LORD - Legend Of The Red-Eyes Black Dragon

Zexaeon

^^ I'm a big fan of the Red-Eyes Archtype, and decided I'd take the liberty of bringing some of the Japanese/Anime-only cards into English, as well as adding some of my own created cards to it.

It wouldn't be a proper Red-Eyes set without all the cards, so I went and included Chick and Darkness Dragon as well, with new set IDs.

000-Red-EyesBlackChick.jpg001-Red-EyesDarknessDragon.jpg002-Red-EyesDarknessMetalDragon.jpg003-Red-EyesZombieDragon.jpg004-Red-EyesWyvern.jpg005-Red-EyesSpirit.jpg006-Red-EyesBurn.jpg007-BlackDragonGirl.jpg008-BlackDragonKnight.jpg009-LadyOfTheRed.jpg010-MagicianGirlsSummoning.jpg90783nr0.jpg012-DarkDragonRitual.jpg013-Red-EyesB.jpg

Cool' date=' love the reprints. Very good OCG on the new cards. Where's Knight of Dark Dragons, the card listed on the Dark Dragon Ritual card?

Also, I think pic for Dark Dragon Ritual is used on Magician of Black Chaos' ritual.

[/quote']

^_^ Thank you for the compliments!

I couldn't get a decent picture of Knight Of Dark Dragons - the only one I can find is a screencap of the card from the anime being held - Don't think I can edit that. The pic on Magician Of Black Chaos' ritual is similar, but not the same. The Dark Dragon Ritual has a Silhouette of a Black Dragon rising from the Magic circle, and is also an official pic, so I didn't just edit it in ^^

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Great cards' date=' mate.

I like Red-Eyes too =D

Red eyes Wyvern is a card already...

I'm not giving you a rating for it, the chick, or Zombie. You just copied and pasted them, and made Wyvern's pic worse.

Read the first post.

Yes but he made Wyvern WORSE! It is perfect in original form! Also, why are people giving him 10.10 for the copied ones???

But your made-ups do get a 9/10.

By the way, if you think those are great, Assegai gave me his 3 Red-Eyes cards! They are Awesome, go see at this link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-101794.html

I like Red-Eyes too =D

I'm not giving you a rating for it, the chick, or Zombie. You just copied and pasted them, and made Wyvern's pic worse.

Read the first post.

Yes but he made Wyvern WORSE! It is perfect in original form! Also, why are people giving him 10.10 for the copied ones???

By the way, if you think those are great, Assegai gave me his 3 Red-Eyes cards! They are Awesome, go see at this link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-101794.html

why did you bump an old thread without any type of update to it?

the set looks alright..... but I'll give it a 8/10 and wait for all of them to be available and afordable in english :)

I like Red-Eyes too =D

Read the first post.

why did you bump an old thread without any type of update to it?

the set looks alright..... but I'll give it a 8/10 and wait for all of them to be available and afordable in english :)

Twasn't that old a board.

Archived