Yugioh-Hidden Legacy RP (Started)

Synchronized

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i guess ill join

X3

Name: Justin Rust

Appearance: Long White Hair, white trench coat, milk white eyes, golden gautlets, white skirt (yes he wears a skirt get over it), golden boats, pale skin.

Description: Long ago Justin was part of the church of god, but was throw out for having extreem ideals about light and darkness. Now Justin is a woundering fortune tell duelist that stateing he can see the flow of destony and the future. (oh hes not controlled by the light of destruction like um... im not even going to attempt to spell his name lol)

Deck: New Arcana Force (so i guess star is going to be chooseing what my coin flipes are =3)

(and wicket was that twords me? O.o)

Ok, I guess it's time to start this. Let me give the basic storyline.

This role-play takes place in 2007. It is a big tournament, to determine the world champion of duell-monsters. You have been given a 40 card deck. You must duel, and collect better cards. I will not play a certain character. I will play many "un-important" characters. Thank you.

Ill Start this off if weve started like it says in the thread name

Jack looked around he couldn't seem to find anyone worth dueling

" All these amatuers aren't even worth dueling I think I may have to wait around for some professional duelists "

He walked around observing some of the duels none of them particuly interested him.

" Grr... I hope that some professionals show up soon "

Archived