Card Maker Academy Card Review Thread

Kocrow17

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well because I suck at them. Thanks Mel. >< I also need some ATK/DEF for my FSN card.

Rider - The Blind Servant

8 Star Monster

DARK Attribute

Servant / Effect

Card Text: When this card is destroyed by battle, select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. As long as this card remains in your graveyard the selected monster cannot attack. If the selected monster is the only monster your opponent controls, you are allowed to attack your opponent directly.

Now although it could sound broken, there are so many ways to stop this card, for example D.D. Warrior Lady.

It's part of my Fate/Stay Night set which focuses around "Servant" types. I already have several supports that help both Rider and Pegasus, Pegasus being a power summon(I think) of Rider's but yeah. The idea of the direct attack effect came to me from the anime effect of the Masks, in which because Beta the Magnet Warrior had the Mask of the Accursed(?) Lumis was able to bypass Beta and attack Yugi directly.

Although you have a point, most players would use Rider to stop a really powerful monster that the opponent wouldn't want to tribute. And even if they did, one of Rider's supports brings her back from the graveyard.

Elsandero

Regenerating Mummy

-Does it keep adding on 300 or does it just come back as a 1300 monster?

Zombie Spellcaster

-I would add "That Spell Card cannot be activate during the turn you activate this effect".

Zombie Warrior

-Sorry to say this, but this is the reason Elemental Hero Stratos was banned. The ability to search out a high ATK monster from your deck and add it to your hand.

Zombie Kid

-A Zombie Sangan, I like.

Zombie Werewolf

-Nice going with the "discard 1 zombie-type monster" effect. His picture is also a nice change from the normal humanoid zombies.

Sushi

-Perfect effect and image.

I would all academy opinions on this card (especially Soul, GK and STL). Is this card overpowered in anyway? If so, how could it be changed to become less overpowering. Also, if you see anything wrong with the card itself (pic quality, spelling, grammar, capitalization etc.), let me know so that I can edit it. Thank You:

2004472716899398202_rs.jpg

If you can't read the effect, here it is:

This card may only be activated from the Graveyard during your Main Phase. By removing this card from play, you may activate 1 of the following effects:

1- You may return 1 monster from your Graveyard to your hand (if you choose a Fusion monster, that monster returns to your Fusion Deck).

2- You may activate 1 Spell or Trap card from your Graveyard (regardless of field conditions). Remove from play the card you activated with this card's effect.

This card can only be activated after it is sent from your side of the field to the Graveyard. By removing this card from play from your Graveyard you may activate one of the following effects:

1- Return 1 monster from your Graveyard to your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled.

2- Remove from play 1 Spell or Trap card from your Graveyard from play, you may then activate that Spell or Trap card.

Elsandero

Regenerating Mummy

Zombie Spellcaster

-I would add "That Spell Card cannot be activate during the turn you activate this effect".

Zombie Warrior

-Sorry to say this' date=' but this is the reason Elemental Hero Stratos was banned. The ability to search out a high ATK monster from your deck and add it to your hand.

Zombie Kid

Zombie Werewolf

-Nice going with the "discard 1 zombie-type monster" effect. His picture is also a nice change from the normal humanoid zombies.

[/quote']

Kaze, it's Regenerating Zombie

I was thinking that once it's destroyed at 1300, it comes back with 1600 and so on and so on

Zombie Spellcaster - Will do

Zombie Warrior - What should I change then?

Elsandero

Regenerating Mummy

Zombie Spellcaster

Zombie Warrior

-Sorry to say this' date=' but this is the reason Elemental Hero Stratos was banned. The ability to search out a high ATK monster from your deck and add it to your hand.

Zombie Kid

Zombie Werewolf

[/quote']

Kaze, it's Regenerating Zombie

I was thinking that once it's destroyed at 1300, it comes back with 1600 and so on and so on

Zombie Spellcaster - Will do

Zombie Warrior - What should I change then?

I assume he means lower Warrior's ATK, because his ATK is pretty high.

Archived