Card Maker Academy ~ Card Creation Thread

Soul Immortal

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My suggestion:

Wolf Spirit Samurai

LIGHT/Warrior/5/2200/1000

During your Standby Phase, Special Summon 1 "Wolf Spirit Token" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) to the field in Attack Position. This Token cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. When this card would be destroyed by battle, you may Tribute 1 "Wolf Spirit Token" to negate the destruction of this card (Damage calculation is applied normally).

Changes made:

-Changed ATK to DEF to match Zaloog's suggestion. I would want this card strogner than Cyber Dragon.

-Only during your Standby Phase

-Tokens cannot be tributed for summoning(Might lead to Monarch or DMOC abuse)

-Change "to your side of the field" to "to the field". It's in the rules that you can only Special Summon to your side of the field unless the card specifies otherwise. Pupose is to shorten the text.

-To shorten text again, change "as a result of battle" to "by battle".

-Change "negate the attack" to "negate the destruction of this card" as you would not know that the card is goign to be destroyed until Damage Calculation and by then it's too late to negate the attack.

-Damage Calculation is applied normally.

Hope this helps everyone reach decision.

First of all' date=' it was for YOUR standby phase, XD. Secondly, they were never to be tributed for anything except that card's effect. As for the battle part, almost all cards in the TCG, say "As a result of battle" :P I don't think it should be a 5 star, that is far too low.

[/quote']

Yeah, I put YOUR standby phase. Now they can't be tributed except by the card's effect. All the OLD cards say "as a reult of battle", updated text reads "by battle" with ver few exceptions.

How's this sound?

Wolf Spirit Samurai

LIGHT/Warrior/5/2100/1000

During your Standby Phase, Special Summon 1 "Wolf Spirit Token" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) to the field in Attack Position. This Token cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. When this card battles with a mosnter, by tributing 1 "Wolf Spirit Token", this card cannot be destroyed by battle until the end of turn (Damage calculation is applied normally).

I lowered her ATK to 100 in this one to bring her down on tier to Cyber Dragon, so she'll HAVE to tribute a toekn to destroy it.

So when you say it can't be destroyed by battle until the end of the turn. Do you mean that once you have tributed a token, then it can't be destroyed until the next battle phase even if it would have been destroyed in battle the turn you tributed a token?

What about "This monster cannot be destroyed by battle during the same turn that you tribute a "Wolf Spirit Token" (Damage is applied normally).

Fine, fine. I'll take out the "until the end of turn" bit:

Wolf Spirit Samurai

During your Standby Phase, Special Summon 1 "Wolf Spirit Token" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) to the field in Attack Position. This Token cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. When this card battles with a monster, by tributing 1 "Wolf Spirit Token", this card is not destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally).

Fine' date=' fine. I'll take out the "until the end of turn" bit:

[i']Wolf Spirit Samurai

During your Standby Phase, Special Summon 1 "Wolf Spirit Token" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) to the field in Attack Position. This Token cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. When this card battles with a mosnter, by tributing 1 "Wolf Spirit Token", this card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally). [/i]

Doesn't this just make it perm?

Archived