Be very afraid

"Oh my lord, Johnny, he's..........here."

"Now, BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER!"

"He has finally arrived, now, let him blind you with his raveging light of brilliance!"

Finally, he has revealed his true face. 'Bout time, dammit.

Edit: It will come out with 14 other OCG only cards in Premium Pack 1. Forgot when, though.

Edit: Sometime in August. It will be pre-released next month.

All right, then, you asked for it, Rainbow Dragon's 4 rareitys

Ultra Rare

006.jpg

Ultimate Rare

006u.jpg

Holo Rare

006hr.jpg

Holo Ultimate Rare

holographic-rare.jpg

Edit: Just think about it, Premium Pack 1, with 15 OCG only cards INCLUDING Marshmallon, and Tactical Evolution with Rainbow Dragon comming out, the Sneak Preview is next weekend. AND, Johan/Jesse's duelist pack will be comming out this October in OCG, with 2 Ultra Rares, and one is said to be *gasp**gulp* RAINBOW DARK DRAGON!

Edit: Plus, with tons of new video games comming out, special packs, Gladiator's Assault and the Shonen Jump promos, we should expect a TON of brand new cards to make this game, very, very interesting.

Edit: Good thing I can duel others on BYOND with Rainbow Dragon, in my Crysal Beast deck, to test it before it comes out.

It sso hot... it makes me wanna touch it...

by the way its effect is

The controller of a monster that attacks this face-down card takes 1000 damage after damage calculation. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)

and ehres a larger picture

MarshmallonPP01-EN-ScR.jpg

Archived