• Yami Yugi
    • Seto Kaiba
    • Zane Truesdale
    • Yami Marik
    • Jaden

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2nd part of the answer was addition of the boy boy to names, e.g Jim called Kenzan, Dino-boy and called the Zombies (male), Zombie-boy, that's what they forgot.

Answers to those questions;

1) Judai's train was late.

2) 99

3) 30 (the clue is RDD's attack) which was 3000 at the time

4) Bucket Of Water

5) Sora - Sky, Ten - Heavens.

6) Both have one false eye with powers ('cept Peg has one eye now only), and addition of the word boy to some names.

7) The Arctic HEAR THAT 4KIDS NO WHERE NEAR THE SOUTH.

8 ) Fubuki he got beaten up while trying to talk to his sister in the White Dorm's Hotel. Chronos by both a Tennis Ball and a Baseball.

Kaiser was good before Hell Kaiser even if he racked up the most loses of any character in the history of YGO just before Hell Kaiser's birth. I prefered Hell Kaiser when he started to grow a heart again by saving Sho, trying to knock sense into Judai (he denied he was a good toe shoes) and trying to save Johan from Yubel.

I wrote the quiz so I know the answers (Even if I wrote it several months ago and lost the answers), and they're gonna be hard because people kept getting those wrong. I'm in the process of writing another quiz set easier anyone up for it? (10-20 questions per season)

I will post a link when I get them written up, I'm sticking on S2 so far I've only got to Q15 while starring only at an episode list (since I can usually remember atleast the main duel of every of 180 episodes by just number, plus without Janime it makes it easier for everyone else)

Archived