The Elite Raters [THIS THREAD WILL BE LOCKED!]

Thar

Guest Blud

Zephkaaa: 9.25/10 - +9 points. You're getting good, Zephkaaa. Keep up the good work.

theodore214: 8.83/10 - +7 points. 2 points taken off for not being an effect monster.

Death Metal: 9/10 - +9 points

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's this?

76110we8.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Releasing 3 "Batteryman" monsters you control. All "Batteryman" monsters you control gain 700 ATK except this card. When a Batteryman monster you control is destroyed, add 1 "Battery Charger" from your Deck to your hand. If you control 3 "Batteryman" monsters, you can destroy all cards you control to Special Summon 3 "Batteryman" monsters from your Graveyard and add 1 "Short Circuit" from your Deck to your hand. Negate the effects of "Batteryman" monsters Special Summoned by the effect of this card.

Here's another for ya. ^_<

76110pp7.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 2 DARK monsters you control including 1 "Armageddon Knight". When this card is Summoned, destroy all cards you control. You can send 1 Equip Spell Card equipped to this card to the Graveyard to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict battle damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of this card. Once per turn, you can Release 1 DARK monster you control to switch the battle positions of all monsters your opponent controls. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can halve you Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in Attack Position ignoring the Summoning conditions. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle while equipped with an Equip Spell Card, this card can attack once again in a row by Special Summoning 1 "Armageddon Knight" from your Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field in Defense Position.

XD. OK, I'll try to slow down a little. Google images and DeviantArt are where I get 'em for the most part. ^_^

Lol can't resist, must post moar cards!

76110rp1.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by adding your entire hand to your opponent's hand. The cards added to your opponent's hand by this effect are revealed and remain revealed for as long as they are in your opponent's hand. Your opponent can use the cards added to their hand in this Duel. When this card is Summoned, add up to 3 cards your opponent controls to your hand and reveal them. The cards added to your hand by this effect remain revealed as long as they are in your hand. You can use the cards added to your hand by this effect in this Duel. When either player Summons a revealed monster, destroy all face-up cards on the field whose Level is equal to the Summoned monster. When this card is destroyed, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combined number of revealed of revealed cards in each player's hands x 300. When either player Sets a revealed card, toss a coin. Heads: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. Tails: Return the Set card to the owner's hand. When either player activates a revealed Spell Card, negate the effect and toss a coin. Heads: Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards you control. Tails: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

*huff* *puff* The effect...*huff*...long...

9.5/10 - +10 points

Alright, Doom Wraith. Enough for now! *huff* *huff*

A message to all Elite Raters: Has anyone failed...I mean "rated"...a new member(s) yet? If you did, let me know.

Seriously now, Doom Wraith. Your going a little overboard.

FROM NOW ON, THE CARD MAKING LIMIT ON THIS THREAD IS 3!!!!!

Sorry, Doom, but this club is about card rating, not card making. I'll rate it tomorrow.

I would like this to be rated please^_^

77331hb7.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is succesfully Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card, you can add 1 "Priestess Dragona of the Cherry Blossoms" from your Graveyard to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, toss a coin.

-Heads: As long as this card remains in your Graveyard, Dragon-Type monsters cannot be destroyed by battle if there is a face-up "Priestess Dragona of the Cherry Blossoms" on your side of the field.

-Tails: Your opponent can pick up the top 3 cards of your Deck and look at them. If there are any Dragon-Type monsters among them, they are sent to the Graveyard.

Seriously now' date=' Doom Wraith. Your going a little overboard.

FROM NOW ON, THE CARD MAKING LIMIT ON THIS THREAD IS 3!!!!!

Sorry, Doom, but this club is about card rating, not card making. I'll rate it tomorrow.

[/quote']

Ok, XD. I'll rate cards too as I see them. ^_^

And is that 3 per day, or 3 forevah?

3 forevah if it makes everyone focus on our goal.

And Wombat, I'll rate your card tomorrow.

Wombat's Priestess Dragona of the Cherry Blossoms

OCG: 14/20

Name: 4/5

Picture: 14/15

Balance: 15/20

Effect Quality: 19/20

Originality: 9/10

Little Details: 9.5/10 (Set IDs have 4 letter 1st parts these days.)

14+4+14+15+19+9+10=85% 8.5/10 That's really good. You don't need to seperate Heads and tails from toss a coin, check Arcana Force cards. Successfully is outdated, check new Monarch cards vs. old versions for proof of that. On your side of the field=you control. It's good, just watch out for those little errors. That's one of the highest ratings I've ever given. ^_^

air isn't a class dude ummmmmmm...........effect balences its power, but is very un unique

ps to tuffguy,swift,element,wombat,and killa Darkness rising is rising will apear later

here are a few more sneek peeks (sorry sick for few days so game is a little off but here)

72991ms3.jpg72991bb7.jpg72991sc4.jpg

I know ocg is messed up, but if u know how to fix it pls post

Archived