Card Maker Academy ~ Card Creation Thread

Soul Immortal

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't see the point of including the upper text so yeah.

Name: Infection Of The Rotten Corpse/Wa-Mu(Means Worm) Infected Gladiator Corpse

Attribute: EARTH / Type: Fiend / Level 5

ATK 2050 / DEF 1200

Effect: When this card destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field, the destroyed monster is instead equipped to this card, raise the attack points of this card by half of the monster card that is equipped to this card's attack. If this card would be destroyed in battle, destroy the monster card equipped to this card. Only one monster may be equipped to this card at a time.

That's one possible effect for this card. Below is another possible effect.

Effect #2: When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, it is equipped to the monster that destroyed this card. As long as this card is equipped to that monster you gain control of that monster card.

Name: Knight of Yamimakai

Attribute: Dark

Level: 6

Type: Fiend

ATK/DEF: 2300/1600

Effect: When this card destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field in battle, you may reduce Battle Damage to 0. If you do, this card can attack again during the same Battle Phase.

or

Effect #2: When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, it is equipped to a monster on the field. As long as this card is equipped, the equipped monster cannot attack. The controller of the equipped monster takes 500 points of damage during each of the controller's Standby Phases.

Name: Ghast, The Zombie Warrior

Attribute: Dark

Level: 5

Type: Zombie

ATK: 2100 DEF:600

Effect: This monster can only be Tribute Summoned by tributing 1 Zombie-Type Monster. Once per turn, by tributing 1 Zombie-Type Monster on the field, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type Monster from your Graveyard in ATK or DEF mode.

Name : Corpse Gladiator

Attribute : Dark / Type : Zombie / Level : 6

ATK : 2400 / DEF : 0

Effect : When this card is Tribute Summoned, select 1 Zombie Type monster in your graveyard. Decrease the ATK of 1 monster on the field by half of the selected monsters ATK.

Hey everyone, sorry I’ve been notably absent from this thread for the past while. I’ll be more involved in our next project.

I like the 1st effect submitted by Stevebray. As for the card’s name, I liked both Sushi’s and Elsandero’s. So, this is my idea on what we should do:

Wa-Mu the Zombie Warrior (or “Zombie Warrior Wa-Mu”)

Dark/Zombie/6/2300/2100

When this card attacks and destroys a monster your opponent controls by battle, you can reduce the Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points to 0. If you do, this card can attack once again in a row.

The DEF is so high because I do not Pyramid Turtle abuse here.

Also, once this card is made, we shouldn’t display our made cards until after we’ve made at least three of them.

Now that you guys mention it, Zombie Warrior Wa-Mu does sounds better. I edited my last post because I noticed some mistakes I lef tin the effect.

1) Wa-Mu can't attack if your opponent suicides a monster against him during his/her turn, so i changed it to "when this card attacks and destroys a monster by battle) to make this clear.

2) I forgot about Magical Arm Shield and Ancient Lamp, so now the text says Wa-Mu has to destroy a monster your opponent controls to attack again. Since he' might not be inflicting Battle Damage to your opponent anyway, he shouldn't be able to attack again.

1) Wa-Mu, The Skull Warrior

2) Wa-Mu, The Wandering Skull Warrior

3) Wa-Mu, The Armoured Skull

4) Wa-Mu, The Armoured Zombie

5) Wa-Mu, The Wraith

6) Wa-Mu, The Axe-Wielder Zombie

7) Zombie Wraith

These are my options which may suite to this monster.

P.S. I now it's only for members, I'm just giving you guys an idea.

Archived