Organization XIII Roleplay (PG-13)

"Alright. I glowed so that he would know to grab the cards. Those are our Soul Cards, and have fragments of our power in them. Stupid Zero should have just destroyed them, but instead kept them as trophies. Anyhow, if he combines those cards with his Keyblade, he can obtain bits of each of our powers when he goes to fight Zero again. It might be the only shot he's got."

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Ah, I see then.

IC:

Zexion was quick to be slapped across the face by Vilayna. "Geeze! I thought you of all people knew better! Those things can't be destroyed. At best, they could be absorbed or something, but I don't think Zero could do that, seeing as how he was all incomplete and what-not."

"Oh yeah. Marluxia said something like that once. Well, excuse me, but I tend to just tune him out sometimes..."

"Ya know what I want to know? Why are you attempting to help these people when you yourself turned traitor on them?"

"Pft, why are YOU trying to help them?"

"Because I need someone to get my vengeance for me and kill Zero."

"..."

"Oh. I get it."

Zexion facepalmed.

OOC: Namine is dead sleeve.........

IC: Sasori took an increadibly tiny cell phone out of his pocket and dialed a number. "Granny? Could I ask you a favor?"

"If you're asking me to change your daiper, then hang up."

"Granny, don't embarass me........I need you to bring this one girl back to life."

"I'm already dead! Doing that would destroy my ghost! And why should I do anything for you? You disobeyed my orders and started haning out with that emo gang!" Granny Chiyo hung up.

Sasori turned to Namine. "She said 'no' but you gave me what I wanted, so I'll try bringing you back to life myself."

"Oh, I thought Zero told you while you two got it on." Namine teased. Before Vilayna could react, Namine flew into Kairi's body, which surprisingly worked. "Kairi" ran to Sora.

"Sora, it's me, Namine. I've taken over Kairi's body from the other side and-"

"A witch! Burn her!" Rika shouted before running to attack "Kairi", but Zero put his foot out, causing Rika to trip.

"Anyway," "Kairi" continued, "you have to use all fourteen of the cards with your Keyblade, that will give you the chance to stop Zero."

Sora was very perplexed. "And you know this...how?"

"Kairi" was hesitant to answer. "Zexion told me."

Sora turned away, but Namine caught a glimpse of Roxas's face before leaving Kairi's body. Kairi fell unconscious due to the possession and fell face first, her head landing between Sora's legs.

Unfortunately for Sora, he would have to ignore Kairi for now. He took the fourteen soul cards out, all of which immediately vanished into a brilliant light, transforming Sora's Keyblade into the Winner's Proof, but instead of gold, the Keyblade was platinum. There was also another Mushroom on the edge of the Keyblade. The very last chain had the Nobody Crest.

Sora was rather confused with they Keyblade, but it was everyone's only hope against Zero.

OOC: Ah, well, The SOul Shard is gone. Zero used it to open Kingdom Hearts. But toherwise, great. ^^

IC: Behind Sora, if just for a moment, the images of Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Zexion, Saix, Luxord, Marluxia, Vilayna, and even Ansem could all be seen. Some of them looked pleased, others looked frighteningly angry, and a couple just looked uncaring. Each of them placed their see-through hands onto the keyblade before vanishing, a piece each of their power surging through it.