Card Maker Academy Card Review Thread

Kocrow17

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, by the way, my Heavy Mech Barrage set is finished, could you guys look at it? it's in Finished sets.

I'll make sure to check it out.

SO does anyone have any ideas for my KA set I'm trying to get started?

Or any thoughts of the first two cards?

When you say "KA", you mean the monsters in the last season of YGO?

rainbowxu2.png

johanth6.jpg

rainbna9.jpg

gemlp4.png

gem1yt2.png

gem2fx8.jpg

gem4pr2.png

gem5sq8.jpg

dmocvk1.jpg

unionuo2.png

monarchjq8.jpg

monarchgs7.jpg

chais5.jpg

What do you guys think of these cards. Me and Mikegallo started them for a set, but that never really happened lol.

Me and God Kaze are supposed to make a set. That should be awesome.

Wow, this certainly sank into the forums. Star, do you still need help with those cards? if you do, I'll review them.

Here are 3 sets that were in my archive but did not have an actualy thread. Here they are, any comments are appreciated:

Comhustion Academy: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=9666

Dark Magician Girl: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=9669

God of War: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=9671

Currently I am working on a set based around machines called Mechs. I have finished all the monsters but I am having trouble thinking of ideas for spells and traps. Without giving too much away' date=' the set is about Light and Heavy Mechs. Light Mechs are all weak monsters that can be special summoned if you have another light mech on your field. Heavy Mechs are powerful monsters which can be special summoned by tributing 2, 3 or 4 light mechs, and only one Mech can be special summoned per turn. So can you please help me think of ideas for spells and traps for them?

[/quote']

Does anyone have anymore ideas for this? Sorry about the double post.

I am making anew booster with some new mechs in it, does anyone have any S/T ideas?

How about a spell that summons "little mech" tokens that can be tributed for bid mechs only. Sort of a way to add more speed to your deck.

And, how about a normal spell that says something like:

"Discard 1 "Mech" card in your hand. If the discard card was a "Light Mech", draw 1 card. If the discard card was a "Heavy Mech", draw 2 cards."

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say... 0.0 wow. I mean the pictures, not the effects . I'm short on time so I'll review them later today for you. I should be back in an hour or two after I leave.

EDIT:

To be honest,this set is horribly overpowered.

Innocent

-Want to know what's so powerful about her? It's her easily abused effect. You can keep suing her effect again and again, and if you have Exiled Force in the Graveyard, you can clear your opponent's monsters. Not only that, but she is searchable and cannot be destoyed by battle.

Recomended change:

"This card cannot be destroyed by battle while in Attack Position. When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from you Graveyard to the field and place 1 Appeal Counter on it."

Smart

-This one is just as bad. Why? Because all these "appealing girls" are all Spellcasters. You bring back one from thegrave and you can either 1) Use her effect. or 2) Keep using the first one's effect to swarm the field. I suggest changing it to the same as above, just replace Warrior with spellcaster.

Misstress

-Take out the 2000 damage, that just makes this card a horrible choice to play. Also, the 2000 dmg thing is too easily abused with Creature Swap.

Playboy

-You never say where you remove the appeal counter from, the card or another card. The wording also needs work.

Keep your clothes on

-Besides from having a ridiculous name, the card is ok.

Take your clothes off.

- T_T Hust as bad of a name as the last one... Also, it doesn't make much sense as the monster you are summmoning actually has more clothes than any of ther other ones.

Queen

-Yup, this card looks fine

Appealign Queens Rule

-First off, you cannot "summon" as spell card, you "activate" it. This one is overpowered too because you don't need to play it in an "Appealing Girl" deck. You could just throw it into any deck and form and increadibly overpowered OTK. Giving all your monsters the ability to attack twice is wwwaayy too much. The second effect is also abusable through Don Zaloog and Spirit Reaper.

I hope this helps!

Archived