Yugioh-Hidden Legacy RP (Started)

Synchronized

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Luthor walks around to see if he can duel someone with Talent*

*Continues Searching*

*Stops and eats at the Food Stand*

"If any one wants...to duel, i'll be right....over here" say's Luthor while he's mouth is full with food.

Kando stared at these duelists, mostly kids, who didn't duel for power, but for fun. He looked at his deck. It was supposed to symbolize good, but if his mood ever shifted a bit into anger, his deck would be a deck of Jedi, but in a twisted way.

He knew this good would prevail. Was it good? Or evil? Who cared. He served it. And he'd fight for it. Even if it cost him his life. Sometimes it thought if he even was human, blessed to contain a deck full of power and despair.

He remembered the dreaded Light of Destruction, and wondered if this was what is controling him. But, he didn't care. He had to serve it, until someone with a power to blind the entire world came and defeated him. So he thought it all out. He was evil/ He had to server it. And find the one that could defy Fate and Destiny. To rule the world. With the power of light.

"Really? You?"

Kando looked at him with a kind of disgust. Why was a little pipsqueak like him challanging him who won a massive tournament last month? Perhaps he doesn't watch the news. Or read the newspaper.

"How about this. Find me something of value to me, then we'll talk."

Kando turned around to walk away, his anger starting to boil a bit. Not too much he'd explode, but enough to end it and walk away.

He stops.

"I am not scared. I just take pride in my investments, that's all."

He turns around to show his always frightning reddish-black eyes.

"You've just lit the fuse boy, more of that trash talk, and I'll be mad enough to bring Death into his matter. Care to settle this argument, or will you do something for me to make you happy?"

"Acutally, YOU on the other hand can make me happy....or something to do with those lines, anyways by dueling me!" throws away his half eaten hot dog.

{thinks}

And what is he talking about? Investments? This guy is creepy..stay focused now.

Guest Black Fang

*standing in a large black coat his body completly covered other then an "alien disk" on his arm. ..... *he stood silently*

name- Fang

Age- ???

height- 5,6

Deck- time-set.

most over thing else is hidden.

i think so, read the first page. you'll see a small Format for your cards and stuff and what they should look like

Example:

"i play Monster reborn"

Monster Reborn

Type: Spell

Effect: Draw 2 cards from your deck and add them to your hand.

something like that.

Alright now your going to get it. I start by activating my: Spell-010-DoubleBird-CARD.jpg and special summon another steel hawk. Than I use "Spell-006-Bird-Fusion-CARD.jpg" and combine my 2 Steel hawks and my Messages Bird to summon my: Monster-016Icecallbird-CARD.jpg

And than I activated my:Spell-021-BirdBoost-CARD.jpg

so by removing one

Spell-007-Birdinvasion-CARD.jpg,Spell-009-InvisbleEgg-CARD.jpg,

Spell-008-RightWaytofly-CARD.jpgand oneSpell-010-DoubleBird-CARD.jpg

from the graveyard from play I can summon my “Monster-014-HolyBird-CARD.jpg” and my “NBK-CARD.jpg”. Now Icecall Bird Attackl!

Archived