Card Maker Academy ~ Card Creation Thread

Soul Immortal

This thread is strictly for MEMBERS of the Card Makers Academy ONLY. If you are not a member then please DO NOT POST HERE!. Failure to do so will end in a warning. A second offense will be reported!

If you do have any questions, then you can follow this link .::Card Makers::., and query there.

To Members:

Welcome, and thank you for willing to want to join, and be apart of this group.

I hope you all know how this works. A quick run down on the process- One person who I will choose at the beginning of each project can post up to 4 Images that they would like to see be used for a card. Use common sense when posting them too. Then the rest choose what Image to want to use to make into a Yugioh Card. If the Image is not a square, then me or someone else will copy it, and crop it. The graphics designers can then copy the Image and make changes to it, where they will then re-post there version of the selected Image. Then we will decide which version of that Image to use for the card. The selected creator will then use that image for the Yugioh Card. Then after that we will fill in the rest of the card; Card Name, Attribute, Spell/Trap or Monster, Effect, Set Name, and Number etc... After it is finalized then we would have finished. The card will be displayed in our Gallery, and the process starts again.

Rules:

1, No off topic comments. Includes flaming, spamming.

2, If you haven't been informed by me to post an Image or Yugioh Card then do not post any Images of your own!

I will think of more rules when if necessary.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived