What if you were a moderator?What would you do and how would you do it?

Uchiha

[align=center]What if you were a moderator?

What I would do...

I'll try to keep the n00bs from reeking havoc on YCM, by giving them warnings or locking all the n00b threads.

Becoming a Super Moderator, by being a good moderator.

Becoming a YCM Legend by keeping YCM a nice place with my moderation.

SUPER MODERATOR

Stop mean members by giving warnings or then a 2-week ban if im a Super Moderator.

Stop people posting flaming/ nudity posts by deleting the threads/posted posted by them that contain flaming or nudity and if this continues a month banning if im a Super Moderator.[/align]

^ Shrink your sig, its huge

Mod: Keep control of my section as long as I am online, making sure spam is under control

Becoming a super mod: Always doing my job as a mod, and patiently wait for my chance *hint hint*

Super mod: Give temporary bans to repeated spammers, and permanent bans to those who repeat the same offenses multiple times, even after being temporarily banned....also keeping all sections under control

*giving this thread another 10 minutes until locked*

~Clariex

Destroy all noobs, spammers, lamers on the site....end of story.

Havoc they want, ban they get.

Mods they want...rulings are what they get.

I'd be a complete A-hole to everyone and everything' date=' destroy members hopes and dreams every member, then laugh about it.

[/quote']

I do that presently...and enjoy it... ;)

wow, a dream.......

Mod:

1. For the first time ever give neg reps for super spammers

2. Be control of Pop Culture Section (my dream...)

Super Mod:

1. All above

2. Create the 'Noob Dictionary'

3. Destroy the Noobs

4. Organise the 'Noob Rules Auto-PM' Plan

5. Anything that would benefit

phew! that's all

First of all' date=' it is sad to call someone a "n00b" when you have a huge ass signature like yours. Secondly believe me if you were a Moderator you would think differently to what you say here. ClarieX personally has the only real attitude and opinion that is true and to the point.

[/quote']

Maybe abusing my power if I were a Super Mod like handing out bannings like Tkill93 said in his post candy wouldnt make me a good Super Moderator. Actually it wouldnt. I wouldnt want to be a Moderator / Super Moderator if it meant me getting resented by virtually every member on YCM just to get rid of a few spammers or n00bs.

Guest JoshIcy

Do my job to the best of my abilities on both ends. If I am needed of more I shall, and occasionally play devils advocate to get the full end of something.....

Most of the time I would not be seen as a moderator because of this. But as a member with some general powers.....

As for the rules updates etc. I would collaborate with a mod with similar abilities and wait if I must, until then current rules will apply as I am the type that needs an opposing person in order to thin out my ideas well (I am a follower type person)....

Guest JoshIcy

PERMABAN THE SPAMMERS.

1) Spamming is inevitable, people are just like that....

2) Basic gimmick, it is expected from the start....

Archived