Organization XIII Roleplay (PG-13)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: =o Time to god-mod the inactive!

IC:

Marluxia pulled himself up from beneath the rubble, glaring at Demyx. "Hey moron! Nice try, but you still failed! Now leave this to someone who can actually make a difference! Larxene!" He called out. "Get off your ass and fight!"

For reasons unexplained, the Light of Kingdom Hearts had incapacitated Marluxia temporarily. Demyx's attack had somehow snapped him out of a daze he'd been in, and he was quite furious; he had, after all, witnessed what had happened to Roxas and Namine.

"Zero, just when I think you can't get any worse, you just get lower and lower." He said, turning his attention to Zero with hate in his eyes. "I will not allow you to live any longer. The death toll from this entire ordeal, all from the first day you appeared before us, has become too great. You end here!"

"Why don't you make me fight you jackass!"

Zero laughed at Marluxia.

"So, finally taking things seriously, huh? And yet, you blame me for all of this, when you're the one who actually caused me to resort to what I have done. You are the one who is truly to blame. You are the reason that so many people have died."

"Then I'll offer my own life in apology." He answered without hesitation. "But first, you will have to go."

He raised his hand skyward, and was engulfed in a tornado of petals, the force of it sending a powerful wind throughout the remaining area. When the whirlwind cleared, a hovering, robot-like Nobody with two long scythe-arms had appeared, Marluxia perched atop it.

Then a vine came out of the ground and grabbed Larxene, chucking her at Zero. "Fight, you jabroni!"

Above them all, in the skies, Vilayna, Xemnas, and Zexion all watched.

"You know," Ghost Vilayna said, "I find it interesting that Demyx is so nonchallant about this whole thing. I mean, if Zero wins, he's gonna kill him."

Ghost Xemnas just mumbled to himself about the idiocy of it all.

Ghost Zexion sighed. "I still hate that he won. It was between me and him, mostly. Then I made one dumb slip-up...siding with Dark Xemnas. That led to my end." He said, more observationally than bitterly.

"Eh, don't beat yourself up about it. I had the opportunity to kill him. He was wrapped up in my chain, and all I would have had to do was make one little tug and he would have been a goner. Instead, I had sex with him."

Zexion and Xemnas both looked at her. "Idiot."

Down below, the nobody began to singe with exposure to fire, an element it didn't favor. Marluxia let out a disapproving sound before leaping away from it, summoning his scythe back to him and rushing at Zero, swinging the weapon in multiple different directions to generate a multitude of beams all around him.

He had the odd sensation he was being watched.

Vilayna chuckled around the strangulation. "Now now. Calm down, girly. No sense in doing this. Not like I can die again. HA!"

Zexion's Ghost watched with mild interest.

________

Through a series of dodges and weaves, Zero had managed to avoid most of the beams. Marluxia now stood at the ready again, Sora next to him. "Yeah there is." He answered. He grabbed Sora's wrist and shoved a crumpled up card into his hand. "Use that when you figure the time is good for it."

OOC: Rox, I'll PM my idea. =p