard,if you cannot you lose 500 life points and draw a card.This card gains the appropriate effect based on the Type of the discarded card." makes almost no sense. the card concept is awesome but i don't think the world is ready for a card like this quite yet.

Pic: 6/10

Originality: 10/10

OCG: 5/10

Effect: 5/10

Overall: 6.5/10 (has alot of potential thought).

Rate plz :P

2wnmzv7.jpg

OCG: "send it to he owner's hand" is supposed to be "return the monster to it's owners hand". Battle Damage needs caps. "Air" is not a Type. 7/10.

Pic: It's nice, goes well with name. 10/10.

Effect: Could be better, but it's original. 9/10.

Other: ATK and DEF 1900 seems sorta overpowered. Lower DEF like 1500 could be better, just my opinion. 9/10

Overall: 7+9+9+10=35 divded by 5= 7. 7/10 Overall.

I like the card.

The first part of the effect "Every Standby Phase you discard 1 card from your hand to the graveyard' date='if you cannot you lose 500 life points and draw a card.This card gains the appropriate effect based on the Type of the discarded card." makes almost no sense. the card concept is awesome but i don't think the world is ready for a card like this quite yet.

Pic: 6/10

Originality: 10/10

OCG: 5/10

Effect: 5/10

Overall: 6.5/10 (has alot of potential thought).

[/quote']The world is ready aslong as It is kept only for experienced players.

1st part means u discard a card on your standby phase to graveyard and card get effect based on Type (Warrior,trap,Spell.........ect).

A message to all Elite Raters: From now on, we stick with rating cards, not making them! It is b****es like E hero sparky man that we exist!

Sorry for double post (and the bad temper), but from now on, points will not be applied in this club. As you could see by the major spam, the passing card rate for new members is now 8/10, and they will get a neg rep the first time they fail.

We must all work together to help this site. We are the Elite Raters!!!!!!

*GROAN!* IF YOU WANT TO JOIN YOU MUST ENTER IN THE FILTER THREAD IN THE CONTEST SECTION!!!!!

I'm tired of this! From now on, nonmembers who post in this thread will be negged. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

A message to all Elite Raters: From now on' date=' we stick with rating cards, not making them! It is b****es like E hero sparky man that we exist![hr']Sorry for double post (and the bad temper), but from now on, points will not be applied in this club. As you could see by the major spam, the passing card rate for new members is now 8/10, and they will get a neg rep the first time they fail.

That isn't against the rules is it? I don't don't want anybody to run into any problems...

Let's just hope that Dj, Tkill, Frunk, or anyone else allows it.

But we have to work hard on this. We could make history...maybe. :?

I am here to say as part of the Legends group that I am disgusted by your actions Tuffguy. Giving someone a Neg if there card is not up to scratch? that is just plain bullying. I have contacted a Mod regarding your Possible actions. Neg me and i'll Neg you 3 times back.... I am friends with Mods. Drop the Neg Rep thing. You're supposed to e helping people! Not scaring them off!

I am here to say as part of the Legends group that I am disgusted by your actions Tuffguy. Giving someone a Neg if there card is not up to scratch? that is just plain bullying. I have contacted a Mod regarding your Possible actions. Neg me and i'll Neg you 3 times back.... I am friends with Mods. Drop the Neg Rep thing. You're supposed to e helping people! Not scaring them off!

They never learn, though! What makes you think that they can do better if they aren't taught a lesson?! GOD, I"M SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!

Let's just hope that Dj' date=' Tkill, [s']Frunk[/s], or anyone else allows it.

But we have to work hard on this. We could make history...maybe. :?

Frunk has left the building. :?

@Jspamax: contacting a mod on this matter would be appropriate as i wouldn't like so see my fellow raters banned :(

Edit: Don't get mad tuffguy, as the leader I have respect for you and it would be a shame to see you get banned.

Death Metal: Thanks and sorry

Jspamax: Sorry, I have anger issues in real life, so it's hard for me. I guess I'm just being a hypocrit when I say I hate noobs, cause I used to be one. *sigh*

A message to all Elite Raters: From now on' date=' we stick with rating cards, not making them! It is b****es like [b']E hero sparky man[/b] that we exist!

Sorry for double post (and the bad temper), but from now on, points will not be applied in this club. As you could see by the major spam, the passing card rate for new members is now 8/10, and they will get a neg rep the first time they fail.

You shouldn't point fingers, but I agree. Not too much on the Negs though.

Zephkaaa: I agree. There is no point in this thread anymore.

theodore: It's ok. Jspamax already dealt with me.

THIS CLUB IS CLOSING DOWN.

Archived